UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:38 am 

Open air Bill cleared. Major step for the NWO?
« Thread started on: Yesterday at 06:47am »

People talk about a new world order. Personally I think it will decrease war and save lots of lives. However I see the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
This is not so good. There are other issues as well.
Mind control, hidden agendas, all kinds of stuff you might say should be on the dark front of things to protect there wealth and secrets. I believe we need to bring the world together as one. To end war, To stomp out poverty and things like starvation.
People tell me all the time. Those things cannot be done.
My reply is. "Like Hell they can't"
Let me explain. We are now spending 3 trillion dollars a year on the war effort. Over 1.2 trillion dollars a year is taken out of our tax dollars for what we know as Black projects. The militaries pet projects I call them.

So we divert over 4 trillion dollars a year to agriculture, Housing for the worlds homeless and needy for food for those people. Sorry people we can end world hunger and homeless. We choose to use our money to line the pockets of those in power and the rest of the money goes for KILLING. What a bunch of sick sob's nothing more than savages.
I believe very much in god. I also believe very much that this is not what he had in mind for our race. To continually strip the earth of her recourses and spend our time all thru history killing each other.
When one looks at it from a real human aspect. It is clear. We should be exterminated.
We are a threat to any other culture or race that may exist in the cosmos. We are barbarians driven by greed and power. This brining on hatred and malice for anyone who may stand in our way. We are in reality genetic misfits. Not even a wild tiger or Lion kills just to kill.
However mankind does.

Sorry, I got side tracked. Back to the post issue. The open air act will allow the USA and the European nations to freely share air space. Allowing much easier travel and far more choices to travel abroad.
This I like, but find it much riskier for our nation when it comes to protecting ourselves from terrorist activities.
I would think Homeland security had better be allowed to beef up and hire some extra people to keep a very tight reign on things from here on out. I pray we did not just allow the opening of Pandora's box. So to speak.

In the light of this new news. I pray disclosure is really close at hand. The technologies it will bring, I feel will help the transition to building a solid alliance between all countries around the world. End war, end hunger and homeless. Perhaps, just perhaps bring us closer to the realization we are all related. We are all brothers and sisters. We are suppose to love one and other. Find ways to compromise and end the senseless slaughter of humans on this planet. Use our wits and resources to end hunger, homeless, disease. What a dream hey?
In my heart I believe we can do it. When? Your guess is as good as mine.
Bless you all.

DarkDragon
04/02/2008

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:15 am 

What an absolutely awesome post!! It is really refreshing to get your perspective, and your impressions about what goes on in our world, with some hope and promise of GOOD things that are still possible.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face today DarkDragon.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:05 am 

I agree with Darkdragon's thoughts.........yes we should feed the hungry, house the homeless and care for the elderly and the sick.....that's showing compassion, caring and love, the way it should be.........the way I wish it was going to be, but the NWO is not about compassion, caring and love.

The senseless slaughter...............we haven't seen nothin' yet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 am 
Unregistered
We have seen senseless slaughter in a huge way. During the 1st world war, when they sent young men over the top to fight the enemy but really only to test the enemies guns . Is that so different from what is to come....people dieing en mass but not knowing the real reason why.

I hope it doesnt come to this, I really do, but its looking more and more like a few people left to control after a lot of turmoil. We will just carry on about our daily lives until it starts to seriously effect our daily lives, but being forewarned, is to be forearmed...so what to do?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:12 am 

I think we all have to consider our options and then take the appropriate steps to be as prepared as one can be.

Because I view this as a spiritual battle I attempt to align myself with the manager of this universe, God......the all of the all.

I do think the hardest challenge for anyone is going to come when we are forced to choose between staying in the light or crossing over to the dark side. Not so easy when the answer means the difference between life and death.

Something to think about for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:16 am 

On the contrary, If your faith is strong enough, then death is only to be reborne somewhere else.
How can death frighten a spiritual person. Everyone dies. No exceptions to the rule.
We think about our losses. This is why we fear death. But you have lost nothing. You cannot take nothing with you. Even if you could. It would be of no use where you are going.
And for your loved ones, you are just going ahead to clear the path.
Because they will one day join you. I think death is no diferant than birth. You don't remember being borne, and you will not remember dieing. So if you have faith excersise it. If you are a Christian then remember. He who lays down his life for me....Saves it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 am 

DarkDragon wrote:
On the contrary, If your faith is strong enough, then death is only to be reborne somewhere else.
How can death frighten a spiritual person. Everyone dies. No exceptions to the rule.
We think about our losses. This is why we fear death. But you have lost nothing. You cannot take nothing with you. Even if you could. It would be of no use where you are going.
And for your loved ones, you are just going ahead to clear the path.
Because they will one day join you. I think death is no diferant than birth. You don't remember being borne, and you will not remember dieing. So if you have faith excersise it. If you are a Christian then remember. He who lays down his life for me....Saves it.

I agree 100%, but I have always thought that none of us really knows how strong our faith is or how brave we are until it gets to the actual moment when one has to choose.

I guess that is something each of us has to work our way through, but when it comes it will come with a bang and there will be little time for contemplating one's belief or one's faithfulness to their belief. So as much as we might like to think or believe we are ready, I'm not sure we really know the answer until the time comes, while at the same time I do hope I will not disappoint myself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 am 

DarkDragon wrote:
Open air Bill cleared. Major step for the NWO?
« Thread started on: Yesterday at 06:47am »

People talk about a new world order. Personally I think it will decrease war and save lots of lives. However I see the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
This is not so good. There are other issues as well.
Mind control, hidden agendas, all kinds of stuff you might say should be on the dark front of things to protect there wealth and secrets. I believe we need to bring the world together as one. To end war, To stomp out poverty and things like starvation.
People tell me all the time. Those things cannot be done.
My reply is. "Like Hell they can't"
Let me explain. We are now spending 3 trillion dollars a year on the war effort. Over 1.2 trillion dollars a year is taken out of our tax dollars for what we know as Black projects. The militaries pet projects I call them.

So we divert over 4 trillion dollars a year to agriculture, Housing for the worlds homeless and needy for food for those people. Sorry people we can end world hunger and homeless. We choose to use our money to line the pockets of those in power and the rest of the money goes for KILLING. What a bunch of sick sob's nothing more than savages.
I believe very much in god. I also believe very much that this is not what he had in mind for our race. To continually strip the earth of her recourses and spend our time all thru history killing each other.
When one looks at it from a real human aspect. It is clear. We should be exterminated.
We are a threat to any other culture or race that may exist in the cosmos. We are barbarians driven by greed and power. This brining on hatred and malice for anyone who may stand in our way. We are in reality genetic misfits. Not even a wild tiger or Lion kills just to kill.
However mankind does.

Sorry, I got side tracked. Back to the post issue. The open air act will allow the USA and the European nations to freely share air space. Allowing much easier travel and far more choices to travel abroad.
This I like, but find it much riskier for our nation when it comes to protecting ourselves from terrorist activities.
I would think Homeland security had better be allowed to beef up and hire some extra people to keep a very tight reign on things from here on out. I pray we did not just allow the opening of Pandora's box. So to speak.

In the light of this new news. I pray disclosure is really close at hand. The technologies it will bring, I feel will help the transition to building a solid alliance between all countries around the world. End war, end hunger and homeless. Perhaps, just perhaps bring us closer to the realization we are all related. We are all brothers and sisters. We are suppose to love one and other. Find ways to compromise and end the senseless slaughter of humans on this planet. Use our wits and resources to end hunger, homeless, disease. What a dream hey?
In my heart I believe we can do it. When? Your guess is as good as mine.
Bless you all.

DarkDragon
04/02/2008

Think about this one.......ants.....you know the little crawly guys and gals, bugs some might say, well they eat enough food each day to feed 30 billion people.

Now that is a whole lot of food and a whole lot of people, so what is all this talk about too many people?

I do not think the NWO is going to improve anything for anyone, but will simply isolate the have gots from the have nots.

Those who are pro NWO are indeed savages who will very soon become monster savages.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:56 am 

Each country has enough to share with each other. That would end poverty. There is a way to house, clothe and feed every human. But not every human is the same. There will always be someone who is greedy and feels they do more work than another and will expect more. You see it every day. It begins right when you are young. Ever heard of the school yard bully? Ever picked on your kid brother or sister? Or been the child picked on! These days if you are yelling for help, people look the other way and pretend they didn't see. They don't want to get involved, as it doesn't really affect them. It doesn't hurt them directly that there are poor people, homeless and hungry. We have trained too many minds prior to our own generations to think this way. Today's generation live for the now. It needs to change not just only with governments and the world, but we need to show our offspring and the young aswell.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents worth. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 am 

Sadly most people are only interested in that which affects them directly.

So, if you tell someone a sad and tragic story regardless of how sad and tragic it might be the small amount of pain they suffered with a headache is a great deal more grievous than anything having happened to someone or anyone else.

This is the me generation.....me...me...it's all about me and what I want, what I did and what I want to do. It's all about what me feels, what me thinks, what me says, what me knows and everything else is of no concern to me.

The homeless deserve to be homeless, the starving are to blame for their plight, the poor are losers and so on.........this is the me generation. I can borrow enough to get what I want and to hell with the consequences tomorrow or next week.

I want that new ring, that new car, that new house, that new television, the big sound stereo, that new camera, that new lipstick, that new shirt, that new movie and I want people to tell me I'm so cool, so right on cool, the coolest of the cool.

But I'm really nobody special, no talents, no virtues, no character, no morals, no ethics, no conscience, no responsibility and no love.......a miserable me person who wants it all and has nothing to give.......but this plastic credit card, the personality modulator.

A war.......guns and bombs, but that's over there, it's their problem....hundreds of thousands dead.....you think I care.....I want things for me, I count, I deserve...it's about me, only me.

And when you multiply this by millions and millions........it is no longer just an exercise in excessive neediness.......it's a national, if not global, catastrophe.

The magnitude and severity of such an egocentric mind set leaves the homeless and the starving to be bulldozed into a common grave without further consideration......just get it out of my sight and out of my mind.

The NWO is dependent on the me generation to support the liquidation of all the losers who are better known as the useless eaters of the world. All those who tend to put a cramp in the me, me, me attitude are a drag...who cares about them anyway, not me, me, me.

And people still don't believe there is a conspiracy...nobody could make something like this happen........hey bright eyes.....they already did and now they are going to get it going with no holds barred...no reservations and no limitations.

The final straw comes down to this, when the NWO leader says or thinks (and they do).......I'd rather see everyone dead than consider the possibility that I just might be wrong.........and the missiles take flight.

Barry wrote a song many years ago.......Eve of Destruction...it says it all.