UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Aliens in Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 am 
Unregistered
So I had a new experience, though no less negative. I was here at my mothers house in Arkansas. I am here for awhile, and i normally live in Washington, altough I am planning on moving out here as soon as I can. Anyways, in this instance the aliens took me into a suspended motion state as normal, only they projected images into my mind of them masquarading as my grandmother.

We were having a conversation, and something about what my 'grandmother' said did not strike me right, so I felt uneasy. I started asking questions which she would be able to answer, but which would not be common knowelege, and when she did no know, I confronted her, it melted away into a dark place with the beings around me. They seemed upset that I had seen through their deception.

I then began to focus my mind, and will myself to wake up. I would say it took about 5 to 10 minutes, or at least that is how it felt. When I succeeded, I woke up, looked around, got my thoughts together, and began to realise though it was similar to other esperiences, it was very different.

It was concerning to me that they created a false reality in a dream like state which was so real. That has not happened since thank God, but other things have happened. MOre about those things later.

Post subject: Re: Aliens in Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:45 pm 

Why the deception in the first place do you think. Why not just open up truthfully. What is it that they are trying to do, and/or gain by tricking you. Are they testing you do you think? Why do they need the smoke and mirrors at all.

Tim

Post subject: Re: Aliens in Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:50 pm 
Unregistered
Hi, this is one of the things that I have always had difficulty understanding about the whole abduction phenomenon. We have the people who are obviously highly intelligent that are able to talk to us and if they have the patience get to know us on a one to one basis, but they seem far more interested in our reaction to things.

If they seeded us here on earth, why would they need to do this anyway, or if they didn't and just want to get to know us, the more direct route would seemingly be far simpler.

They seem to spend enough time abducting us and communicating with some of us, so why don't they just get on with speaking and interacting with us directly? There's enough of us out here now that are fully aware of what has been done to us - so it's not like we're all going to be shocked if they do.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have an open dialogue with someone and/or willingly consent to any examinations etc than being abused by them. This whole smoke and mirror routine seems like such a waste of time to me. Why can't we just get on with talking or whatever??