UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Food For thought
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:54 am 
Unregistered
As i sit here reading all of these posts, I can't help believe there is a unique, simpler picture.....We have had sightings, over military facilities (bentwater) we have had crafts teaseing fighter jets, strolling carelessly down rural backstreets, witnessed by law enforcement and credible witness from all walks alike....In every country...I believe these are different ships for different intelligence/abducting/ocean testing(nova scotia incident) much like our own people have different vehicles for different purposes. With that said my take is that they are and have been "surveying us" so to speak for answers on how prepared we are for a possible invasion...Sound crazy but I think the writings on the wall, I also believe, all the movies we see are actually to numb us up for the big event, producers ask the military to use their men and equiptment in movies(fact) It also is fact that the military will not help with any film that doesn't show them in a posotive light(fact) they can edit at will for their help with all the props a producer making a film with the military in it can ever use........I ask you WHY would the military ever want to help make films like close encounters,independence day,men in black etc. etc.?? when they stay as far away from the "UFO" thing as they can possibly get?

doesn't ad up.
___

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:17 am 

[crazy] HI NHGUY

The military I'm sure, are well aware that there is something in our airspace that is far above their beliefs and there is no way they can compete. They will not publically acknowledge these things because they they can not do anything to stop them if it ever came to that.
I don't believe the aliens intend to cause any harm and only want to observe. Much like my grandkids watching their ant farms.Just watch and dont touch. They may be carrying some type of bug that they know could destroy us or us them. So they try to avoid contact. These sightings could be nothing more than tourists from somewhere unknown to us.
slohand
___

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:02 am 
Unregistered
Oh, would that it were that simple....
How then explain the abductions and medical horrors of the breeding program spoken of by many women and men abductees.
The facts that there are humans also who have been mutilated.....
The arrogance with which people are taken without permission or indeed their own consultation...
Explain the obviously intimidating tactics which the visitors apply.
Explain the implants that cause severe nosebleeding, the scars and injuries which the abductees endure...
The proceedures done without anasthetic,,,,
The very intimidating ufo presence over the white house 1952...
etc etc etc
___

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:54 am 

[crazy] I would not attempt to explain the abductions etc. I believe there is some merit to what these people state. I don't believe anyone would make a claim of being abducted unless they savor the ridicule that would go with the claim. They can't all be gooks like me, so I believe their claims need further study. If I were ever abducted I'm not sure I would tell anyone unless I had been able to bring back something from their ship.

I'm not sure of the alien intent other than using us for test subjects. If they wanted to cause us harm, it seems they would have done so back in ancient times. I think they are curious of our anatomy much the same as we study apes in the zoo. They are just as curious of us as we are of them.

slohand
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:54 pm 
Unregistered
I wonder if they would be up for a ...GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!![;)]
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:41 pm 
Unregistered
There are a great many different themes for abduction, depending on whose book you read, you may believe they are benficial, or menacing .Perhaps the answer is also dependant on whose agenda you are familiar with.
The concensus is hardly in......
The greys have been the most often accused of being inimical to our people,but there are also others who have been accused of ugly intent for us.
On the positive side, there seems to be more powerfully backed groups of outworlders who are working on our behalf....this may not include the salvation of earth, but at least retention of the human genotype after earths passing.
There seems to be a large confederation who are trying to bring us through our adolescent phase and into fourth density status.
Intentions of the aliens is a very much debated topic,and the answers are not all the same.
It is interesting to study the many views that our contemporary humans hold on this issue,but it is not the time to follow any particular one........blindly.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:56 pm 
Unregistered
You can't help wonder what we humans would do if we new of a place that was inhabited by another race, I would hate to think of it, but it would be by far a diferrent approach, a scary one in fact. I would guess that our military minds would start a plannin, to take, it for themselves with unjustified excuses. not to just observe. there would be no flyby's, fact finding or anything else that didn't include greed and having it first, That is a scary thought cuz up until now we have not been attacked, leaving the decision to irritate or not, an advanced civilization up to battle planners with idea we are more capable of defeating any other race is just nerve racking and a joke....So i say for our sake I hope we never find them....we couldn't handle that bee's nest!.
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:57 pm 
Unregistered
Does anyone have or ever seen a pic of a sighting in NH??
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 pm 
Unregistered
Firstly, there have been some sightings of triangles over your way in the past.
And secondly, we are already in the process of pissing the ETs off through our attempts to down these crafts over the years.
Some more successful than others,
It is fortunate for us that they seem to display a very great capacity for understanding, and for peacefull coexistance(harly surprising in a multiverse of beings)
Though i have been given to understand that there indeed are beligerant ETs, with a hostile agenda,it seems there are a great deal more et races who are friendly, and also protective towards us.
The struggle for earth domination apears to be much as the bible has described in essence if not total fact.
The dominators forced to deal with us under certain rules which the friendlys have the power to enforce should the parameters of actions permitted be exceeded.
This seems to leave it up to us as a matter of choice.
The human race is approaching the point where such choices will be nessessary to our survival.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:22 pm 

I'm not sure what constitutes a 'friendly' alien with an agenda when we have no control over their actions (so far). Thoughts on this?
___