UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:21 pm 

I've sent him a private message. Perhaps he will respond when he doesn't feel he'll be chastized or threatened.
___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Ok firstly, to all GUESTS, if you are going to all the effort of responding to a post here, take the tiny bit more effort and make a user name.. anything will do, no one can take "guest" seriously since Guest can be anyone at all...
if you want people to take your comment with some respect, make a name...

secondly,
Doctor, the Guest is right, if your mate passed that level of security, sure he could see something, but calling you would have been a mistake on his part, though I admit if he waited some time to tell you, then maybe not so bad..

Thirdly, Pine Gap would be something more than Area 51... kinda like Area 51 Mk VII
Australia's A51 is Salisbury Air Base, (which by no coincidence is located on the Southern end of the same Restricted Zone as Pine Gap..)
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:17 am 

You might also read the post a little more carefully, some of you seem confused about who saw what where.

As far as anyone doing anything for anyone in such a situation...........forget it.

Some of you have been watching too many bad movies, its not like in the movies.

The doc putting it out in the open is probably about the only thing he can do for his friend Dave. Trying to play the game is a sure way for both of them to end up on a slab.

Sure he could be playing games, but it sounds too honest and straightforward. The real stuff is usually like that, but usually is not always.
___

Post subject: Re: Pine Gap secrets
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:53 am 
Unregistered
Obviously this is a joke - literally no-one would be so stupid to post this information on the WORLD WIDE WEB & ask that it be kept confidential.

Thanks for wasting our time, can't you find some thing better to do?

For those of you that took this in ANYWAY SERIOUSLY, have a good word with yourself & stop playing on the net & pretending to have a tollerable IQ .

There are some very serious studies occuring right now & this subject needs to be accepted i.e. the less gormless people drawn to the subject matter the better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:52 pm 

This looks like the man in my Country who posted on a site the sighting of some usofs witha an elicopter following them...a big fake done by one of those who have nothing to do all the day.

Quote:
literally no-one would be so stupid to post this information on the WORLD WIDE WEB & ask that it be kept confidential.
Exactly!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 pm 

Blind faith is one thing, but deaf, dumb, and blind is out of the ballpark.

We had a poster here not long ago, along these anonymous lines, who posted also about secret knowledge, gleened from secret people, in secret places, hiding their secrets, and only sharing with a secret, elite few. The 'information' was supposed to be taken at face value, without question, backup, or explanation. Not to mention the poster was anonymous, and attacked anyone who questioned his non-verifiable information.

There are ghost writers, there are sources of information ie books, articles, lectures, links, etc., that can provide even the most basic of information to back up a claim, or at least allow for people to start to research on their own, and draw their own conclusions.

While the net has provided a venue for valuable material, such as Pine Gap, and valuable information on UFO's etc., it is still public, and as such, anyone with real information has to be careful as to what they post. You wouldn't put your bank pin number or your phone number in a post, so a little prudence is required. BUT, to post nonsense with nothing backing it up isn't worth anybody's time.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:56 pm 

I can't understand why he posted in this section... here is for skeptics...

Anyway: what I want to say is to give him some percentage of credibility and wait to see what (and if) he will post here, 'cause he was talking about datas and evidences. We all, have told what we think and why, now let's see... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 pm 

The original poster posted May 17, 2007. I do not think he/she has been back.

Sunray is a new poster, not a regular member. Perhaps he/she will post something a little less sarcastic in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread?

Timbit