UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:53 pm 

Sitting in this dingy room/ looking out at the dirty street/ wondering how I ever got here/ wondering who is really me.
Looking at the same old sh t/ little people looking for a hit/ trying to find a way to ride/ to make the pain go outside/ Looking at a bearded man/ collecting all the cans he can/ but he's just looking for his life/ his only child, his beautiful wife/ where did it all go wrong/ I knew I had to share this song.
How can we justify/ letting all the people slip by/ all they need is a helping hand/ just like me to find out who I am.

I wrote this as a song this morning and I haven't written anything for a long time and I write about real life. I just threw it out to see if anyone has an opinion on it, thanks fearless joey

Post subject: free klondike solitaire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:48 am 

Hello guys if you are in the search of some challenging game you must have to visit here our website http://solitairetimes.com/klondike/ to play the most amazing klondike game this is really an amazing game you can play this game at you pc tablet and smartphone there is no download and registration required to play this game.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:51 am 

I expect we feel the same way as most people do. We think it is a little freaky. There is nothing in the bible to help us on this one http://freegiftcardgenrator.com Very well written article. I was looking for it and have started following this blog author as well.