UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:05 pm 

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90KSE100&show_article=1

The Vatican has announced that all creatures are from God, hence it does not go against one's faith to believe in people from other worlds.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 pm 

Just one nagging question........why this announcement now.

http://www.realufos.net/2008/05/reason- ... ssion.html

Tim

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:41 pm 

In this article, the author says that although he agrees with Dr. Mack's assessments of alien beings and abduction accounts, he says that the orthodox christian view is that the aliens themselves are deamons, and further, that alien abduction research is anti-christian. Alien abduction is real, but it is demonic posssession.

If this reasoning is correct, then why is it now okay to believe in aliens without also considering this apparent side 'b' which states that they are demons.

Just what's the scoop in this paradox with church leaders- is more current thought based on aliens NOT being demons as described so conclusively in this essay, but that church leaders are now 'suddenly' more truthful in their knowledge about aliens?

http://www.orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/alien_abduct.aspx

Timbit

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm 

I think the hierarchy of The Church has known for a long time that there are no demons--rather, there are entities from many dimensions (some originating elsewhere, and some from deceased people who now reside in a far different state of being) and not from Hell or from Heaven as they have for centuries enslaved so many followers to believe. I believe this is why only certain priests are ordained to deal with exorcism. They have been schooled to assess and ascertain the differences between the possessions and those afflicted.

With so many sightings coming to the forefront, The Church has to be worried that SOON the "cat's coming out of the bag" and their lies to control are going to bite them on the backside; hence, they are beginning to let out tidbits of information, a little at a time, so that when all the floodgates are flung open and many of the Truths turn out to have been falsehoods, they can say... "We were trying to correct our mistakes, a little at a time, so as not to upset the balance of The Order of The Church..."

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:14 pm 

Apparently the 'third' secret of Fatima, although finally revealed by the Vatican, is not the entire truth either. From what I've read, many faithful had expected the church to reveal that God was Mary. I gather there is a lot of pressure to reveal the entire document in that matter as well.

Regardless, the cloud of 'authenticity' surrounding all such religions has indeed allowed for the oppression of the truth, in my humble opinion, with regard to all that they know. I do think that considering the centuries old doctrines, moulded to suit the needs of man, when finally exposed, will shake this world up more than anything else. I also believe that if they had a choice, they would not reveal anything. Something is motivating them externally, and it is much, much bigger than the Catholic church.

And when this comes to pass, there will be no amount of explaining that will ever restore 'faith'.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:29 pm 

I might have written this little tidbit in a post in a different thread... but someone on Coast to Coast AM Radio last week says his take on the 3rd secret of Fatima is that the sightings were actually contacts from UFOs, but that wasn't revealed to the children until the 3rd and final visitation. Interesting aside: When Zecharia Sitchin's books began showing up in book stores all over the world, the Vatican Cardinals purchased copies of all the available ones at that point. And soon thereafter, the Vatican ordered funding for the Safford, AZ observatory to be designed and built. The first book, I believe, was The Twelfth Planet... about Nibiru making it's swing back through our solar system every 36,000 years, which coincides with 2012.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 pm 

Now that kind of logic makes sense to me, and those actions speak louder than words. I'm going to research this Fatima fiasco more when I have time, it is fascinating. Apparently some of the visions the children had were of a flash of light, and a semi-transparant being, female, who said she came 'from the heavens'. Sure sounds alien to me.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:51 pm 

And I think most of these Beings are aware of the belief systems the many contactees/abductees hold dear. After all, They are telepathic so they know, the minute anyone's mind is touched, what kind of belief system the contact is conjuring up. So, naturally, if someone is Catholic the person is likely to attribute the vision/sighting to a priest or a saint or the Holy Mother.

LOL! They didn't have that kind of response from me--probably because for the first three years of my life I didn't have any indoctrination; that came after April of 1949, when I was dropped off at the farm to grow up... By then I'd already had contact with Beings I felt to be My Other Family, so it was "too late" for the religious B.S. to take hold of me and enslave me. I was 3 1/2 when I first saw an artist's rendering of a UFO, and I knew EXACTLY what it was... and that it came from the stars... and I was afraid it was My Other Family looking for me and they wouldn't find me because I was no longer living in Wabash; I was on a small farm outside of Wabash! But as soon as I recognized that drawing for what it was, then They began conscious contact.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:07 am 

Even though a lot of us do feel like the aliens are our family and that we too come from them or are them or something and a lot of us arn't really scared of them (except maybe a little on the surface about the unknown stuff) there are those who are petrified of them and who would do anything to hurt or destroy them and I often wonder why they are so much the opposite in feelings to me. I know that the tests done on us are really way out and beyond belief and can frighten us but is that the only reason that they hate them sooo much. Is it just the fear of these tests and the lack of control (I know that's not just something minor it's quite huge) but is that it. Despite having had some horific things done to me too I still feel good feelings toward them and feel like they are a part of me or I'm a part of them, which ever and that one day I will understand everything even why these tests were done.
On the other issue with Fatima. I'm not religious, I tried it on a few times and always found it didn't fit right so I returned them all and tried this on instead and it fits almost perfectly for me. I do remember some things about these visits with Fatima but I don't remember what the secrets were, can you tell me please. I may know but have just forgotten. Ann

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:11 am 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fatima

If you just type in Secrets of Fatima to Google, you'll get a whole bunch more links. Have fun!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next