UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 pm 

The people who experience the symptoms of "alien abduction" present no evidence that it was actually aliens who cause them; they simply attribute it to aliens suppositionally. This seems to be a knee-jerk reaction when faced with something unknown. However a few "abductees" go on to get a lot of attention and a fair amount of money pandering to the gullible at UFO "congresses" and conventions, where they are treated as celebrities.
================

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 pm 

In medieval peoples believed in many creatures like flame dragons, elves, and that devils steal they child or Inkubus Sukkubus who come at bedroom to paralyze them, or vampires. In present time something like that still exist but its age of space exploration so it turn into aliens, some modern devils. 99% of ufology is probably fiction, but you never can be sure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm 

Your ignorance is showing Nikisha.

I don't know how much history of Ufology you have read or researched, or how old you are, or if you are here just to sell car parts, but to even ask the question, "Does alien abduction really exist" is like quite ignorant. To also note, you refer to abductees as pandering their (fake) experiences at UFO confrences to the gullible, ignorant, public, in order to make money, is truly insulting to my intelligence. Not to mention disrespectful.

Where do you get your information?

You put yourself as judge, jury, and executioner above all people who, over thousands of years have amassed information and knowledge, many first hand, of abduction. To say that all of that very rich, recorded, documented history is just a bunch of people out to make money and entertain people, makes me wonder why you are here in the first place.

I won't defend the truth to you, and enlighten you. I can't be bothered quite frankly.

But before you shoot your mouth off again and dismiss alien abduction, try to take a stab at reading through the posts and information even here, use the search engine, and see if you cannot become more aware, before you condemn even the idea, as being untruthful.

Timbit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 am 

Thousands or milions peoples believe in alchemy and levitation or that earth is hollow but possibility that it exist is very small, the same as travell between distance stars. It is true that something happend to peoples but not necessary aliens from other planet stand behind this. Peoples have strange skill to create fiction and believe in it, its probably because each try to perfect something, often use imagination and creativity, which sometime become trap. Very good example is Keneth Arnold, he say that seen obiects which formation fly like saucer throw on water (one after other in wave movement), and everybody start tell about saucer shaped ufos. They probably never exist because its very hard to make something like this to fly. Or when you see any source of light at sky, from distance it have shape of orb, so its also known popular flying orbs.

Am sometime have sleep paralyze, which was first step to believe in abductions, because feel like somebody come to take me in other place against my will. Then i have strange dreams and wounds appear at night which was second step. Am also wake up at night and seen strange creatures in my room which was third step and am almost convinced right now that aliens exist. But mostly is when am read about some other peoples experiences similar to my or even stranger. Maybe its just mass hysteria and something wrong with mind, illusiions, tricks of mind.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 am 

I think for most people, it is easier to believe that what we don't understand, can't be any more than simple tricks of a creative mind.

The trouble with UFO's of course, is that there are far too many highly credible people, with much evidence, to prove it is not imaginary.

The bigger question I think is, why we are so unable to accept the truth.

And part and parcel with that, are the experiences you have had. Far be it for me to say that the are not real, because they are. What form, or what reason they happen, is anybody's guess. What I do know is, science isn't talking.

Do you record your experiences in any way?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:28 am 

No am not record, but am write about everything strange around me, and already is 100+ pages, mostly about dreams. I give them points of strange 1-10 when its 10 totally weird then am sure that something real could happend, and remember date and details for future hypnose, but so far i dont used hypno to explore it more.

You known what is funny? Most of peoples dont remember that they was abducted, it all reveal during hypnose, and when that method is wrong then nobody was abducted.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 am 

Hypnotherapy is a very good method to recover memories that have been burried deep inside, because they are simply too fearful to process.

There is no understanding abduction except for very rare people who do recall their experiences. Jim Sparks comes to mind.

And even when these memories are retreived, it takes a highly qualified therapist to help work through the memories and the subsequent aftermath.

Most won't take that path.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 am 

I have theory that aliens cant remove memories, they only modify them to become low important and you will forget it in natural way. But they cant remove emotions. If you remember something highly emotional its key that something may be behind this. Thats why am write in notepad about all my strange dreams.

For example last night have dream about visit round church where i meet 12 apostle, and i feel something strong, like its very special place. Ok i could ignore it but: 1 this church was round and small, never seen building like that it could be flying saucer. 2 these spostle was not scluptures but alive and they watch at me, it could be aliens 3. feeling of visit very special place, it was stronger that atmosphere in church, and different, i feel like angels come from sky, so it could be ufo

Ok this method may work, but for long time it could lead to paranoia so cant interpret it too seriously, even when suspect something must forget about it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm 

Good points there.

Also worth considering is that an abduction is a traumatic event. The human being has the benefit of nature to ensure survival, no matter what, and to protect itself, it will naturally not allow an attack on itself.

By that I mean that the direct memory is suppressed, sometimes entirely, sometimes most of it. Through time, human nature will allow for processing traumatic information, slowly, in bits at a time. Otherwise, if all of the information were consciously front and centre, you would end up falling apart.

Think of a person who has just been told that their beloved husband/wife has just died. You are told this by police officers at your front door, at 2 in the morning. The information, the force of the information, is too much to bare all at once. You can barely process the words, 'has died', let alone begin to process all the other details. That is nature protecting you from yourself.

Little by little, it begins to sink in, and all the emotion, confusion, conflicting thoughts, and questions, come to be dealt with. Particularly the emotions. Children in particular will be acting out, or angry, or uncharacteristically destructive- all based on emotions. All of us will have the accompanying emotion, first, before we can begin to understand that it was the trauma that caused the emotion, and then understand that facing the resulting reasons and facts, follows.

I think abduction essentially has the same components of any serious, traumatic, life changing event.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 am 

Maybe they want just borrow something and leave no trace, trauma is only when person remember something otherwise could skip this and continue normal life. Possible that hypnosis only increase trauma, and dont explain anythink, it dont help but make things worst.

Sometime when have dream am ask few questions about:
-from where they come? 30 thousand light years
-how much cost ufo ship? 200 bilions
-how ufo is build? similar to natural shapes, like honeycomb form in orb