UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 pm 

I think it takes special skill, and talent to be able to even consider the possibilities of different dimensions, meanings, paths, portals etc.

Those of us who have lived through time slips or whatever you want to call these visits to other places, it is as natural an experience as anything in 'real' time. The problem, at least for me, is to be able to know why.

Why that time slip in that particular place, at that particular time, under those particular circumstances, unless, as you said it is a part of the pre-determined time line itself Jeff.

I had two very profound experiences not far from where I live, that occured right out of the blue. One I was so disturbed by that Tweaked, bless her heart, helped me with as it involved the death of a child. But, I was not 'afraid' of the circumstance of experiencing something like this, but rather confused as to why.

I am very protective by nature of those I love, yet, felt totally helpless with the information that unfolded in front of me. It left me very unsettled and anxious. Investigating the location itself did not reveal any real clues.

To take it in stride, or learn from it, or am I revisiting the past to correct an impression, event, or possible future event that is yet to come?

I am clinically trained, and by nature, it confuses me that I cannot interpret meaning, and put the meaning into action, even if it is only to understand.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm 

Uhrrtax wrote:
Another way of space traveling was found almost by accident. It allowed to turn nearly everything into a "space ship" However the method itself was really imprecise as basically you would never be Certain where would you actually go.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 am 

Uhrrtax wrote:
Another way of space traveling was found almost by accident. It allowed to turn nearly everything into a "space ship" However the method itself was really imprecise as basically you would never be Certain where would you actually go.

Yes i known that scients, he step into bathtub and swing from snowhill in random direction.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 am 

That sounds like holographic teleportation to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:37 am 

I'm a bit confused with 'holographic teleportation'.

What does that mean?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm 

Think of... (for example) the Holodeck on the 2nd series, STAR TREK: The Next Generation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodeck

It could be programmed for hundreds of scenarios, and the ship personnel could enter and be instantly in a holographic environment of their choosing.

Perhaps when we're one place, and we suddenly feel, think, and appear to be in another, it's a holographic teleportation experience. It's a lot like an OBE, but HT could be triggered and controlled by someone else or a different entity.

It's just a thought... :mrgreen: You know my mind is always reaching out of bounds.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 pm 

The mind reaching out of bounds, that sounds like what I do quite a bit lately and that is actually a sane way of looking at things out of the norm. Just don't tell the science world about it.

I've been researching this area of portals for some time, and believe that our world (earth) is connected to others by millions of portals be them for ships or for personal use, almost like being teleported.

Well lets say for instance we were going about our daily life when suddenly your surroundings are not what they should be and you instantly know that there's something not right.

This is a type of teleportation, and I don't believe we are yet mature enough to use them properly to travel to dfferent dimentions, so we are automatically pushed back to our reality by an entity thet is always watching out for us as we live out our lives.

Our deja vu that we experience is a learning experience, but since we don't quite understand the true meaning about deja vu, we usually right it off as something just interesting, when we should be taking these and writing them down so we can place them together and try to understand the use of the portals.

Deja vu and night terror are only two among many ways that we may travel these portals or learn of their use.
Since we are young to those out there, we still have thousands of years to learn before actually entering and using portals, and believe we relive our lives in different realities so as to learn, we keep on going and going and going, until one day down the road we to are able to manage our way through portals as other entities do.

If you look at the whole picture, (not to long it will drive you insane) every little thing that we talk about can be combind together to get a much bigger picture. It's really like making a very large puzzle.

One of these days as we place all these different posts, someones going to realize that there's a patern happening here, and some of your many asked questions will be answered.

Like me, I've read hundreds of posts and have learned some different things, because I've placed them with what I've learned and they do make a little bigger picture, and before I know it, when I start up my web page one of these days, I'm going to have a much bigger picture of what is really going on out there than what I already have. Our writing is a learning tool to many, keep it up and we'll have some answers.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 pm 

Update

This is only a test, am trying to load attachments of a drawing I made

This test is over very quickly since I haven't a clue to what I am doing, Sorry :cry:

Jeff :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 pm 

Jeff, first, you need to have the scan of your drawing, converted to an e-mail sized photo, on your computer's desktop.

You click on the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT, scroll down and there should be a "Box" that allows you to scroll through everything .jpg on your desktop. When you locate which one the drawing is, then click on it and it will be hi-lighted.

Then go back to the box that says "Add the File", and click that. You can add a comment in the open line space right below the choose/add the file line, but you don't have to put anything in there, if you've already explained at the beginning of the post what the drawing is...

Then just go back up to either PREVIEW or SUBMIT and click; that should either show you what your post will look like, or add it directly into the forum.

Hopes this helps; I'm on an iMac, but I can't imagine it would work differently on a PC.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 pm 

test no.2

What is The extension bmp is not allowed.??????

Getting frustrated Jeff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next