UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: interesting footage
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:28 pm 
Unregistered
I can't help but wonder about this pics..
Are this normal jets or something else, more sinister?
___

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:47 am 
Unregistered
for further information about the origin of these pictures:

this footage was downloaded by myself from an webside where all kinds of pictures of interesting nature are posted. unfurtunately, I couldn't get any information about the author, the place where it has been taken or anything like that.
The only thing which can be seen is the date and the time when the footage was shot.

I was thinking that the camera could have been for security. In the background there can be seen a factory or something else like that. There pictures were shot from a stand-still device, as it can be seen.

I find this footage very interesting.

I have to admit that i am not very good when it comes to analyzing things. Is there anyone who knows this picture? Or maybe someone could give his expert opinion about this.

Thanks
___

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:06 pm 

It is hard to say from this image. It could be RC models, or something like it. It looks like a nice place for kids to play with RC toys.
___

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:19 pm 
Unregistered
I had this in mind, too.

It would be a major step to rezolving this problem if we knew how big these 'things' are..
But it's hard to tell in this footage.
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:59 pm 
Unregistered
Here, have a bowup of yer images...they look like discs to me....bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:31 pm 
Unregistered
This is very interesting in deed. These do look like disk shape objects, not RC Planes. Also i do think this camera was and probably and maybe still is a security camera. The reason for this is that the place in the background does look like some kind of factory or something of that nature. Thanks to Bergie for blowing up these images, you can easily see that they are disk shapes. Also the timing of the screen shots are a second apart, that place in the background looks like some kind of large Factory or oil rig ( MAYBE..). So if this place was one of them, then they are always large places. So for them to be any kind of RC planes, they would have to have some kick to cover that sort of ground in the matter of 4 seconds. Also every time i come across something very Interesting, i seem to see some else leave a kind of cover story. Or put it down to something else. Like RC planes. I am not trying to say that your idea is wrong ( MIRO ) but i have seen you before on other forums. Going against peoples ideas, i feel like you are trying to give us stories and cover up what we are seeing.
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:54 am 
Unregistered
Healthy skepticism is not unwelcome in the photoshop world of today....Some guy came round last summer with battery powered styrofoam flying saucers that were really something to fly......
They even had the multicoloured lights around the sides...!I bought two for twenty bucks and flew the bejeebers out of them..they had little radio controls too..
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:51 pm 

Sometimes it's hard not to be skeptical Truth. It's not a clear picture, there is no information on the location, the quality of the picture is poor even when blown up. They are strange shaped objects is all I can think of to say. I doubt any researcher would be able to draw conclusions from the picture. Maybe though, others with similar pictures, ideas, experiences could offer some insight as to the nature of the picture as we've seen happen before. Could very well be something there. Just hard to draw a conclusion from that one pic.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:53 am 
Unregistered
to Me ~ those pictures are clear enough to see the UFOs~
I like the time show in the bottom right~ they are only photos but i can imagine how the UFO move with the time~~[;)]
___

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:49 pm 
Unregistered
I don't know if you guys have already seen that, but in the last picture there can be seen some kind of vapour trail left behind from the obiect.

From its last position and the last picture where it cannot be seen anymore, only one second has passed.

That brings me to the conclusion that the obiect must have sped up and it left something behind it.

What do you think?
___