UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Minions in Disguise
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 am 

Let ME jump in here, and then if Timbit disagrees, she can write what she wants.

GOOD and EVIL are stereotypes developed by the Church... by Religion.

NEGATIVE and POSITIVE are the true names of the balance (as far as our Science can detect) in the Universe.

For every Action, there's a RE-action.

EXAMPLE: My mother saw MADONNA as "pure Evil: the Devil Incarnate." I saw her as a rebellious child who was multi-talented, a negative influence on our culture at the time, and worth of crossing over to the Positive side of existence. For all the schizie things she did, she's also done lots of good.

EXAMPLE: Elizabeth Taylor. She stole husbands... NOT a great thing to do. She, too, was multi-talented, and also a great humanitarian, here, at the end times of her life. She has done more for fighting HIV/AIDS than any other celebrity/actor. She knows it was an American CDC-developed disease that wasn't meant to be a mutating virus, but it quickly became one, and the CDC had to disavow ANY acknowledgement of knowing anything about how it began.

EXAMPLE: Angelina Jolle. Also a husband stealer, heart-breaker, and parental disappointment. But look at what she's done with the money she's made and and the children she's adopted. (Let's hope they all turn out to be as kind as she has been with her time & her money, and with Brad!)

I could cite more examples, but what's the point?

Negative & positive: Those are the points. Anything else is religiously influenced.

Also, the way each individual PERCEIVES what they see determines, within their own perspectives, whether it's negative or positive, i.e., devil or angel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:56 am 

No, you got it right David, that is my opinion.

As to a higher power, or energy or force of light, yes. I do not buy into good/evil as I've said, to interpret the paranormal meaning of events in people's lives. Satan is a myth in my opinion, as are all biblical references to explain paranormal.

Negative or positive energy, and balance and/or action/reaction, is a part of the force of nature, naturally occurring, with nothing to do whatsoever with religion.

Religion is only one source of explanation for the paranormal, that not all of us share, or believe to be true.

Me being one of those people.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 am 

Tweaked, I agree.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am 

Putting the church and all the church issues aside, regardless of which religion we are talking about, because they all have their short comings and just looking at the concept of good and evil regardless of how you want to otherwise express it, let us consider a few things.

The whole issue around evil and Satan is that it doesn't exist, there is no such thing, which is a pretty smart approach, a touch of genius in fact.

And that leaves most folks reassured and feeling safe, which is the whole point of the exercise.

It has a giggle quality about it, pretty funny stuff someone might comment, as they laugh it off.

And of course the door is left open that some totally deranged lunatic might happen to be into the consumption of his fellow humans, but nothing more than that.

That man or woman is not evil they're just completely psycho, which again most folks find reassuring. They are not responsible, they need medical attention and treatment and undoubtedly they are quite mad.

But what do we make of the group gathered in the barn, here we have the manager of a reputable corporation, a policeman, a school teacher, a farmer, a couple of military officers, two carpenters, a doctor and a couple of nurses all dressed up in black capes.

They light the candles and chant the chants and one of them holds forth about the wind, the rain, fire and earth. And as the evening goes on they go through a lot of ceremony until they get to the refreshments, which happens to be another person.

Not exactly my idea of a barbeque, but nonetheless there they are stuffin their faces.

And after they are done they will drive home and go to bed and tomorrow morning they will get up and go to work.

This goes on for years and a rational person might believe they would eventually get caught, but that day never comes. In fact decades pass and nothing changes except a few new faces who have joined the group.

Unfortunately this is not an isolated group, there are others just like them scattered all over the continent and probably around the world.

They all seem pretty normal and seem to fit in to the social picture quite well. But if you look closer you might notice that they are a bit more than normal, they are super normal. Some of the most tidy, clean and well mannered people you will ever meet. They don't even have parking tickets.

What do we call this? I call it evil.......of course its negative, good grief they're eating people.

But then it's all a myth, a fable, a rural legend, a big joke...nothing anyone should take seriously, at least no rational person should......should they?

The really weird part of all this is the fact that they know they are a myth, hell hardly anyone believes we even exist, they would say.

Besides they are just an invention of the church intent on scaring the crap out of people. Them and their pal Satan.

I guess I don't agree gang, nope, I'm pretty sure I don't. If someone chooses to say it's not evil that's what they say, but it sure ain't good in my book. I think evil is the right word.

In fact if you do some research you will find that this goes back a very long way, not something new that's for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm 

Canabalism goes back far before religion ever existed. I wonder what they called it then.

Normal people do abnormal, abhorrent things. That is not new either. And the extent of the horrors others inflict upon innocent people is not new either.

But to somehow get a fix, or understanding of the horrible things described that people do to people, is not because they are 'evil' or 'possessed by evil', although their religion may dictate human sacrifice. In which case I suppose their religion does influence their actions, or their actions are because of their religious beliefs. That is not new either.

If you want to describe terrible deeds done by humans as 'evil', that implies religion, so perhaps we're splitting hairs here.

The original thought was that evil spirits inhabit children, are are called minions.

That is just plain wrong.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 am 

Tim,

Evil spirits do not inhabit children......no they do not!!!!

Children are innocents....no evil spirits in children........I hope we have that straight.

And for the record....yes, David does believe in God and he also believes in ET and he also believes in angels, as well as all things paranormal and all things not paranormal that have a basis in the reality of my being.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:10 pm 

I have a feeling that I was mis understood in my first reply here about children and possessed.

Children are innocent and they can not be in any way shape or form, no matter what you may hear in the media.

I was trying to say that minions, if you believe, come to us in the form of spirits imitating that of a ghost child, not a living child.

This is the way that bad entities try to get on the better side of us.

And yes the church has, for many years filled our heads with the God and Devil, and believe that they only exist if you belong to a church of what ever dimension.

I do however believe there's a higher power, energy, but yet have not figured this one out.

I hope all of you understand that children are not possessed by demonic beings, children are the innocent of all of us, and have a way of seeing and knowing things that we left behind many years ago as we were tought to live a certain way and to believe in a certain thing.

If there was a way to bring back the innocence of my childhood before I had the garbage of some of todays beliefs but into my mind, (brain washed let's say) I would do it in a heart beat, but know that it's to late because I have seen so much.

Some dreams may take us back to this childhood inocence if only for a second.

Please help with more stories so I can put them all in my ironing basket.
Thanks, Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm 

I apologize. I had read your post as being that evil spirits inhabit the bodies of living children, and are thus minions.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:13 am 

jeff,

Hey, join the club....those who are mostly misunderstood. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm 

Thanks for the invetation, I should feel right at home.

Sometimes I do write things down and find later that I did not myself explain out properly what I was trying to get across in the first place, but I am trying, oh you don't know how trying I am. :D

I do feel that the church had a large hand in teaching the world, well before any of us, that there was god and satan and they have been battleing out their disagreements for thousands of years.

If God was so powerful why not permently finish off the devil and get it over with.

The church has actually brain washed the minds of all of us to a point, ever since we were children, and every day you turn on the news you hear something about this church or this faith or something, and it's always right there stearing you in the face.

Some religions believe there are only demons that walk the earth, but nothing good, while other will tell you there's no such thing as such and such but they're the first ones on the scene when something evil takes place.

I don't get it sometime, it's either this or that, not both, like they say you can not have your cake and eat it at the same time.

Well I've been investigating the area of good and evil for quite sometime, and I'm coming to the conclusion that there's something that just doesn't quite fit all these other reports.

There are good and bad entity types, but I'm starting to realize that different dimension and realities are playing a very large roll in this.

I have been receiving info, and everything in the end will all fit together, stated in other posts.

Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next