UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: LEYLINES AND MAINE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm 

Maine is a crossroads for many ley lines intersecting in the northern woods of the state.

The house I grew up in sits almost on top of the intersection of these ley line, the energy bands of the planet.

I have spent many hours within this area and have found it to be quite interesting.

There are things within our woods in this area that would make the mindthnk twice about what is really happening in this world.

I have had experiences that would boggle the mind, and seeing things that you can only dream about.

This area of the woods, where all the lines meet, (some even coming in from England) hold powers I can not explain, and could only show people what I am talking about.

Jeff

Post subject: Re: LEYLINES AND MAINE
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:20 pm 

Could you possibly explain in a little more detail for those of us who are not familiar with ley lines?

Is this a point where supernatural occurences happen, or is it sightings of UFO's.

I'm interested to know more of these ley lines.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 pm 

Here are some links, Sky_Watcher.

http://www.nasca.org.uk/leylines/leylines.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line

I once found a world globe of all the interconnected Ley Lines, but now I can't locate the link. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Basically, though, Ley Lines haven't been proven by modern (?) science (Gee, who'da guessed that??!) but I can feel them, and I know they exist. We've got one running across the top of our house, and over in Bronson Park & Griffith Park there are some, as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 am 

Go straight to the source...Bruce Cathie....he is the guy who mapped the lines.

Saucers can use the lines for navigation around the planet just like birds and fish etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:49 pm 

Thanks for the links Tweaked. I checked up on those websites you linked to, but I must admit I'm still a little confused. What are they actually, an energy that leaks up from those lines?

From Wiki:
... New Age: The ley lines and their intersection points are believed by David Cowan to resonate a special psychic or mystical energy.

So, does this so-called energy come from the centre of the earth, crust?... Also where did they come from? Man-made or other? Are there any worldwide maps to show these ley lines?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 pm 

Sky_Watcher, asking What are Ley Lines is a lot like asking What are chakras... I think chakras and ley lines are one in the same; our bodies have the chakras; the Earth has it's own, and those have been named Ley Lines.

Now exactly how they work and what they do...? Chakras carry a balance of energy throughout the human body, and if our chakras are not functioning correctly, we become ill--usually in the area(s) where the chakra energy is blocked. The physicians see the physical manifestations of the body--circulation, tendon response, digestive design, etc. They also see bone structure, muscular structure, etc. But they don't see the chakras unless they're "tuned in" to feel whether they're blocked or working correctly.

When we take the Earth and look at it in much the same way, the scientists see mountain ranges, bodies of water, earthquake faults, roads, etc. But they can't see Ley Lines because they are (I believe) comprised of pure energy, which has to be felt rather than seen from a satellite or from a plane.

I don't think it's an accident that ancient sites (i.e., the Pyramids, Stonehenge, and other great monuments built on the planet's surface by skilled races of people) are still considered by many great paranormal writers to be symbols which mark intersecting point of Ley Lines. But if some of the New Age authors are correct, then the Earth has far more "chakras" than previous students of the phenomenon thought.

A healer I recently consulted said something very similar to me about the human body--that while there are seven primary chakras, there are many more smaller chakras unrecognized until beginning in the past 50 years.

Perhaps, if the Earth is truly a living entity, the Earth is the one who generates it's own Ley Lines, just as we generate our own chakras. When ours are in sync, we are well; when the Earth's are in sync (undisturbed by modern progression) then so is the Earth. And if that's a truism, then many people and the Earth are ready for Life Support.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm 

I went on line to find out more facts about the ley lines or energy lines, and found that it's not a scientific thing, but many people believe in them.
How else to you explain the different energies running around the earth.
The planet has to send out it's never ending build up of energies, and if it didn't what do you believe might happen.
It's like air going into a balloon, when it has reached a certain point it goes BOOM, and if the earth is unable to release certain energies we go BOOM.

BOOM cool way to discribe something :D

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm 

Jeff...ley lines are a scientific thing, but many would have you believe they are not.

Have you listened to or read any of Bruce Cathies work, I have spoken with Bruce and he is one smart guy, he is the one who mapped the lines.

Secret science is not meant for public consumption, but nonetheless it is slowly creeping in and around the wall of denial and deception.

There is nothing flaky about ley lines and its not a question of believing or not believing they are simply part of the picture.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm 

http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=Bruce+Cathie&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=D3q2SsyTF4mqswOU9ozRDA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4

This has a lot of Bruce Cathie's information.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm 

So basically, ley lines are perfectly straight lines of natural energy seeping from the earth that encircles the globe, that criss-cross over one another? Which is a natural phenomenon?