UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Remote Viewing the Moon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm 

Hi all

Thought I would share some information that I had first hand from some new Remote Viewiers that I recently taught in Novemebr. There has been a lot of speculation about a google video that shows an Apollo 20 craft, yes that is correct Apollo 20. Not announced to the public a joint Russian/American effort. The thing with this is that they shot film of a huge structure on the dark side of the moon. Discussions rage about if it is real or not.

I decided to set up a target of this structure and give it to some newbies in Rv.
The information they put down in their sessions was mind blowing, things about Ancient civilisations....Defence and so on. It really did put the icing on the cake for me.
Remember all these people are given are two four digit numbers, randomly chosen and assigned.

I have passed this target to a Pro Rver and am waiting to see what he comes back with, then I shall issue a target with what appears to be an Alien life form, and see what the RV'ers get on that!....stay tuned.

regards

Rick

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 pm 

RVers are so interesting to me. I'm glad your group is taking this on... some of our American RVers have, but due to confidentiality agreements with large corporations and/or government ties, they can't really tell us very much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm 

Hi all,

I have another update on the Apollo 20 flight and filmimg of the Alien craft on the moon.

I passed the TRN's ( Target Reference Numbers ) to an experienced Remote Viewer, this person describes a craft that appears to float on a vacuum of air, with electricity. RV'er goes on to report that it appears that the craft has crashed and is in ice/water, also that it is old.

Remember this target could beanything in the world, or out of it, as it is in this instance, the RV'er has produced information that appears to fit very well with the target. I am very pleased with this information. Confirms yet again that there are more things out there than we know of.
Just wish the authorities would come clean, for a change, lol, but then again some would say that is wishful thinking !

Some great footgae can be seen at
http://revver.com/video/642275/alien-sp ... apollo-20/

I shall try and keep you udated if anymore information comes up with regards to this craft.

Regards

Psispy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 am 

Thanks for the updates, Rick. As always, very interesting, and very well said.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 am 

hi everyone..
thanks for all the information ive learned in this site..
btw im new here and thanks for accepting me..
thanks a lot and God Bless..

how to treat depression

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 pm 

stone76567, welcome to our community. Come back and enter into our conversations!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm 

Naum1984 wrote:
Между нами говоря, рекомендую поискать ответ на Ваш вопрос в google.com

Sorry, Naum1984 - our forum doesn't automatically translate. You'll have to do your own translations before posting, and then copy & paste.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:52 am 

*UPDATE*

Greetings all,

In relation to this craft on the moon, there now appears to be a movie being made
of this ! Apparently there will be original footage included in this film. I know some will
automatically try to debunk this, but as I have said before, Remote Viewers have done "blind" Sessions on this craft and have come up with descriptions that fit so well, that for me I will
take it as sold. Others will try to blind side people with a theory or two, but when you have
RV data in your hands that describes this along with sketches, well, say no more.

I include the link to this movie, but as always I think we have to allow for Hollywood artistic Licence. Some may call it a "drip feed" of information, in preparedness for the introduction of the possibility of other Life forms in this great big universe. All I have to say about that is this,
Do this equation please !
http://www.setileague.org/general/drake.htm

Now tell me that it is not possible !

I have to include the link to the movie here.
http://www.apollo18movie.net/

Have to organise Remote Viewing course in Sydney this May.
Questions anyone ?

Best regards

Rick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm 

I cannot get your first link: http://www.setileague.org/general/drake.htm to load. I don't know if it's because there's too much internet traffic trying to get into the link at the same time, or if there's some other reason.

But the movie trailer looks interesting. However, I can't tell what part of "actual footage" is truly actual footage. I also am not knocking the writer/producer's theories for making such a negative-appearing movie -- perhaps there really ARE bad things on the Moon that NASA has understood for decades, but has never told the rest of us. But I would like to believe that my contacts with The Others (most people call them aliens when they really aren't... they're just our very distant cousins who have evolved in different forms because of different environmental conditions on their planets and in their dimensions - at least that's what my Other Family has always taught me) would have mentioned this in at least one of my several hundred contacts over the past 62 years. Perhaps my Other Family has never thought the information was in my "need-to-know" profile, and therefore didn't ever bother to share it with me.

As for RV, I applaud those with the discipline to master it. I think I'm too scatter-brained to do it the applied RV way, but I do get psychic glimpses, from time to time. Always have. And I also have premonitions that come to me in dreams. Your site looks very interesting and extremely professional. It makes me wish I could think of myself as a good candidate for the courses, but my gut has always told me I'm not.

I hope you come back to our forum often, and update us on your work. You appears to be a most ineresting addition to our UFOSeek Family.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 am 

Greetings Tweaked !

I have just checked the link to the drake equation and it works fine here, hope it is working for you now. As for the Movie and footage, well I am not making any positive or negative comments as regards the movie, or original footage, just that the simple fact is I have tasked Remote Viewers, under blind conditions with a TRN ( Target Ref. Number ) that is attcahed to a photograph of this craft, which they do not see until the end of their respective Sessions.

I have had all Sessions come back with a description of this craft, plus a lot more. The Others or Aliens as everyone call them, well... I am not casting any positive or negatives their way, as I have not had any personal experience, except from picking them up in my Sessions. My opinion is that they are "watchers" when here. :shock:

I regard Remote Viewing as a "powerful tool" which can be applied to virtually any subject matter, on or off earth ! Thank you for the comments about our professional looking web site.
We aim to be that in all we do.

Sydney Training, all preparations have been completed, we are now working on a training course for Amsterdam, Holland. We are trying to spread the word, and training !

Look forward to frequenting the forum more !

Best

Rick