UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The fourth kind
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm 

Here's something that's a bit different from seeing the numbers on the digital clocks.

I was on the way back from a camping trip with some friends, a long journey it was and i'd fell sleep for a while on the way back.

As i awoke i looked out of the window and what do i see...a road sign saying A444.

Made me smile..i got the same feeling looking at that as i do the clocks..i've even seen it on the mileage gage before.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 am 

Caper wrote:
I've never awoke at 3:33...but i see it on my watch on a regular basis, along with 11:11, 4:44, 12:21.

Very cool stuff i must say. Those who have and do experience this will know what i mean and the feeling you get when you are suddenly drawn to the numbers for no apparent reason.

I haven't the slightest idea what it may mean though. It started happening to me about a couple of years ago.

I see it as a positive thing though.

Any ideas on it, Tweaked?

Peace, Caper.

Caper, I recently heard someone say that specifically 1:11 or 11:11 (whether is a.m. or p.m.) is a reminder to one's self to spend that particular moment reflecting on one's personal self--that it's meant to get us to take a minute to think about how we can help ourselves be better.

This same person also commented that 3:33 (a.m. or p.m.) is the time to "create" something in our minds that we can follow through on, which will benefit others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 am 

Thanks Tweaked.

Next time it happens to me i'll bare that in mind and try and have some sort of influence on it.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:32 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Yes, 3:33 a.m. to be exact.

So you should see that movie. I known it from many different sources, movie about demonic possession where someone say that is hour of devils. Now 4th kind where is time when aliens come. Also read in UFO magazine that many peoples encounter alien abduction (or sleep paralysis, whetever) at 3am. And personal experiences, weeks before i wake up almost every day at very morning. Am not sure this have outside influence, it could be also biological, brain rhytm, where something change in us.

I have also watch at clock in hours like 3:33:33 , 4:44:44 , 5:55:55 exacly to the second

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm 

3:00am in many cultures is said to be the Witching hour.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 pm 

Koval, i too have seen pretty much all the combinations of numbers associated with phenomenon you can think of.

5:55, 2:22, 1:11,etc.

Also of late i've been seeing 7:47 a lot and i used to see 21:11 a lot.

Very cool..i must say.

I don't know about it being linked to ET visitations or demon possessions though...i've always seen it as just a positive experience..that i know has meaning, but i'm just at a loss to explain it right now.

As far as i'm aware i've never been possessed by any demons or personally visisted by ET.

Saying that..maybe i wouldn't or wasn't supposed to remember my ET encounter if i had one. ;)

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 am 

Last night i have strange experience. i wake up before 3 morning and just lay in bed. After some time i feel weird like something is comming, and then realized that am paralyzed. I lay with open eyes and cant move, moment later fall into sleep. This dream was strange because action happend inside my room. I remember all this dream.

To my room enter young short thin woman with long hairs, she move slowly and sensitive, maybe even seductive. She open my desk without key (where i hold notepads with many creative thoughts) and this make me very angry. In next scene i sit on bed with clothes lay in front of me which i dres up. I was still angry, then dream turn into something else, i walk trough green hills and it was very relaxing and i calm down, and finally wake up. Moment later see at clock and was 3:38. Its possible that it happend between 3:00-3:30

Well am feel this all just as dream, but first scenes take place in my rooom so am suspicious. Maybe it was vision which cover up something different. So how this all could look in alternate way:

I lay in beed then suddenly paralyzed at 3am to house enter small thin alien. He take something from my mind (notepads) and from my body (i sit naked) i feel like he steal something from me and this make me angry. Then he calm down me and fly away, paralyze end and i wake up at 3:30am

Previously night i also have strange dream, i walk outside town where meet three person wearing black cloak, and they have no face just white mass like snow ball, one from them changed shape into face but it look not natural, like mask. I dont remember what happend next. It was just dream but weird, but am wonder maybe it was true image how they look like.

Its maybe also possible they are thieves which lockpick everything, use paralyze gas. But am more about aliens theory or just dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 am 

Koval, from what you have described i would say it was either sleep paralysis or a lucid dream..maybe even a combination of both.

The woman you describe reminds me of what people call the old hag. A lucky escape..from what i've read and heard it's pretty terrifying stuff. Imagine a ghostly white woman with sharp teeth sitting on top of you and appearing to try and stangle you while you are paralyzed.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her myself..not sure i want to either.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 pm 

Yes its possible, but in this case young beauty hag, and am wonder why she want from my desk? She spend more time there than on me. Well in vision my room look diffrent, in reality there is table which i dont seen and was more space in room, and deck was demolish inside, in fact nothing was touch. So just paralysis. I like such experiences, these are weird but i like crazy stuff like that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm 

Indeed Koval..it's through having experiences like these that we may further our understanding of what exactly we are part of and what our purpose is.

In my opinion it's essential that we welcome such experiences and talk about them.

I believe there are probably many people who have cool experiences and abilities such as OBE's, ESP ability, ET visitation and they keep quiet about it due to it not fitting into the whole 9 to 5 rat race thing.

Beauty hag... ;) ... :lol:

Peace, Caper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next