UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 pm 
Unregistered
[quote="cjmg"]I share your frustration, dave. I think the individuals who are claiming this is a hoax could very well be representing the corp govt. I wonder if the military is secretly using this technology. Although if they were to do so,it would probably not be a secret for long.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:23 am 

Secrets are easily kept and they are kept, a secret that is.

People are made to believe such things are impossible in relation for it being impossible to keep something really big a secret. But huge secrets are kept it seems for ever, 60 years and counting.

Most people want to believe government is both moral and honest, at least to some extent and unwilling to consider the possibility of this not being the case at all.

Some may approach politics with an honest agenda but once inside the castle walls they realize they either play the game of deception or they don't play.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:18 am 

There is a lot going on out there that the governments don't want the public to know about.
And the public doesn't care one way or another.

While still in the service at the Arctic Test Center in Alaska in the 60's, I came across plans for an automobile carburetor that a army engineer had designed. It was a classified document dated 1959.

This carburetor was later built and tested at the proving grounds. After testing on several U.S. Army vehicles, we came to the conclusion, the new design would increase the gas mileage from 15 mpg they were getting before installing the unit, to 55-60 mpg after installation.

Don't know what happened to the carburetor after we turned in the results of the tests. But it was never put in production that I know of.

We also tested a gas turbine engine that Chrysler put in a Dodge army sedan. First time I had seen a gas turbine built that small. The car only had two gears to shift the motor. Forward and reverse. Didn't need any more. It ran on any flammable liquid we put in the tank.

There didn't seem to be a top speed on the engine. It just kept going and going like the rabbit .
We had to install a governor on the engine.
The engine only had 19 moving parts and was averaging 82.3 mpg.

The government mothballed the engine as to expensive.

We also tested a round basketball shaped engine that got good mileage. I think it was called a Wankel or Wankal engine.

God is great
beer is good
people are crazy

Slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 pm 

I imagine there is so much that is hidden from public view. The majority of the public are too happy in their ignorance anyway, they wouldn't want it spoiled by cover-ups and conspiracies.

David, that's an intersting point about politics and deception. I have wondered for a while now, just how many know what they are getting themselves involved in by becoming a part of politics.

No doubt some just join for that very reason, anything goes in terms of deception and when you become a politician you automatically achieve above the law status.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 pm 

I believe you got that one right Caper, above the law. The law is an interesting subject, because politicians make reference to rule of law, but rule of law only applies to the common masses, it does not apply to the elite.

In a true democracy you would have rule of law and it would be applied equally to all regardless of position or status. Most people do not realize that rule of law does not apply to those who have submitted to above the law status.

An agreement of understanding between the ruling parties and their assorted staff to keep themselves safe from prosecution.

Many claim the last time the USA had a real president was JFK, but despite what his peers anticipated he refused to play the game. He refused to be a puppet and consequently he was removed from office in a most effective manner.

You have to give the man credit, because he knew what could and would happen to him, yet he stuck with his own conviction of what was the right thing to do. No one can do more than that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:11 pm 

And to add to that David, I think there is an abudance of people with above the law status and not just the obvious ones. If people could see it all...they would be in state of shock.

I'd agree with that comment about JFK being the last real president. I take my hat off to JFK, I really do. And It's a seriously messed up situation when people supposedly at the presidents disposal and under his command are the ones who killed him.

The possibilty of a democracy exists, it certainly does...but it doesn't look like we will be getting one anytime soon, because most people of the western world already think they are part of one.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 am 

In this country they are known as parliamentry privileges. A fancy way of saying you are pretty much immune from law & order, so long as the crime isn't too big.

Many politicians are to stand trial or have already stood trial for their theft in the expensens scandal. And they can dress it up and call it whatever they want to, but in reality it's theft.

An average citizen would certainly be jailed for stealing 60,000 pounds...but yet the ones who have already stood trial have been cleared and found of no wrong doing. And I can guess the ones who await trial will have the same outcome.

So, the judge thinks there is nothing wrong with stealing thousands of pounds off innocent people who work hard for their money.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 pm 

They propose to use that engine as a tug for interplanetary missions.
But the money allocated for the project and the dates mentioned in the article are just ridiculous.