UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:13 pm 

I don't know Timbit - I guess the thing I question is the lack of damage to the nose of the plane? This is just sooooo very hard for my mind to understand -

If this is so (and it is a possibility) where are all the people that were/weren't on the planes? {still shaking my head here}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 am 

This looks to me like the nose of the plane went all the way through the tower.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm 

Ok so the nose of the plane went through the Twin Tower. The plane may have slightly twisted and gone through the floors below....

But I thought the footage of the pentagon was very 'up in the air'...?!

If a plane could do that much damage to a building... why was the damage at the pentagon so minimal?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm 

That's why I tend to believe it was a missile, not a plane... and with all the security cameras above and around the pentagon, only 6 sec. of footage (or something ridiculous like that) was ever released, and it never really showed clearly a plane... at least none of the ones I personally have seen, and I think I've probably seen every single one. I realize they said that the reason more damage wasn't done is because that section of the Pentagon had just been renovated and reinforced, which helped to contain the blast, and the lack of more deaths was because that wing of the building had not fully been staffed again, yet, at the time... but it's just a tad bit suspicious, still, to me. I just don't think that was a plane...

As for Flight 93; there were ranchers and farmers who's first accounts indicated the plane that had turned back toward Washington was struck, mid-air, by an object they described as a missile. But after the "true story of heroism" was concocted, those ranchers/farmers were never interviewed again, and their original eye witness testimonies weren't re-broadcast, either. Howie and I watched ALL the live coverage for the first 4 days... and listen to how the events seemingly "changed slightly" as time progressed... I wish we had kept putting VHS tapes in the recorder so we could go back and compare them now, 7 years later. I think we would find how things were deliberately altered to change our perceptions.

And, if the people on the planes DIDN'T die as we're all told, where did they go? Well, what about secret government experimental facilities? What about international concentration camps? How about they were exchanged for alien technology? Pick one... any one!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 am 

Has the airline confirmed the list of people that were on the alleged plane that crashed into the pentagon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am 

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Best site I have found that has much in depth theories on the pentagon 9/11

Very interesting. Really got me thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:48 pm 

Yes, a very good site - same theories apply to Shanksville PA also - just a shame -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 pm 

I found a site that shows various views for when the plane crashes into the twin towers. I'll warn you that the video may be upsetting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t69ey1RP ... re=related

So I think we can safely say that it was a plane. Now I'm hunting for more footage on the pentagon crash for you. Wish me luck... think I'll be hitting my head against a brick wall though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 pm 

Sometimes I just don't know if it isn't the best thing to just let this issue rest, and then I think of the inconsistencies and controversies and wonder if it isn't the right thing to keep the issue alive.

Are we being more, or less respectful of the victims in showing these films, and do their families also search Utube and internet sites looking for answers. Is a lifetime of controversy and investigation ever going to uncover a definitive answer for them? I wonder if, by doing this, we never allow wounds to heal.

I haven't seen anything since 9-11 that has swayed me conclusively one way or the other, and believe me, I have studied and researched a great deal. Do people really benefit from exploiting the event, one way or the other? What would happen if truth was decided and it was not what we thought it was.

What would happen then.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm 

I know. How can I delete my post that had the video link?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next