UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:12 pm 

A women rang in to "The Power Hour" with this story

Quite frightening if true.

What could be the reason behind it if its not what she says it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4 ... p%3A%2F%2F

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 pm 

'The Power Hour' broadcasts mostly on religious radio stations.

You can google 'The Power Hour', and here is a further look at the religious overtones regarding the story of the trucker transporting live viruses.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2433

It is again, an anonymous source, no name etc., and cannot be verified.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 am 

Hmmmm....If it was an isolated case, then I would see it as scaremongering, but lots of stories are coming out about what is happening secretly.

The purposeful demise of society...FEMA camps....1000`s of plastic coffins....impending martial law. It looks like its all coming together for them....secretly.

But on the other hand, we only have word of mouth about such stories.

But......Could it be true ?????

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 am 

Well, your guess is as good as mine, nobody really knows.

Time will tell. It is just too bad that there is not a smidgeon of credibility that can be verified. Without that, how can we take it seriously.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 am 

Did you watch any of the 9/11 coverage? Watch it again, its very scary stuff.

Then have a look at some footage from Iraq....over 1 million civilians dead and no end in sight.

Terrorists did it they say.....which is why we are killing a whole lot of people in Afghanistan and Iraq and now in Africa.....keep your eye on Angola.

Of course they would not do that to any of us...they only do that to other people. Unfortunately we are other people.

I know its easy to dismiss but hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins does not give me an easy feeling that all is well in America. Or 800 FEMA camps which look more like prisons than camps.

And more laws being passed each day to restrict the freedom of American citizens...not a pretty picture.

And now a civilian army to protect the homeland and a youth movement....and even more to come.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 pm 

I do not believe there are hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins. Nor do I believe underground silos that trucks deliver their Bird Flu viruses to, 24/7. Nor do I believe that there are 800 underground bunkers for prisoners.

I have never seen one piece of verifiable evidence to suggest that any of it is in fact, fact.

We have anonymous theories that stretch the bounds of reality, which are usually based on doomsday, the Myan calendar, Nostradamus, etc, which are, at best, fables and interpretations based on ancient facts, of which nothing that has come true. For every theory, conspiracy or otherwise (aka religious based), anonymous scare mongering tactic out there, there are those that will believe them. Nothing can be proven.

In this case with the bird flu, no name, no address, no phone number etc., and third party information that cannot be confirmed or denied.

To suggest this is true, really insults my intelligence.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 am 

The FEMA camps are not underground bunkers.....they are in plain view for all to see and congress has passed all the bills to allocate the funding for all of these horrible things.

I am sorry if this insults your intelligence Tim, but I really think it scares the crap out of everyone, me included.

It probably scares me more than most because I have some idea as to what this is about and it is a heart breaker to end all heart breakers.

We had 9/11 where we see the impossible happen right before our eyes and no one is held accountable for this. That has to tell us something, if we are paying attention.

There is something very very wrong and Obama is not going to stop it.

We can say No until we're blue in the face, but what we want and what we get are sometimes two completely different things.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 am 

I have been doing some checking on some of these issues and it would appear that this is yet another case of disinformation intent on keeping our attention away from the real issues of the day.

So much money being printed....truck loads of the stuff and where does it all go?

Trillions missing and no audit since day one of the Federal Reserves existence, so who knows how much money is going out the back door.

I am someone who likes things to be calm and smooth....I don't like disasters anymore than anyone else, but I am prepared to deal with whatever comes down the road, whatever that might be.

All of this disinformation distracts and undermines legitimate attempts to get at the truth, as it becomes very easy for many people to simply dismiss the whole thing as rubbish rather than discern between what is disinformation and real information.

The one thing we do know for sure is that something is wrong, extremely wrong, but other than the money and the appointment of so many Wall Street types it is difficult to say.

One thing is the fact that rendition is continuing despite promises to the contrary, detention without charge....and those people are being shipped to other countries to be dealt with.

Another certainty is that marshall law cannot be invoked without another false flag incident.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 pm 

It is hard to determine what is true, and what isn't true.

Who's truthful and who isn't, and what does exist in rumour and hearsay, and what doesn't.

There are as many quesions as there are answers. If there was more to back it up other than theories I might be inclined to take it all a little more seriously. I'm not naive, and I'm aware of what has gone on in the past, not to mention what they have likely done since then with regard to weaponry etc.

This bird flu thing is an example of that. It is a third party, anonymous, who claims that trucks run 24/7 delivering this virus. The trucks are loaded on a platform, and then descend underground where their contents are taken. The truck driver is somehow privy to this information, and he passed it on to a third party. This isn't even a military person from what I gather. Would something that sensitive be trusted to an outsider?

After all these years, we still don't have any real proof of that darker side where only conspiracy theories thrive. Anybody can put any spin on it they want to.

The key is still, finding the truth wouldn't you say?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 am 

I really don't think that is possible Tim, because there are too many secrets and too many illegal actions are being protected by law....the very laws that should prevent such things from happening in the first place.

It is not legal for government agents or military personnel to carry out actions which are illegal, the rule of law is supposed to apply, but this is like a lot of things a theory. It looks great on paper, but in practice its not the way things are done.

Hard cold evidence is not lacking, what is lacking is backbone and conviction to uphold the law and the constitution of the country. A very dangerous undertaking in these troubled times.

If you want a text book example, where and who was first at attempting to build atomic weapons?

The answer might surprise you.........Canada and England...the first heavy water plant in North America was in British Columbia in a small town called Clinton.

Ask anyone in Clinton today where the heavy water plant was located and they will look at you like you must be nuts.......where was the what?

The official story is that the enriched uranium for the first bombs came from Africa, oh yeah.

Why would it come all the way from Africa when you had a perfectly good heavy water plant in Canada producing enriched uranium......for what other purpose would they be processing uranium at the time? Yes, more than enough enriched uranium was shipped out of Clinton for all the bombs being tested and deployed at the time.

But Canada has this phobia about anyone knowing just how hawkish we really are....so we deny the achievements of many to keep our image intact and to hide the things we do.

Very few realize that CFB Suffield is where they test and train personnel in the handling of biological weapons today, because it is illegal to do so on US soil. That one you can check out, as an article on this type of work appeared in Scientific American with pictures yet.

Also, Suffield is perhaps the largest storage facility in the world for chemical warfare agents, which incidentally are banned under the Geneva Convention.

Too often the truth is much stranger than fiction, in fact fiction doesn't even come close.