UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: COME ONE, COME ALL
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm 

Sounds as if the inhabitants may be small... but powerful.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 pm 

Sounds interesting Jeff.

I would suggest you might be on to something, in regards to not being able to photograph their shelters. According to stories and mythology...they are very smart, which is why they are able to live undetected. And I guess they would like to keep it that way, for the sake of their survival, which is possibly why you weren't able to get a decent photograph.

This is just a guess...but I would assume that the little people understand the earth's energy grid far better than most people do, so they might strategically place their shelters on or near a vortex, to keep their existence secret.

Keep at it, you never know what you might see in the wilderness. Just the other day, I was out for a run in the forest and I sighted an animal I have never seen before, and I cannot seem to find it in any of the animal encyclopedias. It had the movement of a rabbit, but was as big as a medium sized dog.

I wish you good luck, Jeff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 pm 

We assume that since the energy line and the magnetic belt, (the southern most belt) overlap one another here in this sector of woods, it is almost impossible to photograph the things we seem to be off most importance.
I am how ever remembering what the places look like and I am working in my art program to draw up some of the different things that have been discovered.
I will be placing these drawings on Jeff's Investigations.
I am still looking for people to come here to Maine to join in on some of the investigations, but since we are in the middle of December right at the moment, my areas of research are now under about twenty-four inches of snow, and I will not be able to get back to them until the end of April or the first of May.
Since the snow remains on the ground in some places up there until almost June, my investigations are limited to so many months out of a year.
I will be spending many hours here on this forum to tell all of you what it is that I have been researching and the different things that have already been found in the woods.
We also have been looking at the possibility that there may be some sort of passage in these woods that would lead to the Middle or Under earth, which most people will tell you is only a fable and has no connection what so ever to the real world.
I am still looking into this area, and will tell you that there is something there that make you think twice.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm 

I would think secrecy is vital to the little peoples survival, which is why they will know to place their buildings in certain locations along the grid.

Not so long, on another forum, I compared the little people to big cats. Here in the UK we have many wild big cats that roam the wilderness. But officially, it is said that they don't exist, but in this particular case I agree with the secrecy....as it's the secrecy that keeps them alive and allows them to live their lives without hassle.

If there presence were to be openly announced.....it would probably be the end of them.

Secrecy in certain circumstances such as these, is a god send.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 am 

Uhrrtax wrote:
Well when it comes to UFOs or some other paranormal topic the there are two things that keep it from proper evolution.
1) 100% Debunkers who try to convince anyone that it is all bullshit no matter how strong are the arguments of the opposing view.
2) and what is much worse than debunkers are Paranormal researchers/believers who believe everything that there is being fed to them no matter how absurd some of this things are. And because of it that small amount of people who actually approach this subject with logic, knowledge and constructive criticism and scepticism are being put into the above stereotype of complete Loonies :( and those are the ones who hurt us most

AMEN, preach it!