UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 pm 

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/09/retired-norad-officer-predicts-upcoming.html

New Book, penned by Retired NORAD Officer tentatively predicts a massive show of undeniable UFOs above the world's major cities.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 am 

Are you familiar with this guy Tweaked? I can't remember him from anywhere.

October 13th could be, an interesting day.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 am 

No. Timbit, I am not...

I've heard/seen his name bantered around, but I've never personally hear him speak. BUT. If he's NORAD, he might be correct - the only thing I would question is his concept of time.

"Time" as perceived when we have glimpses of the Future, are almost always distorted. WE, as humans, have rarely ever been able to see the exact date(s) of things to come. SOME have hit the nail on the head... but those people have been few and far between.

Airplane crashes and earthquakes have been perfectly predicted, date-wise, in the past... but rarely in the exact region(s) thought to be the right ones.

Psychic JEANE DIXON called the White House in early November, 1963, and begged JFK to NOT go to Dallas, TX where he was assassinated. She also predicted that the "anti-Christ" was born in 1962, which would make him/her 16 years younger than I am.

But recently, someone on C2Cam says Prince William, Diana's first-born son, is the real anti-Christ. (Personally, I just can't imagine that Princess Diana would have given birth to the anti-Christ, but that's just my personal, very prejudiced belief! After all, Prince Charles is no Saint, and no one knows what pacts he's made with whomever, to get the Throne when his mother dies. But he may have screwed that up when he continued his affair with Camilla, after he married Diana. However, since Prince William IS Diana's son, and presumably from the sperm of Prince Charles, I would think GOOD would trump any Evil Prince Charles might have brought to the conception.)

Many people have had premonitions of impending plane crashes, earthquakes, and other world up-heavels; rarely has anyone ever been able to pinpoint which airline, where it would happen, or where the world catastrophe would take place. This, I'm told, is because "what we see in the timeline may NOT be at the time we think we've viewed it." Time is something WE have invented to calculate our existence... Time may, in fact, be a myth.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 am 

Hi Tim and Tweaked,

I must say the information sounds more like green propaganda than anything else. I don't doubt for a second that some ET's care for our well being and that of the planet. But this just sounds like yet more man-made climate change propaganda, hidden under the guise of something interesting...like ET.

Can we really trust NORAD?

Liam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm 

That's sort of like asking, "Do we trust our neighbors?" Some of us have known neighbors for 20 years and believe they would be there for us if we need them, but until something catastrophic happens, how can we ever be sure?

I know retired military people I DO trust, because they "came out from behind the UFO curtain" long before everyone else, and for years were waiting for some sort of accident to happen to them; two of them are still alive.

Others are deceased now, and under somewhat questionable circumstances, or have simply said what they felt they had to say, and then retired from the circuit... and while some deaths seem to have been normal - i.e., cancer, diabetes, things we wouldn't normally question - had they not been whistleblowers of their eras.

As for trusting NORAD implicitly, I don't think we can ever trust any organization - political, governmental, or otherwise - all the time. What we have to do is look at the person, listen to the person, watch the body language, see what evidence or which people can corroborate the data, and then believe, or not believe, and go from there... Doing our own personal research is also wise, and the FOIA papers, the many thousands of them which have been released over the years, can be a big help when we have the patience to dig, dig, dig.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm 

Tweaked, I trust my neighbours, my immediate ones at least. But given the right circumstances, your best friend would slit your throat, as quick as look at you, for that last bottle of water or last bit of food.

Crises' and tramutic events do strange things to people and it brings out different sides to people. It doesn't effect all people, but the vast majority will be susceptible, and I suppose you have no idea how you would react until you are put in such a situation. I would like to think I would keep my morals no matter what, while still trying my best to survive.

I see where you are coming from on this, Tweaked, and I agree that there are some genuine people speaking out. But the miltaries and governments have put so much money and effort into keeping ET and flying saucers secret...it would seem strange that this guy from NORAD is allowed to come out and talk so openly about UFO's. He would be undoing all their hard work.

I have family in the navy and one thing I have learnt over time is that whoever joins any one of the various armed forces and rises in the ranks, they tend to keep their allegiance to the miltary, even after reitrement....for life in fact. Meaning they stay completely silent on all issuses they have witnessed or been involved in and take these secrets to their grave.

And those who talk....get silenced. So from this, I would suspect that this NORAD chap is either furthering some sort of agenda by passing on this information, or he's just out to make a quick buck by selling some books.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 pm 

In past decades, Caper, the "silence until death" rule was indeed something most people took seriously, because it wasn't just their own lives at stake... their families were threatened, too. Most older military people wait until they're on their deathbeds to confess anything, because by then their children and grandchildren are scattered to the wind, and their military pensions don't matter as much; they're dying, anyway.

But the courageous ones (beginning with Sgt.Major (Ret.) Robert O. Dean) began stepping out 35 years ago, simply because they felt the people of the world have the right to know at least some of the truth, and they were appalled that people like you and me who saw and reported unusual things, were being threatened and harassed and called crazy, and some actually suddenly just disappeared off the face of the earth without their families ever knowing why or what actually happened. That weighs heavily on these brave military men's consciences.

Thusly, many of them have come forward - ex-military people, pilots, government workers, former NASA employees - talking about what their specific roles in what the forced government cover-up entailed, and this has been going on for many years, now. They can't ALL be out for a buck, because none of them are "rich"... Very few, even the successful speakers and authors, have ever made a substantial living from their appearances and their publications. I'm not saying that some of them don't have financial comfort, because some of them do make a reasonable living, but they're not the super-rich, and most of them re-invest their earnings into travel expenses to do more research and investigate new sagas.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 am 

That's tomorrow - my best friend's birthday. She'll be 60. I hope it's a good day for her - she owns her own business, which has been faltering a lot lately, with the depressed economy. She could use some GOOD news, for a change.