UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 am 
Unregistered
Hello everyone.

This is my first post here. I was just wandering if anyone has come across Tom Bearden and John Bedini who are interested in Free energy, Zero point energy and the people who have apparently made machines that can get this free energy.

If you are interested in the subject of free energy definitely check out their websites, just type their names into google and you will get them. I've become so interested in this topic now having read alot from Tom Beardens website.

What Tom is saying is that in Physics there are experiments like the Casimir effect that prove the Vacuum energy all around us and that its possible to use this energy, the Casimir effect only getting very small amounts from the vacuum.

Then he goes onto say that our electrical engineering doesn't include the vacuum energy into their equations which means our current designs and circuits exclude the vacuum energy and that its possible to design circuits to capture vacuum energy and people have already done this.

The funny thing is that apparently the way all our circuits are powered is in fact by the energy in the vacuum! He says if you have a battery that powers any kind of circuit, no energy from the battery actually powers the circuit, the battery creates a gate or diopole which allows the energy from the vacuum to power the circuit and only a very small amount of that vacuum energy actually powers the circuit most of it is wasted!

Sounds crazy but check out his website, he has alot of articles about this and has all the refernces from physics that apparently proves this.

So, he says, basically, we are already getting energy from the vacuum with our normal electrical devices, its possible to get more of this energy by changing our circuits to collect more of this vacuum energy that is wasted and that people have already done this.

Tom Bearden himself is the cocreator of a device called the MEG which has a patent and collects vacuum energy. John Bedini has designed some types of devices and motors which collect vacuum energy and he is selling types of battery chargers that are supposed to be the best in the world because of the way they charge the batteries and the way the devices themselves are designed.

Check out his website and I think his website for selling the Battery chargers is called Radiantcharge.

I would love to talk to anyone out there who is also interested in this. If you go onto Tom Beardens website you may have to go onto the links below the main webpage icon because I can't seem to get onto his website this way.

Happy new year!

Jamie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:17 pm 

Dear friend (hope you don't mind I call you so) before to check on contemporary peoples, try to check to some people of long ago: Nikola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich. I already have posted here enough material to show many other things. We can't say we found the gasoline, 'cause without having oil how could we obtain it? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 am 
Unregistered
Course I don't mind you calling me friend! You can call me terdface if you want!!

Thanks for the info. Tom Bearden talks alot about Nikola Tesla, I think he greatly respects the man. Have you been on the Tom Bearden website, it really is packed with info about Tesla and loads of other people who have made devices that capture this free energy all around us. He really gets into the physics of it and uses references for what he is talking about. I will have a good look around your other threads on here when I can.

Such an interesting subject this free energy and alot to read about, like the UFO subject I guess!

Thanks

All the best

Jamie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:54 pm 
Unregistered
Batteries actually produce electrical energy from the vacuum.
Really. Has absolutely nothing to do with chemical energy being converted into electrical energy. I wonder why the transfer of vacuum energy stops at exactly the same time the chemical energy is depleted in the battery. Must be merely a coincidence.
Tom Bearden has spent too much time with his head stuck in an operating microwave oven.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 am 

And when you're done with Tom check out the history available at http://www.gravitycontrol.org

Lots of stuff on Tesla, Townsend Brown and many more.

Also read The Devine Cosmos......Nich Kozyrev the famous Russian astrophysicist.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 am 

PWE wrote:
Batteries actually produce electrical energy from the vacuum.
Really. Has absolutely nothing to do with chemical energy being converted into electrical energy. I wonder why the transfer of vacuum energy stops at exactly the same time the chemical energy is depleted in the battery. Must be merely a coincidence.
Tom Bearden has spent too much time with his head stuck in an operating microwave oven.

Actually vacuum energy is responsible for everything that happens, whether it's a battery or a nuclear reactor, your grandmother's cupcakes or rain from the sky.

Tom, I believe is trying to make a point about vacuum energy and he is a very smart guy, a bit old like myself but still pretty sharp.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 pm 
Unregistered
Definitely seems to be a lot of vacuums at work on these discussion groups.
Lets ask Webster:
Vacuum, a space absolutely devoid of matter. Sounds like so many OU inventors craniums.
So now we just have to figure out how the chemicals in the battery can extract energy from the vacuum because any rationally thinking person realizes the energy stops flowing from the battery when the chemicals become depleted. This is a very easily verifiable fact.
Still waiting for an explanation for why the vacuum energy transfer stops as soon as the chemical reactions in the batteries are depleted. Or is it still just a coincidence?

"He is a very smart guy". In order to convince someone of anything, you don't have to be smart, you only have to be a little bit smarter than them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 am 

In the dimness of my vision I am starting to see the point you are making.

But you are not thinking beyond the chemical reaction, as in what allows that reaction to occur in the first place other than two or more chemicals.

Of course it stops when the chemicals are depleted......you think OU is magic or something?

The whole point of over unity is that there is another force at work which we have chosen to ignore and in doing so have come to depend on expendable energy supplies.

Therefore there is an underlying force of energy which we are ignoring, because it would deplete the profits of the expendable supplies.

Tom's point is that without vacuum energy, zero point energy, an underlying force of energy etc. there would be no electrical power period whether its a battery or a hydro electric project or a nuclear power plant or gas fired turbines or coal fired turbines etc. etc.

So instead of using all this expendable fuel we could live without it and get along just fine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 pm 
Unregistered
OU would have to be magic in order to work.
That is the whole point.

OK, lets look at this from another angle because I don't want to waste time on fairy tales.
Over the years, I have come across countless people that have some magical device that claims OU. Yet, they never get anything on the market. They can build one in their basement, but they never have enough money to build more. They never want to let the scientific community examine it. You can either sell the device or keep it secret. You can't do both.

I know Mr Bearden has a patent and it is public domain. He had a demonstration device at one point if I understand correctly. It just doesn't ever seem to move forward past the "I need a bunch of money from investors" stage. A working demonstration, open to the scientific community to analyze, would go a long way in shutting up skeptics like me don't you think?

I would love to buy a device that I could roll into my house, disconnect the utility company, give them a fond farewell, and have all the power I need. I am all for clean, free energy.
What I am against is con artists that want to take advantage of the public.
Sick and tired of people that make miraculous claims and never deliver.

As for the power companies and oil companies shutting these OU inventors down. There are independent companies out there producing wind generators and solar panels. Those devices are cutting into the Big Oil and Electric profits and they don't get shut down or murdered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm 

Quote:
I would love to buy a device that I could roll into my house, disconnect the utility company, give them a fond farewell, and have all the power I need. I am all for clean, free energy.
What I am against is con artists that want to take advantage of the public.
Sick and tired of people that make miraculous claims and never deliver.

My sentiments exactly.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next