UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:05 am 
Unregistered
I read in UFO magazine about folk who feel like was thrown on bed from 15cm height and he wake up. And after that he remember strange dream (or memories) about aliens who taken him (such stuf can be later refresh back during hypnose)

Well i got similar situation. I remember some fragments from this night:
-feeling like i was paralyzed, in trance between sleep and consciousness
-feeling or seen amall black creature sit near bed ant watch at me (and irony smiling)
-i hear voices and feel existence of three peoples outside room in corridor which talk something each to other
-i was thrown on bed from some height

But i dont remember any ships interiors, it could be just dream anyway

Other memories are from many years before. I seen very big shining circle behind window and that light wake up me. And its flu to the right so i run to other room (kitchen) and i wath where its fly, its disappear. I was kid, momy say "what you doing here at night" (in middle of night i watched trough window)

Unless it was so long ago, it could be dream and kid imagination. This light could be from car because there is large parking behind house.

More i read weird stories, then more i believe and try to remember every strange detalis from my life. Which ofcourse i fear or desire to known and this emotions make them more realistic. But ofcourse they could be some dreams.

One thing which i mostly fear is memories of person which come trough window or from nowhere just like that. Situation around is strange i feel paralyze, this person is close and want take me somewhere, usualy i imagine it as evil (because big powerfull and dark) so i try to pray and its disappear after few minutes. I got 1-10 times such situation when i was kid.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:04 am 

I was "dropped" onto my bed so hard, once, from such a height, that I bounced off on the floor, and my shoulder, hip and leg were bruised for many days. But I wasn't awakening from a dream -- I'd been in a strange park with lots of other people where we were introduced to little life forms. And after they left I said I wondered if we all looked the same in the park as we did when we were awake and at home. I suggested we all carry small mirrors in our pockets from then on, so that when we went to sleep and woke up here again, in the park, we could look at ourselves and see if we recognized ourselves.

That's when I was abruptly snatched out of the parked and dropped into my bed.

I think I wasn't supposed to be able to voice that kind of a suggestion to the others around me. And for that, I was punished.
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 am 
Unregistered
I remember more details, they could be very important to those who investigate such "abductions" Well i dont believe it was ufos, but here they are:

1. OLWAYS when i got that feeling of paralyze and someone existence i seen full moon trough window and strongh light shining on my head (maybe it was not moon?)

2. My sister told once about similar experience, she only mention about it. And i think that time that it must happend because some ghost

3. Mostly i got these experiences some near 1990 year and i got them 5-10

4. Mostly i got them in my house, but once i got it when i was in my aunt on village and also when it happend i seen full moon trough window and its ray shining on my head

I made sketch of usual situation, see photo

My Theories:
Year 1990 have nothing to do with this, most important part of riddle is that i was kid, so it could be because growing and lost of hormonal balance. Especially "melatonina" Its created only during night and its connected to sleep ability. So when moon light shining on my head i get state between sleep and conciousness "paralyze" Thats all ! [tongue]
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 am 
Unregistered
Last days i try to remember everything un-usual from my childhood, because it could have connections to this case.

When i was kid i got many unexplained "flashbacks" I mean memories of places and peoples which i never seen in my life. Those flashbacks appear suddenly during day, was long 1-3 minutes and was full of emotions. I remember few visions, but not clearly. They was about very modern and clean city "white city". I made photomontage to shown it (such picture is better because its hard to describle everything by words) This photomontage was made from Singapore city and toy of Ayanami Rei, i think such combination is most accurate.

Theories:
-i seen thier planet during abduction
-it was just kid dreams, not memories
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 am 

I had forgotten that I too have been 'dropped' from a height far enough above my bed that it woke me up, although I have no recall. Always wondered what the heck that was all about, but it was very physical and startling.

When you mention feeling paralyzed Tiamat, there is a condition called Sleep Paralysis. It occurs during the transition from sleep to consciousness. The paralysis part occurs to stop your body from hurting itself during active REM sleep. If you were dreaming of being a kickboxer for example, in a fight, your body would prevent you from actually doing the physical movements, so you don't end up bruised and battered. As well, during this period while you are waking up, and at the same time having sleep paralysis, conscious memory of a dream may occur at the same time, putting you in a state where you are both asleep and awake, while your body is in 'paralysis mode'. It is no wonder that at times a person having a nightmare would still be experiencing all the terror of what they were dreaming, but also being paralyzed and unable to move, which would seem, and feel very unnatural. It can really be just the body's own defense and protective mechanisms at play, just out of sync.

The first picture you drew seems very much how others describe a light occurring at times of abduction. Maybe this is to induce paralysis, or maybe it is an energy source that can transport you from one place to another. Maybe it is the energy of a 'presence', such as you describe when you say you know something is there but you cannot see it. Could it be that light?

The second picture of the white dominating reminds me of a part of a book I read, in which the author describes the 'other side', where in that dimension, all things are mainly white, and great buildings of clear glass house people who are all dressed the same in long white robes. It is another world within this dimension where people go about their business; it just appears in a different sort of form and very different from our own natural surroundings on earth. The suggestion in the book is that this is 'heaven' and when we pass over, we go to this 'other side' where we actually live another life.

You are certainly doing a lot of soul searching and working hard to make sense of memory that has a lot of loose ends. Good for you for being able to tap into that and try to make sense of it all.

Good luck with your journey,

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 am 
Unregistered
Most of peoples which was abducted during hypnose reveal many things blocked somehow in mind, so am wonder that i got some hidden memories? It is possible to refresh such memories during self-hypnose?

Some of UFO abductions was "unmaterial" for example one folk sleep in his car and at the same time he was on alien ship. Or aliens somehow cross trough wall also take peoples trough walls. Maybe they are not "material" they are some kind of ghost and whole abductions is truly something different OBE : Out of Body Experience.

OBE work similar to abductions: paralyze, feeling of strongh light, levitate or travell trough walls to other locations. Maybe aliens are real but they can capture human soul or aliens dont exist in material form, they are much like ghosts.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 am 

I've had OBEs, and mine were not like being unable to move while I'm in a suspended state, watching myself go up through my all white ceiling in the bedroom which has become "black shimmering sparkles of fluid glitter." I realized I couldn't move for GOOD reason; I'd have 'hurt' myself, going through this Earth-scientifically-inexplicble phenomenon. But, nevertheless, the first time it happened, I was shocked and awed... (smiles)

To my knowledge, I've never experienced sleep paralysis, but I've known many people who have - people who don't really CARE if UFOs exist or not because it would have no bearing upon their lives... or so they think.

I believe this same part awake/part asleep state is where we are most vulnerable, for lack of a better phrase. We're part in, and part out of phase with this reality.

Often things we're concerned about, things we've heard or seen or thought about, things being speculated on the 6pm news - these will influence where we go and what we confront in our dreams.

But somewhere between those fastasy Island scenarios and sitting up on the side of the bed... there is that phase wherein we can be 'taken' -- 'taught' -- or realize we've been lying in a bad position - find we are being slowly suffcated by a 20 lb. loving pet - and just about anything ELSE you can fathom! So it's like walking out your front door, every day...

Oh, sure, you can slip and fall or get electricuted or struck by a random bullet through a window...a tree can fall on your house, the earth can cave in, the gas main can explode, a car can leap through the side of your kitchen - a flood or an earthquake can delete you in less than 60 seconds, and a mountain or an airplane can fall down on you! But that's INSIDE! You're SAFE there... It's just a like a DREAM...

But when you step out of that dream door and begin the climb to conscious awakening, you've between the front door ... and the door of your SUV or your gas-saving Prius.That's when you're in the OPEN. That's when we're ALL open.
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:54 pm 
Unregistered
Even if abductions are made in night, its almost impossible they made it here in my house, because i live in middle of big city. Such UFo should be seen by other peoples and make big sensation (thousand peoples here) So again i got feeling that its not happend in real, but it could be OBE or something like that.
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 am 

Tiamat: Don't be too sure that your are safe because you live in a big city. Whitley Strieber in his book "Comminion" tells of being abducted from his appartment in New York City, several ties in fact. There was published report of a person being abducted from his or hers apartment just outside of the UN building in New York City that was witnessed by several people.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:04 am 
Unregistered
Ok but i got too much such experiences and someone other should seen it. In one case i remember flaming ball big as whole window which wake up me by his light, it must be dream or kid imagination.

I remember something else, i seen many times light which fly very high on sky during night. It have size of star and fly pretty fast. It was not plane because they make noise and light pulsate. And not metheorite because they are seen by few seconds. It flyes trough whole horizon. I explain it by call them "satelite" it is possible to see satelite from earth?

And i got many dreams about such lights flying ever my city which change directions, but it was probably fear about UFOs.
___