UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 am 

Very pleased to announce an up-and-coming author in the realm of ancient mysteries mind, body and spirit, Mr. J.C. Vintner. An American author who writes about ancient mysteries, past cultures, strange phenomena, the unexplained, and how they affect the world today. Topics range from art in the renaissance to UFO sightings with goals to strengthen ancient mystery theories with added insight from neutral, unbiased perspective.

To this date, J.C. Vintner has published books in a series detailing article topics stemming from an original publication, Ancient Earth Mysteries, then followed by two more books as part of a master publication. The second book, Mysteries of the Universe covers analytical concepts of ancient and modern philosophies; and the third in the series, Legendary Cryptids, examines the realm of unexplained creatures found throughout the world. Each segment in the series can be found as a paperback and eBook on various marketplaces online along with excerpts available via publications accessed through the aforementioned site. Enjoy!

"Everything is connected by energy; it binds the Universe." - J.C. Vintner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:36 am 

Hello buddy if you wants to play free online game then here on our website you will loves to play the most amazing [url=http://mahjongfreegames.online/dark-dimensions]free dark dimensions mahjongg[/url] game online on just single click on homepage kids as well as adults loves to play this game on their computer and tablets this is really an amazing game you must have to play this game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 am 

energetic to find an extraordinary place to various here in the post, the creation is as of late mind-blowing, thankful for the post.
http://www.dlfgurgaoncallgirls.com/call ... n-bhiwadi/

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:19 am 

I also want to read his mysterious writings. i think his written series will be so amazing & engaging you shared about his written stories as well which is quite good my writer write my assignment cheap http://www.buyassignmentservice.com/wri ... ent-for-me so i can manage time for such activities