UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 am 

Few days ago i have weird dreams, it was dream about wake up and walk to other rooms where stand black person (no eyes or face just like black mummy) i even pinch myself to be sure am not dream and i say to myself, hey am here it must be real. But it was not, i think it was realistic dream about wake up. But ofcourse some possibility of abduction.

Strange things begin when i wake up to toilet around 1:30am and i hear sounds from fridge in kitchen, but also things like somebody steps in corridor, maybe my imagination but make me really scary hah! It was real, then i go sleep and begin these dreams.

Possible explanations:
-realistic dream
-out of body experience
-sleep walk in trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 am 

my son mathew said that ghosty coming tonight ! so were setting the camera up in his room recording the whole night .....

also he had another nose bleed yesterday night he walked into my room at 3am in the morning .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 am 

Cherry79, what happened? Did your camera fail? Or did you actually capture something?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 am 

Hi Tweaked and everyone,

I was going to put this in a PM, but thought I'd share with everyone.

Thanks for reading my post about my Dad. I will just go into a little more detail about my dads experience and how it first started.

He was in the US airforce for 25years and had a good career. But in one of his early missions, as he was a pilot, he and his crew saw something weird in the sky while flying back to base one night. It was disc shape, and when the plane got close enough, it done a square like flying pattern at ridiculus speeds and just shot straight up out of the atmosphere apparently. After seeing something like this, my dad and the rest of his crew decided to keep it amung themselves, purely because of the gag orders at the time. He made it to quite high ranking and has told me stuff the confirms some of my speculations of Area51.

He said ever since seeing that UFO like 24 - 25 years ago, strange things have been happening at night to him. It wasn't until recently that I started saying weird things have been happening to me at night, this is when he finally came out of his shell and told me everything as he'd never said anything to anyone before, as fear of being "crazy".

Something strange happened to me last night aswel. I was having a really intense dream or something that it felt like a "dream" about being in space and miles away from Earth travelling at speeds I can't even understand. Thats all I can really remember about it, then I ebrubtly "Woke up" at exactly 4am. The weird thing was that my curtains weren't draw like they usually are. As I was about to try go back to sleep (was wide awake for some reason*), I saw a really bright star in the corner of my eye which I thought was the north star at first as it was so bright, then realised it was moving, and a direction away from my house. It was moving very slow and was very bright and had a "wobble" to it. God I wish my camcorder was charged, I missed a good opportunity for a good sighting. Another thing there was a plane in another part of the sky, and this bright dot I was looking at, looked nothing like the plane with its normal lights, so It was almost certainly a UFO. Seems like they just finished their "meeting" with me...

*Another weird thing is how I awoke. I was instantly wide awake as if I'd just done a run or something. It took me a while to get back to sleep, I was that awake which is weird. Usually when you wake up in the middle of the night, you usually fall back asleep within seconds... Like when your in snooze mode..

Just thought Id share that with everyone

Regards
J

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:30 pm 

Whenever I've been taken, I wake up abruptly... usually sitting, fully dressed, on the side of our bed. (At least they allow me to get into reasonable clothing, before we leave!)

I guess this is a good reminder for you to keep your camcorder battery charged, and a digital camera with current batteries, handy...

I don't think you're crazy. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:56 am 

I would expect there to be a lot of guys like your dad who keep things to themselves, but it must have done him some good to get it off his chest and share it with you.

No you are not crazy, you're just one of the fortunate ones who have actually been there and done that.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
this thread really highlighted to me the idea that Ghosts, Demon's and Aliens are often mistaken for one or the other (with the middle one probably not even existing enough to warrant seperate listing)

the stories are so often the same, time (between 1-3 am) regardless of time zone.
location (most often the bedroom)
manifestation of an entity usually a dark shadow or translucent image.
paralysis (sleep or otherwise) a common response to sudden fear.
unusual marks found the next day.
I can go on and yet the similarities remain.
what this means I do not know, I think we cannot say it is either paranormal or extraterrestrial in all cases, we must draw a median line and assume it is "a little from column A, a little from column B"
as for the David's comment about the Benevolent entities communication with our Governments, I think if it is occuring, they would act not unlike our own Governments would act, and do act when dealing with another authority, put on a happy face, meet them, while sending in the intelligence organizations to learn all they can at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:27 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
i did not reply to Cherry, with your first posting, it seems that what ever is making the visitations is not out to harm anyone, and I would not give you advise on doing anything as who knows what it is that you would be dealing with, I think the Video Camera is a good idea, perhaps even installing your own CCTV system for the whole house.
which is what I would do if it were happening to me.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:32 am 

I have theory about paralyze. You cant move not because something hold you phisicaly of mentaly, but because you dont have body power. Around them all energy is disabled, in electronic, but also in vital energy of body.

But have also another theory, its not aliens, but some travelling magnetic fields, which disable everything around. It cause paralyze, halucinations, disable car, maybe it look like ball of light (most of ufos are not saurcer but fireball)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm 

Koval321, in some rare cases your theory might have some merit. But having been TAKEN, myself, many times over 61 years, I can tell you without any doubt - the human body (MY body) is totally immobilized, except for my eyes. I can move my eyes, but absolutely nothing else. The Beings I refer to as my other family explained to me that it's absolutely necessary, because even when you are aware of what's happening and it's happened before, the human body's response is to jerk when you become aware you are lifted above whatever surface is beneath you, and when the body jerks as a reflex, it can create a change in the field of energy that's lifting you up. It's for our own protection, so that we won't toss an arm or a foot/leg out through the side of the energy field and perhaps create a situation in which we might fall out and hurt ourselves badly or go splat! (They didn't say "splat" - that's my version of their explanation.)

I have also been immobilized without being taken - the strange being was (I think) studying me; he was reading my mind, perhaps to understand a human, which is what awakened me. Again... I could move (or so I originally first thought) only my eyes, and then I found I could move my left arm slightly. That's when the being realized I intended to wake up Howie, whose arm was barely 6" away from me, so he put up a Force Field of some sort to prevent me from moving my arm and hand far enough to reach Howie. That's when it occurred to me that if I could move my hand and arm slightly (sluggishly) sideways, and he had to put a barrier there, I might be able to thrust it forward, which was something he didn't have time to "read" before I actually grabbed him and touch him, and frightened him tremendously. He leaped back out of my reach, and even though I was trying to communicate with him telepathically, he was too shocked or afraid he couldn't control me, to have any conversation that way. He just faded out...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next