UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: paranormal help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 am 
Unregistered
i am wondering if anyone may be able to give insight or advice. I feel haunted. I see shadows moving and get glimpses of things. I know that as a young child I was able to move small things with my mind. I am 29 years old and I started seeing things when I was 12. This has been ongoing for me for years. I have gotten to where I will get a feeling all of a sudden and then I start praying that I won't see anything. I am afraid of the things I see even when I feel that they are not bad. Am I wrong in thinking that this is paranormal because I had a little psychic ability as a young child instead of maybe facing that there may be a mental disorder. Also on rare occassion others who are with me experience the same thing? What do you think? This is the first time I have spoken out about this. Any and all advise is welcome.

Post subject: Re: paranormal help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 am 

Maybe you could tell us what kinds of things you see, which could give us a clue as to what is going on?

Don't jump to any conclusions until you are somewhat sure of your situation as its far too easy for some mental health expert to tell you; you are this or that when in fact you may be having a very real psychic experience.

I am always astounded by how many people reject the possibility of psychic anything or ESP etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 pm 

If you had some psychic ability as a child, it never went away; it got "stuffed 'way down" inside, just like we all tend to do with other life experiences that evoke fear or an emotion we're not familiar with... Let me just say that FEAR is not a good way to try to control anything. FEAR always controls the one who is afraid. Think about the things you're seeing that you merely just don't really understand, and then share them with us, or read about these things by googling them and seeing the many links which can be found there. To know more about your personal experiences empowers YOU. What you're seeing could be any number of things associated with being a sensitive being; most of us on this forum are, to one degree or another, sensitive beings. While some health "professionals" (???) think that anything beyond the 'normal 5 senses' is a mental instability, more and more professionals, these days, are becoming enlightened, and are more willing to explore the possibility that intuitiveness comes in many shapes, colors, and talents.

Please feel free to share with us, whenever you're comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm 

I wasn't going to mention this, but, I am afraid too Hester. It has really been in very recent years that I have talked about my experiences.

One of the things I share with you is the paralysing fear. I recall many nights debating with myself whether or not to sleep facing the door, or facing the window, that somehow, facing the correct way would protect me from them. (no idea where they came from or who they were, or if it was just the over active imagination of a child).

I remember tucking my sheet tightly around my body so that not even an ant could get in there, and it took some doing to do that mummy thing.

And, I do remember praying, and praying very, very hard when the fear woke me up, and the only prayer I knew was the Lord's Prayer. It gave me some comfort, temporarily.

I hope you do post. We can at least sympathize with you. Many of the things that happen in the paranormal sense are very frightening.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 am 
Unregistered
The things that I have seen include several glimpses of something moving, a lot of times I see nothing when I take a second look.

I have seen two of what I believe where angels. I have seen people that could not have physically been there. The only name that comes to mind for some of the things I have seen is beings I guess.

What disturbs me the most are the things of a monstrous nature, there have been several, infact the first thing I remember ever seeing was a dog like thing with horns all over its body and snarling teeth.

I even left the room and got my mom returned to find it still there. My mom did not see it but I was so freaked out she agreed to stay up until I fell asleep and I slept in our living room for about a week.

I had a short period @ age 21 were I was being woke up by voices whispering my name. There was one instance this past year that my I husband and I were both awoke by the sound of a growling dog in our bedroom, my husband does not believe in things like this. We have been living in this house for about 2 years together.

I do think that it is haunted possibly by my father in law who used to live here. Several people hear footsteps upstairs even though we know there is no one there.

A picture that was given to my mother in law at the time of his death recently fell off our wall and broke. His ashes are in the kitchen which seems disrespectful to me but that is where my mother in law wants them.

He was in prison for rape and molested 2 of my sister in laws. It is a very negative energy here at times.

I have a seven month old son and when I first brought him home over and over again I would see something going toward the crib. I take comfort in the fact that the only thing I got a good look at there was one of the angels I had mentioned seeing before.

Also I feel like I should metion while I was pregnant I had two ultra sound pictures that showed shapes made of what looked to be a white light. The first had a heart, the second a dove. My whole family was talking about it.

Since the baby has arrived I have felt that there have been several visitors so to speak. Also one big freak out for me, one night I was up fixing a bottle for my son and the radio in the kitchen came on loudly playing the song in the still of the night.

What is the significance if any of 3am. I often wake at 3am to see something strange or just feel like I am being watched. Once I even woke to the feeling of my leg being touched and my husband was on the edge of the bed facing away from me and snoring away.

Please let me know your opinion about all of this.

My baby lifted his arms up like he does when he wants picked up but there was no one there. He has also seemed to be watching something move accross the room. Sometimes he is smiling but sometimes he looks afraid and starts to fuss.

I don't know if there is any significance to that but it all feels important. I feel like I should also include that at age 23 I had about six siezures, never had them before, haven't had them since.

The doctor I was seeing was way off and later lost his license to practice medicine over a different patient. I would get upset when I had these siezures so he started me on 150mg of zoloft a day not 10 or 20 which was what I later found out is the proper starting dosage.

He also started me on klonopin(sorry if these spellings are not acurate)and visteril at that time. The only thing I really remeber over the next 2 weeks was sitting on the couch and one day yelling whoa, my dad looking at me crazy and I told him it felt like someone had just rubbed my brain.

I felt my brain. I wonder if I don't have a mental disorder and some paranormal as well.

I also want to mention that while most of these occurances have happened at night I have seen things in broad daylight as well.

Also there seems to be more activity in this house during the day when everyone is gone. Thank you all so much for your responses.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:30 pm 

It sounds to me like the house is haunted, that is pretty clear.

It seems that many times, spirits or souls that do not leave this early plain are angy and confused, and often have a need to continue their old ways, just in another form.

Sometimes, they are there to protect as well of course, but this sounds like its mean.

Is it possible for you to get a psychic in there and see what they can find out?

I would think that with that much energy causing so many disturbances, they would be able to give you some idea of what is going on.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:51 pm 

It sounds as though you have a struggle for control going on in this house. The best solution, of course, would be for you and the baby and your husband to move out... but if that's not possible, have you tried burning Indian Sage?

http://www.asunam.com/smudge_ceremony.html

Sage is relatively inexpensive. I use it when I travel to hotel rooms for conferences. I am sensitive to "others" who have been in the hotel room before me, and by burning sage, I don't seem to get as many negative feelings in those kinds of places.

Psychic Book Stores and Herb shops usually carry it, and you can buy the shell or ashtray you need to burn it safely, as well. You might have to do it once or twice a week for a short while... I don't know that it will solve all these disturbances, but it might help quite a bit. And it won't disturb the GOOD vibrations.

(And thank you, David, for the fine editing job...)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:24 pm 

You are riding a good horse. Take your time and quietly try to develop it. I think (but I may be wrong) that none can help you. hat is the condition of your mind; you have a present that no other has, so is not possible understand it very well. I think that we could tell you many things, but you are the one with that power and you only must/can see what you can do.

In your situation I think I would try to ask some help to some Indian shaman... but be careful with that one too, 'cause many can be ready only to take your money...

Some things are away from money! ;)

We help you as we can, but not all here have that power...and that power is not made by drugs or substances, but from your inside brain. Don't forget about this!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:39 am 

I think the key word here is caution.....take one step at a time and don't rush anything, there is no rush or hurry.

Always side with the light and if angels are in your life they can help, they are not there for background effect. They are not backup singers, they are forces unto themselves.

Use the Sage, it does work, always, as Tweaked says.

And like dad says, you are the only one who knows you. Only you know who and what you are, no one else.

Timbit says you have a haunting, I agree.

Hold to the light, walk in the light, as much as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm 
Unregistered
Thank you all very much for responding to my post and the advice you have given me. Sorry my posts were so choppy.