UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:50 pm 

On the contrary...The truth is well know.
There is a diferance between uncovered and covered up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 pm 

And which came first, the chicken or the egg.

They uncover something, say in the way of a crashed saucer, then cover it up. Or, they release just enough information via uncovering, such as we've seen with Britain's UFO files, or the Vatican announcement, and only cover up the rest.

Or uncover enough just to make us dangerous, but not informed enough to state the absolute truth of what has been covered up, even if its uncovered.

And even if it is uncovered, it is still covered up to such an extent to make those that know, keep the rest of us in the dark, because they decide what, if anything, they will release, truth or disinformation, at will.

Covered up or uncovered, or bits and pieces of each, we still don't have the answers.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:32 pm 

So a secret is only a secret until someone comes along who really really digs deep enough and can put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Most government agencies I have known seem to all know a little bit of a puzzle. All you need to do is find out that little bit, that one weak link in the chain and add it all together... and hey presto.... no more secret.

So why do we bother with a secret? Every government agency world wide has some type of secret. They all want to hide their secret but know other people's secret. Then when the secret is leaked out into general society.... instead of just saying the truth... they crap on about lies to cover up a stupid secret. That had they not kept as a secret in the beginning..... what's that saying I read lately... mirrors and smoke????? For what?

I'm sick and tired of stupid secrets. Who are these agencies that are in power anyway???? What gives them the right to tell us humans what we need to know. Who gives them this right???? Us or them?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:33 pm 

We give them the right to cover up whatever they like simply through apathy.

We are a lot who complains a great deal, yet we live very good lives, and most of us don't get arrested for complaining about whatever we want to.

As far as Roswell goes, in a historical sense, the time and world events occuring when the saucers first crashed, left few options, except a coverup. I won't go into the history, but there are very good books on Roswell that give a good idea of what was done, and why, and it makes sense.

I think personally that there is enough history, and historical evidence, backed up by credible researchers in dozens of recorded sources with references up the yinyang, to put the question of whether it happened or not, to rest. It did happen. We know enough to know that it isn't hidden anymore. We know the truth about Roswell.

The only question remaining is why Governments do not authenticate what we now know, is the truth. That side of the coin may never happen because to do that, would be to admit to a lie that has lasted decades, and why would they do that.

Would our lives be any different? Would we then believe what is already known, more? Would we be any further ahead with an official stamp?

I am more worried about the fact that governments have no more control now, than they did in 1947, and we are at the mercy of ET and whatever they choose to do with our population. At the moment their needs are being met by relative obscurity.

They have no need to upset the apple cart too much, and they don't answer to anybody.

What happens when that changes. When the truth becomes real, and they are forthcoming with their intent and purpose.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 pm 

I still believe that if our governments think they need to, they will devise a scheme to make the citizens of Earth think we have to fight a war with Aliens, just to make us believe the governments have some control over what comes in from Space. A Japanese Reseacher, Norio Hayakawa, claimed nearly 20 years ago that he had uncovered a plot between the U.S. and Japan to implement just such a ruse... and he has been endeavoring to find hard evidence and get the truth out about this ever since he stumbled across the plot in his home Japan, many years ago.

Government will never easily give up information that puts their capabilities to defend their citizens in a "bad light." This might be to enforce the Law on the U.S. books that already states, "It is illegal for an American Citizen to have covert relationships with any non-Earth entity." I forget, now, what this phrase is written in, but I have seen it quoted several times, over the past 15 years, by various researchers who were trying hard to make their points--that our governments are very much aware that we're being visited by being from other places which are not Earth Origin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 pm 

I think that if push came to shove, regardless of who has treaties with which races, I highly doubt that any earth effort can stop an alien invasion.

They have all the cards. We only keep the secrets.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm 

No, I don't think we could stop a real invasion, either. But if the government wanted to use a "fake" invasion to instill fear into the entire population, they could easily simulate a "threat" which would cause democratic nations, the world over, to allow a disolution of what few personal freedoms we have left in the U.S. and in other countries. THIS tactic is what a lot of us fear the most. A world wide Patriot Act which essentially would put free nations under marshal law and strip us of our rights to travel, to question policies, etc. FREE-THINKERS would become even more of a threat to governmental total control.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 am 

At this moment in time I am fearful that we are in such deep poop we can't see the forest for the trees. And I do not say that lightly or with any sense of wanting it to be so. Far from it, I just wish things could be different than they really are.

I hope for the best, but I'm not holding my breath.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:10 am 

I'm not holding mine, either, David. Let's just hope that President Obama staves off what some of us are beginning to feel is inevitable... Maybe he can stall some of the really ugly possibilities, for the next 4 years. If he performs well enough to please a great deal of the American people, we might get to keep him around for another 4 years after that. But even Moses, according to the Old Testament, couldn't hold back the sea forever.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:24 am 

I have been hearing reports that there is a court action in the works in regard to Obama's birth certificate, as there is some question as to his citizenship.

Evidently a president can only be a president if he is a native born American.

Obama has refused to address this issue and put it to rest, which is causing some people to wonder why if everything is on the up and up.

I hope this is not true, because the implications are horrific.

But why the hell will he not just show this document and shut these people up?

It is going to court and the judge has allowed it to move forward, in California no less, so why is he being so stubborn because it is just adding fuel to the fire?