UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: greetings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:35 pm 
Unregistered
[img]http//i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/jillh10/imintopylons.jpg[/img][b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4][/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]Hello[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]I just thought I would introduce myself and show you my pylon..well, its not actually mine, but I wish it was...[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]I became interested in covert operations of the government and military because of some research I did.[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]Over the last 2 years I have studied various biblical texts. The result of which was absolutely mind blowing.[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]In 2000 I gained an honors degree in psychology and also in astronomy/space science. In 2001 I had an accident which resulted in severe brain injuries. [/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]Having to give up work and losing that much sort after interview with NASA in Boston, I am now confined to the house pretty much. But, looking on the bright side, I now have loads of time to research and write.[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4][/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]There is much information in biblical texts, scrolls and on ancient artefacts to suggest that aliens once walked among us. There is also evidence to suggest that they may have been in some way responsible for our overall genetic coding and responsible for such mutant species that have scientists today with their knickers in a twist.[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]I would very much like to talk over a few ideas on this subject. If anyone is interested I am usually logged on in alienexistence.com under jillh10 or you can get me here.[/b]
[b][font "Square721 BT"][size 4]Im always online as I write a lot..anyway, Im off to babble somewhere else now...adios![/b]
___

Post subject: Re: [jillh10] greetings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:16 pm 

Welcome to our Forum.

While the Bible is often a valid reference for psychological understanding and some historical matters, please don't limit your resources. The www has many forums, many sites, and offers an abundance of articles and books to further your quest for knowledge.
___

Post subject: Re: [Tweaked] greetings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:55 pm 
Unregistered
fear not...I have never yet underscored my researched articles..but I do enjoy doing my own research from scriptures and other such stuff...my limits are boundless
by the way...you say the bible is a valid reference for psychological understanding? what exactly do you mean by this? [:)] I mean..yes, its subjective..but our perception of what we are trying to understand relies upon our subjectiveness, until we broaden our subjective knowledge...Ezekiel for example had very limited knowledge of what we know today, hence his explanation of the events he saw..he couldnt work out what he was experiencing so he put the next best fit to it.
You or I would have said..wow, a flying disk but he said wow, a cloud thats on fire and has people in it...lmao But psychologically the bible could blow someone away..if they read it for what it is...and not for how it is taught by churches...hey tweaky...love the way this chat is going..lets do it some more???
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:54 am 
Unregistered
hI JILLH, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I MUST GET TO KNOW....
I HAVE SOME PRETTY INTERESTING IDEAS ABOUT THE WAY WE USE THE REFERENCES WE ARE GIVEN ALSO....
hAVE YOU READ?
tHE APOCRYPHA?
tHE EURANTIA bOOK?
aNY THEORIES AS TO HOW THE EARLY PEOPLE VIEWED THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE?
ARE YOU AWARE THE GRAND CANYON IS AN ELECTRICAL SCAR?
DO YOU REMEMBER A DRAWING THAT SHOWS A LARGE DISC,WITH A SMALLER ONE IN FRONT THAT IS GIVING OFF STREAMERS, AND ANOTHER RED DISC IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TWO?tHIS PICTURE IS COMMON TO ALL CULTURES OF ANCIENT ORIGIN AND REPRESENTS THE SOLAR SYSTEM AS THEY SAW WHAT WAS TRANSPIRING AT THE IME....GET BACK TO ME IF INTERESTED....BERGLE
PS THEY ARE SATURN, WITH VENUS AND MARS IN FRONT OF IT.
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] greetings
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:17 pm 
Unregistered
You know...I just love minds like yours so lets get together on a few things and yak n yak n yak...Ive got some pretty snazzy data if you'd like to see it, I cant post it here because of my copy right thingies..however, I can send it to you in private...nice to have met you lets chat
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:30 pm 
Unregistered
We would love to have you post any pertinent data you can wrangle here for us or give us a link to the site if possible.....(saves all that Googling.)...
I am interested in where your biblical and other researches have led.....
Never mind the educated part i am merely in awe of anyone who could concentrate long enough on one thing to get through colledge ......
They only ask one question on the logging exam......yer name......

i got 75% on that!
___

Post subject: Re: [bergle] greetings
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:16 pm 
Unregistered
[sly] ROFLMAO ..well 75% isnt to be sniffed at matey...there references I use are many and I tend not to use to many websites as they have become tinted by secondary research..you know the whisper game, it gets out of hand and leaves the facts hidden.
I started off by reading the King James Bible, which you find online. I then researched the British museum's scrolls and texts for acurate documents and maps of Mesopotamia and other lands around where it all seems to have kicked off. The epic tales of Gilamesh can be found online as can the torah, kabbala and the Korahn (I can never decide if I have spelt that right lmao)

I willsee what I can scratch out of my dust filed draw and see if I can post it here for you...of course there are picture references to biblical ufo's (artwork) etc so I will see what I can do. catch u later
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:45 am 

[reply]fear not...I have never yet underscored my researched articles..but I do enjoy doing my own research from scriptures and other such stuff...my limits are boundless
by the way...you say the bible is a valid reference for psychological understanding? what exactly do you mean by this? [:)]
[/reply]

All I meant was... you can get a look at the ways scholars and converts looked at society. Sin, for instance... good grief! If we had to abide by SIN rules of that day and age, we'd have all been stoned to death or hung by now! And look at how they repudiated anyone who had the gift of foresight! Yet, Revelations, as well as several other books, rely upon fortelling mankind's downfall, just to frighten everyone into being good!
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:02 am 
Unregistered
wellll they did stone a few prophets they didnt like maybe but t
he prophcies came true anyways......so they took a while to get it......
The bible contains wisdom for to live by from many sources..it contains a record of early contact between men and other beings, it chronicals the ages that have passed and givess hopr fo the future.....
Though it may be tampered with and distorted by those who wish iultimate power over mens lives, yet miraculously it contains the words of Jesus in enough detail that we have sufficient light with which to abide .if we read it in his spirit and name its power and truth is indiminished ................
If it came from God,You can still find His message in it despite whatever foul manipulation has occured ...and so it is.....
But truths have been covered up by the unscupulous and the power mad....
Additions and subtractions abound....
Those who have done these things would do well to heed the warnings contained within it for them.......
There are two levels of reading the bible,in earthly terms it has been bastardised
in spiritual terms it remains as written for those who have eyes to see......
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:05 pm 
Unregistered
[angelic] hehehe Im good..not...lol I see what you mean now tweaked...yes I agree with you a lot can be gained from it.
By the way, I thought a good was supposed to be nice and friendly like but hell...the one that run Eden was a right old despot..no wonder the other one (serpent) wanted to give the humans a hand out huh? Good old Enkik...he's the one for me.
___