UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:56 am 
Unregistered
Naw bud.too local.....theres definately a world wide flap going on.............
I dont doubt uk is one of the major hot spots though......
But i have been seeing reports from all over the place.........
Not only that.....but they have been interacting with earth to the greatest degree yet.......
here is a picture of a turkish incident.....
The meteor, was a large one.......one that would have left Turkey reeling harder than an earthquke of 7 would have done.....
It was spotted descending at great velocity down upon the country.....
Oddly, a small sphere zipped in behind it and followed it into the atmosphere.
It shot a bright beam of light into the rock, and it shattered into thousands of small pieces....it seemed to guide the chunks of meteor down into the sea, and zoomed bacck up into space immediately.....dissapearing in the same direction from which it had apeared......
I did put in a thread on it but rased no comments for some reason......
check out the white orb looking thing in the upper right of the picture.
there are more references to this happening it went down in Jan07
___

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm 
Unregistered
I didnt mean that the UK was a major hotspot all I meant was that its just getting more and more over here, at one time we only had the one or two but lately we have had mass fleet sightings. I counted at least 15 over the M4.
Im not sure that "Interacting" is the right word really as all they seem to do is float about?? Where is that picture of the Turkish incident bergle I cant find it?

We have a ufologists group in conway (Miles from monmouth) that watches the skies and the reports coming in from North Wales is incredible. I just wonder whats going on. Oh and the other thing is..last night we had a strange happening here too. About 3am there was a fleet of something went over the houses..we couldnt see anything at all but there was a very low rumbling and the air was electric, caused the animals to act strange too...we knew there was a lot of them go over real low because of the sound. It took 13 mins for the sound to travel over the houses, some people are telling me today that the only thing they could see was like a green misty spot travelling trough the sky??? All I know that gives off this green effect is electromagnetic waves, stealth dont leave that and I know that scramjet engines dont either...and by all accounts no one reported the incident to anyone...Hmmm I wonder what is going on?
___

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:25 pm 
Unregistered
NO Britain IS a HOT SPOT!
from what i can determine it is one of the hottest.
heres a design but i ran into an electro static flying wing the other day that had an electro static panel mounted tpo center,at the trailing nedges of the thing.
LINK BELOW IN BLUE INK
___

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:51 am 
Unregistered
Believe it or not,an identical probe also arrived and dissapeared back in 1969......
I happened onto a description the other day,and it was eerily similar to the 90s one...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:39 pm 
Unregistered
Hi Everyone,

Middle of the night, 18th April, 2005, was sleeping on my right side, facing a large window that had curtains drawn across, my partner was sleeping soundly at my side, when for no apparant reason I was suddenly wide awake. My eyes strayed upwards to about six foot and shock was immediate as there was a white ball, smaller than a tennis ball but larger than a ping pong ball just hanging in mid-air, adjacent to the curtains.

My mind shouted "what is that" or at least that is a shorter more polite version. No sooner had this thought flitted through my mind when the ball was propelled in to action by an unseen force and whizzed at such a speed across the room that it became invisible. However the route could clearly be seen as it trailed a doble exhaust that converged behind in to seperate tiny curls and it had gone across the room in a straight direction, remaining at the same height.

Getting slightly ahead, as soon as I saw movement, threw myself upwards in to a sitting position resting on my hands slightly behind my body and turned my head to the left in the direction the ball had flown, half expecting it to have somehow disappered, but no it was still there plainly visible against a cream wardrobe (the room was not dark as the landing light was on and the bedroom door is half glass). The next thing happened so quickly I barely had time to move. The ball dropped to my head height and aimed at my face. Reflex action took over and my head moved to a forward position, eyes closed and a shriek exploded from my mouth.

I experienced a black second when there was just nothing then I opened my eyes just in time to see the thing fly around my face from the temple area trailing it's odd double exhaust and head in a straight line and without any hesitation pass straight through the closed curtains.

Did I jump up and rush to the window to look out, you bet NO!, it took me all my concentration just to pull the blankets over my head to form a protective cocoon and the rest of the night passed in wakeful, watchful, silence, untill light began to appear then I drifted off to sleep.

The alarm rang and partner got up, I muttered something about him reminding me to tell him what had hapened last night, I fell in to a nap until it was time to get up and go and catch the bus to university, during which time the incident went from my memory and although I was tired and had bad eye disturbances like a migraine went about the day as normal.

Got home went to bed, said to my dog "come here my little guardian angel" and partner chimed in that I had something to tell him. It was an instant of total recall and both hands flew to my mouth in shock at what was in the bedroom last night. Partner had heard me scream and thought I was ok as I had laid down again and was very still.

Did it change me, yes, I was wrapped in a swathe of blankets for a month only my eyes and nose visible, terrified and hiding. Bad migraines, mostly no pain but severe eye disturbances are still occasionaly present but did decrease after about a month and of course the hardest thing was facing up to the concrete fact that things are not as most believe in this world. The impossible, unpredictable and unbelievable does hapen, no explanasions available, but for me 100% personal proof that things are not as they seem.

Where do probes come from? (government or ET, would have thought from current technology that both is possible) what purpose do they serve? was there a specific interest in me or was it random? these are questions I have asked along with the main one that was, am I insane? This last one was asked on a daily basis long after the fear was gone as I began to have visions in the form of pictures seen with eyes closed.

Over two years later, still 100% sane, not afraid anymore and with a positive atitude as to knowing who I am in place, but still searching for answers to the small, white, probe that changed my life.

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:09 pm 
Unregistered
Dear Lynn
This is an amazing post!
There is something fascinating about it which i can scarce divulge, but it has hit me like a ton of bricks.....
Stick around here a while...we may have something for you about such occurances later...
Meantime the eye problem is not unusual among people who have witnessed this type of thing....(The fact that it either flew through yer head or near it not withstanding)
I am assuming you viewed it very close to your eyes...
even in its small size tyhe type of radiation comming off it may heve been in the strong ultra violet range...There is a word for it(ill see if i can dig it up)and the headaches are not uncommon either...
There is however further complications that may possibly arise from this sighting...not nessessarily physical ones (like headaches)but mataphysical ones and even more strange sightings or unusual occurances,,,,,ESP or other pneomina of a paranormal nature...
Perhaps nothing at all.....its very hard to predict the progression ,if any of such things....
Meantime, and these are rhetorical questions......have you ever had dreams of flying?
did you ever have any fear of the dark, high places,being confined in any way?
Have you ever felt you are not in sync with the human race?that you may be from elsewhere?that you have another family somewhere?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 pm 

April is THE month - for my entire life - when UFOs and related activities begin to occur every calendar year. They used to stop in Early October, but I was living in a cold climate then, and I presume they found the change in atmospheric conditions more complex in which to navigate. After the contacts resumed in April 1967 (after I moved to sunny So. California) I've found that - altho more sporadic - they can and often do manifest throughtout the entire calendar year.

The probes are (IMHO) usually a Contact Manifestation -- Like if you were to send out a "thought" to someone to "Call me if you get this message, " because you hadn't been able to reach them by phone or by mail.

I've seen many of these -- and once there were many colors and sizes all together, like s String of Pearls; they had an electronic buzz and a slight static charge when they came close to my skin -- not at all unpleasant. In this one particular incident, I felt as though these were "Newbies" -- entities who had never before experienced humans -- and they had been sent to the crowd of people in which I was gathered, to get to know us, feel our vibrations, and see that those of us chosen to be in that particular spot at that particular time are the types of human the entities should know FIRST ... before they realize there are those of us who are extremely hostile and fearful. (None of us in my group were ... we were all brought there together to MEET these little Pearls of energy, and we were all enthsiastic to get to know them, and sad to see them go.)

Now this incident happened while all of us in this large group were asleep ... and WE KNEW THAT. We spoke amongst ourselves about going to sleep and waking up together in "The Park" as we refer to it. We somehow understood that we had been there many times before, and would be there together many times again. However, this one particular time is the only one I specifically remember. It took me 15 years, but I finally actually found someone from that group in The Park who has a foggy recollection of the incident; he doesn't remember all the specifics as well as I do, but he DID remember me and being in the park, so that was assurance to me that it was not just a dream.
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:56 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
Dear Lynn
This is an amazing post!
There is something fascinating about it which i can scarce divulge, but it has hit me like a ton of bricks..... [b]Look forward to reading your thoughts on this, got high imact eh, have had a few instances like this myself so know how you feel, are you begining to get a glimmer of knowingness? Has something slotted in to place and answered a question? [/b]
Stick around here a while...we may have something for you about such occurances later... [b]Certainly will, in anticipation.[/b]
Meantime the eye problem is not unusual among people who have witnessed this type of thing....(The fact that it either flew through yer head or near it not withstanding) [b]Have read of other larger spheres being seen but never as small as this, (only in the 60s concerning the Ummites) and never so close up and personal. That engineered thing sure did invade my space, got it as being right next to my left temple for a second or two then it flew around my head at eye level. [/b]
I am assuming you viewed it very close to your eyes... [b]Probably no more than four cm away.[/b] [b][/b]
even in its small size tyhe type of radiation comming off it may heve been in the strong ultra violet range...There is a word for it(ill see if i can dig it up)and the headaches are not uncommon either... [b]Thanks.[/b] [b]
[/b]There is however further complications that may possibly arise from this sighting...not nessessarily physical ones (like headaches)but mataphysical ones and even more strange sightings or unusual occurances,,,,,ESP or other pneomina of a paranormal nature...
Perhaps nothing at all.....its very hard to predict the progression ,if any of such things.... [b]Yes, am aware of some of the above.[/b] Meantime, and these are rhetorical questions......have you ever had dreams of flying? [b]When younger yes and also recently, within the last four months.[/b]
did you ever have any fear of the dark, [b]oh yes, still sleep with a comfort light on, always have, this has been so from about age nine when I woke up and saw a blonde haired lady in my room.[/b] [b]This was the first instance of fear in my life and had me hiding under the blankets for months like a wimp, even in summer had to have piles of heavy blankets to hide under.[/b] high places,being confined in any way? [b]No fear of high places but guess I would not take kindly to being confined in lots of ways.[/b][b]
[/b]Have you ever felt you are not in sync with the human race?that you may be from elsewhere?that you have another family somewhere? [b]Question is Bergle am I willing to admit any of the above, [;)]. I have always been individual, a rebel at times at others have conformed to society very well. Not really in sync with humans as they act in this world but feel the same about contactees/abductees I meet as well, do not fit in totaly with them either.[/b] [b][/b] [b]As a microbial scientist I believe in the Theory of Panspermia, that life was seeded from elsewhere. I certainly feel I have a group and a family on earth and would entertain the possibility of having family at locations other than earth, but as yet no one has shook me by the hand and welcomed me as a long lost brother, until that hapens will hang fire on a more definative answer. [/b][b]
[/b] [b]Lyn[/b] [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:31 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
April is THE month - for my entire life - when UFOs and related activities begin to occur every calendar year. They used to stop in Early October, but I was living in a cold climate then, and I presume they found the change in atmospheric conditions more complex in which to navigate. After the contacts resumed in April 1967 (after I moved to sunny So. California) I've found that - altho more sporadic - they can and often do manifest throughtout the entire calendar year. [i][b]Hi,[/b][/i] [i][b][/b][/i] [i][b]I have had other UFO sightings, in the company of another person, one in midsummer, a large white cylinder as low down as planes ever fly over my house, did not record specific date and a longer sighting (approx 30 mins) in November of 1994, of a light that pulsated white green and red and moved in a way unknown for our aircraft, this was in Todmorden, UK, well known for this phenomena and UFO sightings in general. Other sightings of an orange light that just flared up and a large black boomerang type that I put down to a world record sized kite have been briefer so less certain and perhaps more explainable.[/b][/i]
The probes are (IMHO) usually a Contact Manifestation -- Like if you were to send out a "thought" to someone to "Call me if you get this message, " because you hadn't been able to reach them by phone or by mail. [b]That does make sense to me, as the 1994 incident was on my mind and was seriously needing answers.
[/b]
I've seen many of these -- and once there were many colors and sizes all together, like s String of Pearls; [b]The Ummite balls were coloured.[/b] they had an electronic buzz and a slight static charge when they came close to my skin -- not at all unpleasant. [b]Quiet sure the one I saw was very silent. [/b]In this one particular incident, I felt as though these were "Newbies" -- entities who had never before experienced humans -- and they had been sent to the crowd of people in which I was gathered, to get to know us, feel our vibrations, and see that those of us chosen to be in that particular spot at that particular time are the types of human the entities should know FIRST ... before they realize there are those of us who are extremely hostile and fearful. (None of us in my group were ... we were all brought there together to MEET these little Pearls of energy, and we were all enthsiastic to get to know them, and sad to see them go.)

Now this incident happened while all of us in this large group were asleep ... and WE KNEW THAT. We spoke amongst ourselves about going to sleep and waking up together in "The Park" as we refer to it. We somehow understood that we had been there many times before, and would be there together many times again. However, this one particular time is the only one I specifically remember. It took me 15 years, but I finally actually found someone from that group in The Park who has a foggy recollection of the incident; he doesn't remember all the specifics as well as I do, but he DID remember me and being in the park, so that was assurance to me that it was not just a dream. [b]So do you think you were in the astral or somewhere else? Would be interested to know if you practice meditation did you see amazing vibrant colours around this time? [/b] [b][/b] [b]Lyn[/b] [/reply]
___

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:42 pm 

[reply][reply]
[b]So do you think you were in the astral or somewhere else? Would be interested to know if you practice meditation did you see amazing vibrant colours around this time? [/b] [b][/b] [b]Lyn[/b] [/reply][/reply]

I can't say [i]for certain[/i] ... but since I must have offended [i]SOMEONE[/i] while I was in The Park - [i]after[/i] the String of Pearls had come and gone back to their Mother Ship somewhere behind the mist/cloud we could all see - I was [b]dropped[/b] into my bed from quite a height. I hit the bed so hard I bounced off of it onto the floor ... and had terrible bruises on my upper thigh and hip for many weeks afterward. I figured They didn't particularly like the fact that the group and I (instigated by yours truly, of course!) were discussing IF we would recognize each other when we're awake here on Earth. And I suggested, since we all agreed we were wearing the [i]exact same clothing we'd had on BEFORE we went to sleep[/i], that we should carry a small mirror in our pockets so we could use them, the next time we get together in The Park, to see if we can recognize [i]ourselves[/i] in this altered environment. THAT's the instant I was yanked up and dropped out ... and landed back in this reality and had the bruises to prove it!

BTW - I used to practice Meditation every day. It's not something I can do much, anymore. I sometimes get time and peace & quiet for it late at night, but it's not very often.

In [i]THOSE[/i] days, however, I lived alone and DID practice Meditation nearly every day. But it was not for "contact" - it was to balance myself and my energies because of the stressful job I had, and the extreme pressures from people around me, both at work and in my apartment building, and my distant family.
___