UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:57 am 

In this article there is a picture of a large piece of wood, size and shape much like a railroad tie.

From NASA's own pictures.

http://ufoblogger.blogspot.com/2008/11/ ... cture.html

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm 

Maybe NASA has been instructed to let a little more data out, so the people who are monitoring the internet can see how quickly and which sites pick up on the data, and who is posting what comments.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:47 pm 

We'll never know what NASA does behind the scenes, but if this is a deliberate plant of information, could it be part of the spoon-feeding of information we've been getting the past year or so on disclosure?

It is quite a remarkable picture regardless; maybe more 'slips' will slide our way.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:18 pm 

Let's HOPE so! I love finding familiar-looking sights on other worlds!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm 

Yes, I have seen this pic before, and damn, it sure does look like a piece of lumber you picked up at the local Home Depot.

What in holy heck would a piece of processed wood be sitting out on a rocky plain on Mars?

First of all, it would have to mean there is vegetation evolved to the point that something like a terrestrial tree has lived on the planet.

Secondly, the fact that it looks like it has been worked on to produce a regular geometric shape, means that something intelligent, dexterous, and tool-using had to have harvested the tree and turned it into this artifact.

Third of all, it has to have gotten to this now desolate area somehow (fell off a Martian lumber truck?).

Do these conditions seem reasonable in the context?

I am open to refutations, but I also have another comment about vegetative life on Mars.

Our experience with earthly life demonstrates that because the environment is conducive to vegetative life and the propensity for propagation, there are very few areas on the planet that do not have some form of life present.

If the things we see in these photos do in fact represent vegetation, then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect that some form of vegetation would be found on most every part of the Martian surface. Yeah, there are some pretty strange things in some of these photos, but I haven't seen anything that looks like spreads of vegetation on the order of wild weeds growing on vacant land here on Earth. And yeah I have seen the photos with the so-called "blueberries", but I am not by any means convinced these are organic.

I'm just saying, if you can find a single item in a photo that looks like a plant of some sort, then doesn't it make sense that you would see more than JUST ONE?

I want to believe that Mars is not the dead planet that NASA appears to want us to believe it is, but we really need to be a bit skeptical of the Mars anomaly stuff. Seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm 

I too have a hard time believing that there would be only one if there really has been life on mars. There should be many of these up there. And the fact that there are no trees or wood of any kind (from what we're told) on Mars.

It just seems to be unlikely. But hay, it could be something other than wood that has drift to Mars from somewhere else (not sure where) but that might explain something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm 

the trees are a hoax, we would know by now

kill46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 pm 

Kill46 wrote:
the trees are a hoax, we would know by now

kill46

Not if "they" don't want us to know... And by "they" I mean the people who decide what to tell us that they've found for years - things which have been air-brushed out of the released photos.

Sometime back I was looking at some NASA photos, and I swear I could see a broken plate and the head of a doll baby from a kid's toy.

I think the normal population of the U.S. is looked upon as children who shouldn't be told things until we grow up... Well, I was in my teens when JFK said we would go to the Moon by the end of the decade. I'm all grown up now, and I WANT TO KNOW!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am 

Dear Tweaked,

I'm telling you, this is all a joke. There is no way that if did find life on mars, we found it because that is the "holy grail" of space exploration, to find life. If we found life somewhere else, everybody needs to know. Finding life is vital to know who the heck we are. If NASA found trees on mars, they must be petrified.

However, this could be real. That picture of the piece of wood came from one of the mars rovers. Also, if the vikings filmed forests, there are more pieces of wood around.

About the broken plate and doll head, do you think you can find that picture and post it?
How do you think they got there? If you knew it was a doll head, it had to look something like a doll on earth. It's possible somebody put trash from earth into a mission to mars to create on of the best hoaxes of all time, maybe forever.

Something tells me NASA is hiding something. Dozens of UFO's have been captured during missions in the earth/moon area, and it's around now that were finding out. I think NASA a failure. Now they have retired the space shuttle for good. What have they learned? All I see from TV and books are: No life found yet, no life on mars, no life on the moon, no water on the moon, no this, no that, no, no no...bla bla bla! Stop saying no! If this picture is true, many more windows have been opened! I need solid proof of NASA hiding info from us, because the "lumber piece" and viking forests just aren't good enough. I basically need a 100% genuine photo of an alien lifeform staring back at me.

As Timbit says, the board looks like a railroad tie. Could this mean martians built railroads like us? If so, how is it still there?

This A Very Angry, Frustrated, And Extremly Confused: Kill46 :? :evil:

Oh: and P.s to tweaked: FREE HUGS! :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm 

I will TRY to go back through my e-mails and see if I can find those photos. I don't remember if I saw them on a link to NASA, if someone else mailed them to me, or if they were posted on another forum... And I've had this computer for about 2.5 years; I honestly don't remember if I saw them before, when I had the eMac, or if it was after we installed this iMac. I will try.

You might try going to "Above Top Secret" and see if there are any NASA photos threads over there. A few years ago I was somewhat active, but as my activity fell off, so did the alerts from ATS. Now I don't get any.

But I will look and see if I cashed them somewhere in my photos files.