UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:30 pm 

This is Stanton Friedman's updated book on Majestic-12 and the US government's cover-up of its knowledge of UFO's.

It is an exhaustive (literally) in-depth analysis of thousands and thousands of documents, witness testimony, and the study through the maze of government historical records, to determine with scientific standards, the truth. At least as close as any of us will ever get. I know of few studies of this magnitude undertaken to determine fact from fiction. You can imagine the information/disinformation/coverups etc., that are like brick walls in uncovering the real truths. We all have opinions and state those as fact, but when reading through Friedman's book, we could all take heed in what we put out there without being able to back it up. A theory is only a theory, but fact is fact.

Considering this book was 21 years in the making, the passion of Mr. Friedman's vision to uncover the truth, and believe it to be available as he has shown, is dedication in the extreme. I had read off and on both sides of the issue of the Majestic-12 in particular for years, and wondered who could ever know within a reasonable doubt that we would be able to say with confidence that the coverup and all that goes with it, did indeed happen. This book in my opinion offers undeniable truth, and uncovers all possible explanations to satisfy fact from fantasy.

Timbit