Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Good Easter to you all
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:36 pm 

A simple and good Easter to you all, hoping this day will bring peace

"dad"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 am 

Hey, dad... A very LATE Happy Easter to you, TOO! Now it's nearly "Thanksgiving" here, and Christmas is FAST approaching.

I'm still here, on occasion. Just not much going on, and as I said months ago - I'm not getting alerts or I'd be in here more often.

I trust you and your family are well. Howie and I are doing okay for our ages and our health problems. I've gained all of my lost weight back! It can't be due to anything BUT my bowl of ice cream every morning, and my 10 cups of Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups filled with peanut butter. So naturally, instead of going to my breasts (where I really could use some size!!! LOL!) it's all gone to my belly and my butt.

Howie & my doctor don't care where it goes, as long as I can maintain it. I, on the other hand, don't wish to die looking more like my mother than my father!!! :o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:06 pm 

Wow! From Easter to november and to december really near Christmas! Very big surprise to see you on the forum! The postivie is reading youi are again with us. I am away from the forum from time, 'cause problems are mounting themselves as "cream", surely not the one you told, and I would have a longer day to solve everything, but ...

Now I hope you will here for Christmas time, (few days from now) when all peoples will exchange greetings on this forum. Don't think badly about future 'cause it is the normal path of the man...till the time that he will understand how to develop and grow in real way, as our ancestors did long ago. We spoke of tjis too, but as we can see a very little part is changed, almost nothing!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:20 am 

Christians love Easter! This is our leader's moment of victory ... the resurrection, for sure, but also the cross, since it was the moment that made us right with God again.

http://www.domyessays.co.uk