UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 pm 

Yikes, this stuff sounds a bit scary.

Tweaked, I've heard numerous reports from the UK about people "waking up" mid operation and being able to hear and sense everything, especially the agony they are going through.

Yet no one around the patient has a clue. Which doesn't make much sense when you think about it. The patients heart rate shooting through the roof and the sudden sweating would indicate that something isn't quite right.

These are trained professionals.....but yet no one seems to notice?

Peace, Liam.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm 

Often times, from what I've heard & read, the assistant anesthesiologist is left to do the monitoring, and some surgical centers/hospitals don't have all the whiz-bang monitors that huge trauma centers can afford. Assistants are usually Residents - right out of Med School - and haven't seen nearly all the things that can go wrong... that's why it's so important for the doctors to stay in control and TEACH the newbees all the things that should go right, and be there for all the things that can go wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 am 

Tweaked wrote:
This is similar to, but not exactly the same as other accounts I've heard and read. I've never had a NDE, so I can't say for certain, but I surmise that OBEs, NDEs, etc. are individualized, just as is our perception of Life, colors, pain, happiness, and everything else that happens to us--collectively and singularly.

Tweaked I saw the bbc program and it was pretty good, I just do not understand why when I had a serious nde, I did not see no white lights, people, nothing but i could hear the nurse screaming at me then the doctor and she was responsible for him shocking me once more and bringing me back, bloodbreed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 am 

There are so many different levels of awareness. Your experience? I honestly, can't say... perhaps some other person who reads this on our forum has had a similar experience. Perhaps yours was similar to my mom's, without the excruciating pain, so you didn't need to go into the white light to protect you. If so, you're LUCKY. So count your blessings.