UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 am 

So I'm not exactly new to UFO research and experience, having researched by myself, as well as having had encounters. Now; I'm looking into writing a book about UFOs, extraterrestrials, and the general activity in the universe regarding life forms/civilizations and connections with our planet.

What areas in the general South Western United States (cities, stretches of Freeway, etc...) would you suggest I look into for sightings and common activity?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 am 

There are sightings all over the SouthWest. Los Angeles, most of the coastal areas of California, Nevada (around area 51), and Sedona, AZ. But go to UFO Tracker - you'll see that from day-to-day there are many across the USA and often other countries.

Here's the link:

http://www.ufostalker.com/?mufon=true

Have fun, and happy travels.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am 

Thank you very much. I'm very interested in expanding my knowledge and experience in this field. Sedona was where my biggest and best craft sighting took place. The land and sky are both so beautiful there, and the encounter my family and I had are driving me to return this summer. I hope to do so with a camera this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm 

Don't be surprised if the normally beautiful, blue skies and clear nights in Sedona are not the way you remember them. I have friends in Sedona who have been working to get the chemtrails banned from their skies, for 5 years, with no success. The townspeople are VERY upset over the man-made pollution that's wreaking havoc on their climate, their health, and their tourism.

If you're on Facebook, ask Melinda Leslie to "friend" you. She just relocated from Los Angeles to Sedona, and has a start-up tourism business there, now. She and her partners specialize in the paranormal sightings.