UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Raelian Movement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:56 pm 
Unregistered
As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the resposibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity.

-----------------------
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:32 am 
Unregistered
[angelic]o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o--o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooSo now this is a new post this too is a new day above and below-------tThe Day of awakening,when many shall be called forth as ones made new.This is given unto me to kno,(for)i have waited long for this day.While it is the end of one age,'tis the beginning of another'...as the old fades out in a mighty clash,the new comes in with a glad SHOUT.The old shall pass as a mighty sigh for us which hast waited long.==[crazy]:x[:)] Let this new day clear away all the stench,the dust,which,as a mighty cloud,shall clear away...and there shall appear a bright new world...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:19 pm 

The Raelians and their theories have been around for probably longer than I've been alive. I first heard about them 50 years ago, when they hollowed out that mountain and stored enough grain and canned/dried goods for their followers to last 100 years, to survive the coming atomic war. Unless they have been replacing some of those canned goods with newer ones, those tin cans will have corroded by now, and likely make everyone who survives eating them too sick to care.

But their mantra (life is due to scientists on another planet) may not be too far off the beaten path of reality.
___

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:55 pm 
Unregistered
Egad guest you sound like me on a bad rant....
At least sign in if you want to propound your dogmas.....
This is close to unintelligable spam....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:28 am 
Unregistered
Arent the raelians the ones who whacked themselves for hale bop?Practiced voluntary castration and thought theyd wind up on an interstellar ship in the comets tail?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:34 am 

Yup, they are.
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:23 pm 
Unregistered
Well so much for that then.............................
berg
___