UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:55 pm 
Unregistered
What do you make of this?

[url "http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007280870,00.html"]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007280870,00.html[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:30 pm 

I suspect that there were more people on that plane that witnessed the sighting. It's good that at least we know it was properly documented, and the pilot would be considered an authority on the details such as location, size etc. They have been documenting similar for years and years. You gotta laugh at them attempting to explain it away as 'atmospheric'.........sheesh.

That was a good article. Never heard of one of those shapes in colour before.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:39 pm 
Unregistered
I had posted this story in another thread, but here it is popping up again....The confirmations by the second pilot are very convincing as to the reality of the sighting....
But i wonder why there are no other reports coming in from ground observers, as there should have been countless witnesses to this daytime sighting....
The strange lack of ground observation is puzzling in the extreme...
The implications of mile size UFOs hovering over UK airspace undetected and unobserved from the ground are mystefying to say the least......
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:33 pm 

Just occured to me that maybe people scattered like flies because they reacted in fear and did what most would probably do, OR, maybe we are reaching a point where these world-wide occurances are so many and seen by so many people that it's becoming a 'why bother'. Still it seems that even a small local paper would have produced some witness stories. A more sinister thought is that, as we connect all the dots pertaining to the why's and wherefore's of these sightings, perhaps there are elements at play that can supress memories? If mass hypmotism can somehow be applied to those unknown to be subjects (as opposed to in a theatre or private office), why can't it be applied to coverup some or part of these mass sightings. Something has to happen somewhere if we are to believe that thousands of people witnessed a life-altering event and somehow we can't get two people to rub a couple of pennies together. I watched a video some years ago made at a tourist spot in Italy. The reaction of the several dozen tourists was like that out of a cheesy 50's sci-fi movie. They all had disbelieving looks on their faces, one arm up (protection?) and immediately turned away before sheepishly looking back; was like they were all in slow motion. Then they went on about their day. Not to mention the fact that we know how 'suggestion' can take over as fact because we have no reference point, and it's the brain's job to make sense and descramble what we are seeing so we can grab onto our built-in safety nets to get our sense of security, order and logic back. Then, what about weather, we know it can be manipulated, we know that clouds are seeded for various purposes (i.e. Madonna was special enough to have the Russian military seed clouds prior to her outdoor concert in Moscow a couple of years ago so it wouldn't rain). Is it possible that a cocktail of some sort of present over the skies of England that produced the effects of the populace who viewed this UFO? Could all of this have presented itself as some sort of experiment to test population reaction/control? If we think of just a regular day without all the above questions, and a ship that huge was seen by probably thousands, what explanation could we possibly have to justify the reaction of so many.

I hope we learn more about this other than what we already do. The authorities seem to get by quite nicely stating that it was a 'UFO', and we accept that at face value. How convenient for them.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:51 pm 
Unregistered
PERHAPS THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO gURDIJIEFS PROPOSITION...MAYBE WE ARE LARGELY SOMNAMBULENT DURING OUR WAKING HOURS AND FEW PEOPLE ARE REALLY AWAKE AT ANY GIVEN TIME FRAME...THE REST SAW NOTHING AND THATS IT....
THEY(THE ALIENS)HAVE PROVEN CAPABLE OF ABDUCTING PEOPLE FROM BEDS IN WHICH THEIR PARTNER WAS ALSO SLEEPING,WITHOUT SO MUCH AS WAKING THEM EVEN BRIEFLY....THE MASS PART OF IT MUST ALSO BE POSSIBLE TO THEM AS WELL..
WHEN THE FATIMA MIRACLE HAPPENED PEOPLE SAW SOME DIFFERENT THINGS THOUGH THEY ALL WERE AT THE SAME LOCALE...SOME SAW NOTHING AT ALL.....
BERGLE
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:00 am 
Unregistered
Pilots chating on their forum about this sighting.

[url "http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=273485"]http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=273485[/url]

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:44 pm 
Unregistered
The latest news on this is that the pilot is being interviewed today on TV (Richard and Judy, 5.00pm). Ufologists have obtained the original video taken of the object, radar pics and pilot to ground control audio recordings apparently the French are going to investigate the case alongside the Brits or at least provide some input.

Amazing that after two months the case has resurfaced and got the media attention it deserved.

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:58 pm 
Unregistered
Much like the OHare sighting last Nov.!Never got a peep till January, then holy what the ?>>>>>>
Itll disapear just as OHare did.....gone to oblivion with all the rest.....
We are pretrty quick to forget the unexplained as it interferes with making a buck....
Ones attitude must be constantly shifted back to payng the piper these days...
The pilot thingy was great Jika!Ive book marked it,,,Heres the published picture for the crew to chew on....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:14 pm 
Unregistered
From TV.

Viewed from 50 miles away.
Stationary.
Bright yellow, and grey, pilot suggested a fuselage.
Observed by two pilots in two different planes, one pilot watched it for 12 mins.
Picked up by both Guernesey and Jersey radar for 54 mins.
Pilot has 20 years experience said it is unlikely it was a cloud, he suggested it was emiting light.
Similar to to photo of 1957 craft in New Mexico.
Not the first object he has seen, he said he hoped he had opened a can of worms and that profesional pilots will start to speak out. "object was in controlled airspace that should not have been there". "I do not think it is from round here" was his ending statement.

Dr David Clarke is heading the investigation team.

Lyn
___

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm 
Unregistered
In the photo provided , i was wondering which object is the UFO? the cloud looking one?Or the more solid looking thingy down to the lower left?
any ideas?
berg
___