UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm 

I have often had the feeling that something didn't happen, that was supposed to. That somehow, an event was not quite in sync, and it felt 'off'. I think that this might be a part of deja vu in a way. When that happens, and happens also out of sync, the feeling is the event has already happened. Equally frustrating to understand is how an event happens, yet you know it was supposed to have happened differently. Sometimes even a fraction of a second saves a life, or avoids an accident. Things seem perfectly normal, but you know something happened to change what should have been. It is the opposite of knowing an event like a plane crash, ahead of time. With me, it is knowing that the plane should have crashed, and didn't.

I agree with the residual memory, as a force. Much like dad said the other day about instinct. That is carried on through our DNA since time began, and the reason why we are able to survive today. The learned instinct is not something that can be pinpointed in an xray, but we all possess this instinct to survive. Why would time distortions, or overlapping realities, or familiarity with events that have yet to occur, or have occurred, be any different- maybe it is inherent to just being human. We don't recognize it as such, but I think it is very natural to have many elements to our conscious selves, we just only tend to think in the here and now, and in black and white.

Psychic and healing abilities, knowledge of spiritual places, 'stamping', impressions made only with instinct and an unquantified ability. Yet somehow, the ability of tapping into those areas, may be another reason why the human species has survived as well. It is all connected, as you say. That force includes everything, and has probably been a part of us, also since time began. One ability by one, and another by another, does not necessarily mean each does not possess the same.

And thinking along those lines, I have a great fear of knowing the cause of time slips. I have other memories that I think are tied together, but the missing time, and being in one reality while simutaneously being in another, and that I have no recollection of either, used to drive me crazy trying to figure out. I would literally 'come to' in a place, not knowing how I got there, or what happened the previous 8-10 hours while I was apparently quite alive in another place. I have not yet reached the point where I am prepared to accept possible explanations for that.

Time and patience are not in abundance at the moment, although it has constantly remained on my mind as an unsolved personal mystery.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:33 am 

Tim I can't believe what you just wrote I have been away for awhile and today I wrote a post on paper yeah I still use paper, but I will say in short that what you just wrote was the whole idea of what I wrote earlier. See i believe that we die and are reborn again until we reach a spiritual pinnacle justb a theory but i believe we are reborn again and we are supposed to learn sdomethiong from the life which we are in. Now this is all conjecture but when you said de ja vu I believe we have been those places we think we never were and have seen people we thought we never have but in anothe r life we have met these people . It makes sense to me if you really follow what i am trying to say. its late and I really want to talk about this oh my new name is joey978 my last password was lost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:10 pm 

Tim, I am a little bit more awake than what I was last night and I really wanted to run this theory by yopu and get all the feedback I can from any and all on this. O.K., I have been going through some serious personel changes and internal conflicts in my life and my anxiety almost got me to the point where I wanted to USE again and I have been clean for a long time now but like thy say I am always one bad decision away from using again no matter how much time I have clean, but enough about my personel demons I am sure no one wants to hear about them, however they do play a very large part in why I began studying paranormal thins and all things that are unexplainable. My last post adressed what you had written about the feeling of de ja vu, loss of time and I truly believe all these things are connected in some way ,a part of the whole if you will. The whole is made up of many different facets coming together culminating in an event. As you pointed out, the difference of say 10 seconds changes the outcome of many events, some that may not have been together and some that were and some that were forced to become part of an event because of circumstance.Now as I said before in another post, say I saw you in a coffee shop and I was on my way out the door but by seeing you we spoke for 2 minutes.Now if I had not spoken to you I would have walked out the door and got on the bus I was waiting for, but because of seeing you and talking to you for 2 mins. I was forced to catch the next bus instead. Meanwhile the bus I was suppossed to be on had travelled 1 mile and was hit head on by a gasoline tanker killing everyone on the bus. So you see by seeing you it totally changed my life and the rescue people on the way to the crash site blew a tire out and both people sustained major trauma.Pretty morbid example but do you see what my point is? if not running into you I would have been on that bus and died, the rescue personell were killed but my whole point is every single thing we do or say has the potential to alter the outcome of an event that may or may not have happened and another thing is , are these things happening the way they are suppossed to or is it because of someones chance meeting that alters things that were not suppossed to happen?Wasit or was it not -? So please Tim and anyone else, give me some feedback on my hypothesis if you can I would really appreciate it and I think it will give us all something to think about. I know tis is a long post and I have more on this subject but I will start a new thread joey978, formerlyjoey48 formerly alucard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 am 

I know with myself, that I look at all these strange connections as not 'caused' by anything. I don't think its stress, or because of fatigue or being in an articifically induced state. Although, I'd qualify that by saying that some can reach states without batting an eyelash, and others need a lot of guidance and direction, to reach a state of mind where they are physically able to see, and understand the 'connections'.

I don't think stress leads us on that type of journey, I think it would inhibit it. So would substance.

Those without an awareness of these states of awareness, are not out of the starting gate yet. Most people afterall, go through life without realizing that there are forces at play that direct and determine the outcomes through life. How many of us just brush off weird deja vu feelings and experiences and never give it a second thought.

By those connections I mean take deja vu for example. I think it is a natural trait of all human beings. I think we have that skill, to experience and interpret that, just as we have a physical skills to walk, talk, see etc. It is more of a learning, like when a baby learns to put one foot in front of another but starts his journey by standing upright?

So many things I think of in evolutionary terms. We tend to look at the hard sciences to explain mankind's development in cold hard science by pinpointing physical and intellectual growth over centuries. There is never any mention of unseen, unquantifiable accomplishments, such as the brain development that naturally occurs to allow our senses to experience, for example, deja vu.

How do we know that our evolution does not include, rather than exclude, a natural development of the brain that hard science just cannot identify in standard ways, ie the concurrent development of psychic ability. I don't think that people have these abilities by accident. I think it is more that we do not accept them as being part and parcel with human devlopment over evolutionary times.

Instead of finding 'reasons' now for some strange experiences I have had, I accept that as part of a much bigger picture, not distinct and separate from my life, but a part of it. Once I got past the hurdle of trying to explain it, and accept it just because it 'is', I have experienced more, not less.

I don't understand any better than i did, but I have accepted this as just a part of my life.

To understand the purpose, and meaning of these events, feels like a 'catch up'. Had these abilities been better developed over our evolutionary experiences and growth, would we be living richer, more spiritual, satisfying lives?

As long as it is in 'addition to' rather than 'a part of' who we are as a species, our journey to discover the meaning has really only begun.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:05 pm 

Quote:
We've only just begun to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun.

Before the rising sun we fly,
So many roads to choose
We start our walking and learn to run.
And yes, We've just begun.

Written and sung by the Carpenters

I agree with you Timbit. I think we are on a journey back to our beginning and will end up as we initially were when we first began. There obviously is more that our brain can do than we know.

Even people with the brain disorder of hydrocephalus can have only a minor part of working brain and yet be what we consider to be geniuses.

We've all seen and been in awe of so many people who can do things far beyond imagination but for some reason they arn't the majority or the norm and we are.

I'm sure the military would be looking into why this is but i'm not so sure they would want us to know otherwise we might know better and not need them anymore.

I think for now our brains serve us the way they were meant to and maybe one day soon we will be able to expand our use of them to greater things but I think man has to learn how to control his behaviour first. When we can gaurantee not to hurt others with the abilities we already have maybe then we can progress to other abilities. Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm 

I don't know if this is is necessarily a journey back to the beginning, or we are on a journey that is going to end, with a new beginning. I don't agree that our species is going to see its demise, and that is going to cause us to start over. We aren't going to be 'punished' for being human.

I just don't think that our natural abilities are used, because we've never had to use them. Those with finer tuned abilities, in a psychic realm, or metaphysical way, have had a very real experiences, that are a part of their lives every bit as much as having sight or hearing.

The rest of us have not caught up the same, or have developed the same. But maybe, we are seeing this emerge now because our natural evolution as a species, needs to, for our survival.

I think even back in the caveman days, there would have been those rare cavemen among cavemen, that was 'different'. It was perhaps another unqualifyable trait, 'instinct'. It was the instinct of that one caveman, that set the course, perhaps for the very survival of the species.

They needed to develop this trait, so nature allowed it. Without instinct, they would have not have survived. They had no need to develop other traits such as ESP, remote viewing, or the ability to theorise about time shifts, interdimentional travel, or alternate realities. So there was a need for the species to survive, and they developed only what they needed to do that.

On the other end, we know that ET had abilities at the extreme end of that evolution. Throughout recorded history they have been involved in the development, in some way, shape or form, and it is their abilities that have developed, naturally, in order for them to do so. Let's presume that they developed abilities to travel in time, communicate telepathically. But their evolutionary beginnings probably did not have those natural talents, they too had to be developed.

Could it be because of their evolution, or in addition to our own, that we are able to begin to understand why those abilities are being developed now.

If their development includes what we are only beginning to understand in our own, I think that is a sign that we are learning how to continue to survive, and we will have what we need in order to do so- just like they have, and probably thousands of other species throughout the universe have as well.

In that line of thinking, we are not special. We are one of many species, who follow natural evolution, and are quite probably ahead of some, and far behind others.

What motivates us to believe the 'end times' theories, is fear, and the need to understand our world only within the confines of our place in it. I think at one time, probably the first time cavemen had the physical and psychological natural reaction to a lightening storm, their reality at the time would also have had them thinking it was 'the end'.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 pm 

Timbit wrote:
It is interesting too that when something happens that doesn't make sense with either a sleep state, or paralysis, living dreams, etc., that we look for answers to calm the fear those events have produced. When there is a crossing over, or going back and forth between 'real' and 'not real', I think it is quite natural to want to figure out what elements are explainable. But what are we left with.

We tell a child that it was just a bad dream, and that there was no other purpose to the experience other than the mashed turnips caused a tummy ache, and that produced the dream.

Can you imagine if these experiences were viewed as more than just a fleeting series of images and impressions, and rather examined more closely to see if an actual story unfolds, or becomes connected to behaviour in everyday waking life. I don't mean a psychiatrist listening to it all and determining that your wife/husband's affair is the root cause of these nasty dreams, but the dreams for their own sake, within just the context of the dream itself.

What if the dream is, in fact, real. I have had experiences where time has overlapped itself, while I was fully awake. There were scenes unfolding, backwards in time, one over the other. The basic outline, if I looked at it afterward as a sketch of a picture of the town square where I was, was as it was- now. But overlapping that were other scenes being superimposed one on top of the other. Different times, different people, clothing, store fronts, scenery, but in the same place. I know I was not directing this, but it was like a living story of time-from the past. I could see history.

I think that it might have something to do with the time slips I have had, but there is a much bigger connectivity to all of these different parts as we've all described, as part of a bigger collective experience. Could it all be very real, and it is only our collective conscience that has to put it into the category that is more acceptable, and easier to understand?

And if we are able to tap into memory, which is really what we are left with to analyse after the event, what is to say that it was not real, or at least as real as the state we are in when we try to figure out what has happened when it is over, and we are trying to make sense of it.

I think too that a lot is lost in the translation. The more we naturally try to make sense of things, the further away we are going from the possible truth of it. I know with some of my experiences, a reassuring voice telling me it was just the mashed turnip that caused it, would make me feel better, and less frightened. I would accept that, and by belief that turnips caused bad dream experiences would pair with not ever eating turnip again, and thus direct myself away from possibly never having the dream return.

And then, our precious abductees, who's memories are made to be fleeting bits and snippets of many events with a similar theme, that even when all put together, still make no sense. Not even enough to say for most, that they were, in fact, abduction encounters.

It is almost like a shield stopping us from going from the experiences we know we have had, to just on the other side, where confirmation and validation of those events can be proven as real.

Maybe these answers are for generations to look back on and say, "Imagine that- they thought abductions were just a dream state".

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 pm 

Timbit wrote:
I don't know if this is is necessarily a journey back to the beginning, or we are on a journey that is going to end, with a new beginning. I don't agree that our species is going to see its demise, and that is going to cause us to start over. We aren't going to be 'punished' for being human.

I just don't think that our natural abilities are used, because we've never had to use them. Those with finer tuned abilities, in a psychic realm, or metaphysical way, have had a very real experiences, that are a part of their lives every bit as much as having sight or hearing.

The rest of us have not caught up the same, or have developed the same. But maybe, we are seeing this emerge now because our natural evolution as a species, needs to, for our survival.

I think even back in the caveman days, there would have been those rare cavemen among cavemen, that was 'different'. It was perhaps another unqualifyable trait, 'instinct'. It was the instinct of that one caveman, that set the course, perhaps for the very survival of the species.

They needed to develop this trait, so nature allowed it. Without instinct, they would have not have survived. They had no need to develop other traits such as ESP, remote viewing, or the ability to theorise about time shifts, interdimentional travel, or alternate realities. So there was a need for the species to survive, and they developed only what they needed to do that.

On the other end, we know that ET had abilities at the extreme end of that evolution. Throughout recorded history they have been involved in the development, in some way, shape or form, and it is their abilities that have developed, naturally, in order for them to do so. Let's presume that they developed abilities to travel in time, communicate telepathically. But their evolutionary beginnings probably did not have those natural talents, they too had to be developed.

Could it be because of their evolution, or in addition to our own, that we are able to begin to understand why those abilities are being developed now.

If their development includes what we are only beginning to understand in our own, I think that is a sign that we are learning how to continue to survive, and we will have what we need in order to do so- just like they have, and probably thousands of other species throughout the universe have as well.

In that line of thinking, we are not special. We are one of many species, who follow natural evolution, and are quite probably ahead of some, and far behind others.

What motivates us to believe the 'end times' theories, is fear, and the need to understand our world only within the confines of our place in it. I think at one time, probably the first time cavemen had the physical and psychological natural reaction to a lightening storm, their reality at the time would also have had them thinking it was 'the end'.

Tim
Hi tim, the reason i am replying to your quote is more to do with the subject of time. I do not know if you have heard of the website or the actual existence of ; Universal White time Healing? I am now a qualified U.W.T.H healer and teacher. And what alot of the teachings are about is White time, which is all time together, past present and future, there is also tunnels of white time in wich can be travelled through physically and mentally , eg; meditating or dreaming . When a being from another galaxy or spiritual planes come here in visitation they use white time which is different from time that we know here, as by earth time we might have lost 4 too 6 hours , by white time it would be 42 seconds. this might help shed some light to people who have experienced loss of time. There is loads more on this topic that may help @ universal white time healing.co.uk. love & light. Mhairi.