UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Does Obama realize
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:58 am 

Look people this is scary stuff, I know its scary and it doesn't get any less scary as we go along.

So what would I like to believe....I'd choose to believe we live in a free country where each and every citizen has equal opportunity and equal rights, but what I might wish to believe and what I know to be fact are two entirely different things.

I don't like conspiracies and all that conspiracies suggest, I'd much prefer a smooth ride.

Wouldn't it be great if we had just a few honest politicians, where no matter what they always told the truth and gave us the straight goods.

From hard experience I know it's just wishful thinking on my part. But I did believe there were such people, those who would go down if need be for the better of us all.

At least more than the few I can count on one hand with fingers to spare and not one of them being a politician.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:54 am 

My wife and I are growing yummy stuff on our deck in pots and one of the yummy things is peas, the kind where you eat the whole thing and are they ever good.

That's a good example of normal stuff, just like the chocolate ice cream I had last night.

Today I checked my ditches for obstructions and checked the flow from the spring, all is well.

This is good healthy stuff, but some people are not satisfied with good healthy stuff, they don't like good healthy stuff.

And from these people we get conspiracies and deception and like the song says, like a cancer grows, and slowly but surely we end up with a level of deception which covers the globe and affects every level of society from top to bottom.

This I don't like and I do my tiny bit to at least push back, but it's like swimming against the tide, it's difficult to move forward and make any headway.

Some might think it's just the way the world is and has nothing to do with a conspiracy.

But when you have met the conspirators who weave their web of clandestine deception you know it is not just the way the world is by any natural process. You find out just how far they will go to keep the population believing its all just a hoax, an urban legend, a story that makes some people a lot of money.

They make threats and then they follow through and make those threats a real part of your life, to the point where you start to question if it's not your fault that someone is dead because you didn't do what you were told to do.

They told me to walk away from it and forget what I know, to get on with my life, because any kind of a life is better than no life at all.

The odds are not good, they have the advantage in the form of technology and skill and all I have is a stubborn streak.

Not much of a contest I have to admit, but I can't bring myself to just give up and throw in the towel.

Do I wish for something different, of course I do. I like normal things and good fun. but we do live in a very dangerous world and nothing is going to change for the better until we realize how critical our efforts are in attempting to expose the deception and the lies for what they are.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 am 

Nicely written David.

I think that the entire thing from start to finish is all in the same ball of wax. Those that do the black ops, to those that manipulate people, indeed populations, seek the standard money, power, and control.

What bothers me really is not so much I'm not aware of something going on that way, and what we know as the public is not the entire deal, but all the people in the same boat as us, with really no power to figure it out at all. That includes those who have taken it upon themselves to call it all a conspiracy first, then go about proving it, and tying it into the very devil himself.

The behind the scenes is scary enough, do we really need the interpretations of fear mongerers doing essentially the same thing, only out in the open?

The truth is not on either side. Maybe they all work together.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 am 

Tim, the whole idea is to keep everyone doubting. Keep it looking like a hoax, an urban legend or the work of the trailer park gang.

Build it up and build it up and then throw in some reptilians from Atlantis and bingo you just lost most of the audience. Now a real conspiracy is on the same level as a reptile gal from Mars.

Yes. what side of the street are they working...both sides maybe.