UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 am 

Anyone know of someone who`s done this to their car ?

Seems to good to be true. Even though its not quite 100% water fueled, its a start and they say easy to do and reversable if you want to revert back to petrol/diesel

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=cyprusmete

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:48 am 

I hate to sound like a pessimist ... but just wait until the FDA, the EPA, and all the OTHER 3-letter government agencies get involved: It will disappear so fast, you'll forget you ever heard about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:17 pm 
Unregistered
I`ve got hold of the instructions on how to build the equipment to modify the running of your car, i`ve told a few people about it, and all they did was laugh....some people dont believe anything.......unless the media tells them.

A work colleague of mine is interested, and we are going to experiment with a lawn mower engine first....here goes nothing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:31 pm 

Sounds good, ifcevan... just be very careful. You need your fingers to type, I think... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 am 

I've been busy gathering materials and test equipment also :-) Am building one for my Van . The test chamber is in its initial stages.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 pm 
Unregistered
Can you take some pictures and keep us updated on your progress....I will be doing the same...as soon as I get the engine. We can then compare notes to solve problems...if we have any ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:32 pm 
Unregistered
I was posting the information on another website about the hydrogen cell, and another poster replied with sarcastic comments and laughing smilies. OK i thought not everyone is going to believe this sort of thing is real. After me posting again and getting more replies, I have found out that this poster is a mathematical engineer...whatever that is.
He just will not accept the idea that something like this could be workable...no wonder we`re so reliant on oil....they`ve closed everyones mind to anything else.
I`m not saying the idea is workable, but when someone just dismisses the idea out of hand the way he did really gets my back up and I will argue the other way just to argue with them...which i shouldnt really do, but hey, I`m human.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 pm 

People tend to be "hypothetical" in whatever their realms of education happen to be. MAKE IT WORK, and prove him wrong! That's your best avenue of defense, and I'm rooting for you!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:44 pm 

lfcevan wrote:
Can you take some pictures and keep us updated on your progress....I will be doing the same...as soon as I get the engine. We can then compare notes to solve problems...if we have any ?

http://hydrostarcar.com/forum/ Sign up here Nick. I'll send you some more stuff LOL