UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:50 pm 

Here is a webpage that offers some information on abduction signs, classifications of experiences, and a survey that you can take online.

Bud Hopkins is well known in UFO research, and compiled this information, so in my opinion, it is more professional than most.

If you take the survey, and/or go through the list and find some common denominators with your own personal experiences, PLEASE post your thoughts here. :D

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/abduction.html

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:52 am 

I thought I would add to this, a little more information on PAS, Post Abduction Syndrome. Certainly food for thought. This is part of a website that I'd posted on abduction and children, but thought this area in particular might make for some good conversation among our abductees.

http://aliensandchildren.org/post_abduction_syn.htm

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 am 
Unregistered
Hi,

I did the survey and the result suggested that I had an experience that was consistent with a possible UFO encounter. So now what do I do?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 am 

I think I answered this question in the other thread.

--Tweaked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:18 am 
Unregistered
The last 23 August, when the FEY Tropical Storm pased over Tallahasse, we got a power shutdown (after my wife went to sleep with my daugthers) about 2 am and like couple a minutes later, I filled like somebody turn me on the left side and put a ligth back of my rigth ear. After that I can't move but I remember like 4 people toke me aout of my bedroom and bring me to a dark big room. I see 3 of them play to touch my teeth like try to find my tongue and push a tube into my mouth, when I fell that I open my eyes and one of them see straigth on my eyes " It was with a big black eyes, but the most curius was, because I traid to take them out of me, one of them took his tongue out of his mouth and it was like a snake tongue "that scare me and I remember it's happened when was kid, I'm now 45.
After that I passed 4 days with a pain in the back of my ear and pain on my neck.
I never was interested on this kind of things same if this happend before, I never talk to nobody about this "dreams or real things" I don't know anymore what's happened to me but I can't sleep along I soo scare it happend again. I'm scare that happend to my daugthers and my wife.
Do you have some help to passed thru this? thanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:21 pm 

Hi Abducted for real, It certainly sounds like you've had some kind of a medical examination by the aliens. I have a lot of memories of examinations but I hear that they are a bit more frightening for some men. I'm not sure why that is other than perhaps men can be a bit stronger and harder to control when they are scared.

Do you have any scars or think you may have any implants. They probably have taken your wife and daughters on occasions because abduction tends to become a family affair although not always. Does your wife or children feel that they may have been taken too. Since it's happened before and when you were younger you've come to realize that they don't mean to actually harm you physically even if the memories tend to say otherwise.

Our memories tend to be strange and mixed up sometimes. I have a memory of them takeing all my insides out includeing my bones and my heart and lungs and I was afraid that I was going to die any second but they reassured me I was alright and I was and it was the strangest thing because obviously in this reality that can't happen.

I don't believe they intend us any harm and once you can conquer your fear of them you can have a much better relationship with them and one that doesn't involve being scared of them anymore. Good luck with that and I hope you can learn to try to relax around them even though I know that that is easier said than done......Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 pm 

We can't control them so the best we can do is change how we think about these contact experiences. Instead of being fearful, we have to look at it like the first day of a new job... something unique and different, but something we have convinced ourself we can handle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:37 pm 
Unregistered
When my mother pass away I was desperate and in 1 of these abductions they meet me with her and they toll me the one I see die was one of them. " I think they cloning ours bodys and replace with the bad experiences of clonings" She die of cancer in 2006 but when I talk with her everything was incoherent like she wasn't her. After I saw her with them I feel peace on my mind.
The most make stress is when and where I go again. Last night I didn't sleep because I waiting for them and this happend after 2 weeks I can't find the way to sleep.
If you think you are special because you be chosen for this " what they specting of you and when you gonna act to help them or something like that". another thing my rigth ear make a noise everytime I talk to people close then 30 inches and when they go far away the noise desapear and when I thinking was it happend the last 23 of August the noise comming back and the pain start budering me. Question: with your experience on all these cases did you make a calcul, when they come for good to live with us?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:52 pm 

I think if they wanted to all live here with us, they would have done it by now.

There may be a few who live in uninhabited regions of Earth where they are likely to not be disturbed (altho if our population keeps increasing, they may have to re-think their original chice of locations), and some who look just like us who really can live and walk among us...

But if they REALLY wanted to take over Earth, they would simply have obliterated us by now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm 

I personally don't believe that they plan on comeing to live with us at all. In a way though they have lived with us since time began. The UFO history seems to show that UFOs have been hovering in our skies for thousands of years.

I have many varied theories that run through my head all the time. One is what I've been told on my visits and that is that when the planet Nibiru comes near us it will knock us off balance and it will destroy most of what we have on our planet. A select number of people are going to be taken by these particular aliens and these people will either live on their ships or on their planet for a period of time until the earth is habitable again. I dont know if this is for years or for months.

Another theory I have is that we have been an experiment here on the planet and that the experiment is about to come to an end with the arrival of Nibiru and that we will all return to our own aliens from which we came. There are lots of other theories running around in my head but these are the main ones....Ann :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next