UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm 

I have a big leather armchair that I sit at to watch TV, and use my computer. Behind the chair is a window. The room has vaulted ceilings (which are a pain in the ass to sweep cobwebs from), and there are beams running along the ceiling. One beam is slightly to the right of where I sit.

I was on the phone to my sister in my chair. Phone in right hand, left hand resting on the armrest. Suddenly, a little splash of water fell on top of my hand. Then about 10 min later, another few drops on my left knee. I felt the top of my head, and it was also wet.

So I go and get the flashlight (it had been raining- was thinking there might still be frost under the roof tiles or something, or a leak somewhere- and I could see nothing anywhere. I pulled out the chair, and checked behind to make sure rain wasn't coming in the window (although that wouldn't explain where the rain landed on me), and thouroughly checked the chair.

Because the little splashes would have come from above, left to right (head, knee, hand), I particularly checked the entire area around the chair, including the patio door, etc. Nothing. No leaks anywhere.........

Have been under a stress scale of 55 Kabillion for about 7 days, over a very serious matter, still unresolved. although, I know that I was not sweating, or crying.

Any ideas as to the meaning of this?

Thank you in advance,

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm 

Condensation, perhaps? Atmospheric conditions might possibly change inside a room from an emotional turmoil within one's self that changes your body temperature, and hence, the temperature and moisture content of the room. Just a guess, Timbit. Or, perhaps, it was angel tears so you'd know the good spirits are feeling your pain.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 pm 

I'm feeling very sure it was paranormal.

Interestingly enough, I keep the house very cool because that is comfortable for me. Most find the house cold compared to how they heat their houses, and I find their houses like sauna's.

Condensation is interesting as you said, and in a physical sense I went over everything with a fine tooth comb, and the water drops were very specifically on me- not even the chair.

Maybe it was Angels. I could sure use a few right now. But not tears, I need them to be karate experts.

Thanks for your thoughts Tweaked, I knew you'd come through.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 pm 

Spontaneous water, maybe?

Tim, I think I've heard of something similar to this before. I cannot remember exact details, but I'm pretty sure I've heard stories of people seeing water appear from no apparent source and also hearing dripping water, but yet cannot find the source of the sound when they search for it.

When I was a youngster, I was a bit of a hot-head and got angry quit easily and I have blown about 2 or 3 bulbs from attempting to switch on lamps just after having had a heated argument or a shouting match.

I would suggest it could be a case of spontaneous water. Although I could be wrong. It's amazing what our minds can do and some people, attest to the fact that the mind is so powerful, with enough focus and concentration, we can create real, tangible things, all from our mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm 

Interesting, thanks Caper.

You reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I was getting a little puddle of water in my kitchen, on the floor. Also, like the 'drops', there was no source.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 pm 

Perhaps your fear, frustration, and anxiety? Our emotions can do powerful, unusual things. For instance, when I was a child and I'd get switched for nothing more than my grandma's frustration over something else, and I'd just happen to be in the wrong place at the right time, and she'd take it out on me... and then glasses/cups inside the china cupboard would shatter (literally explode) over my righteous indignation, at having been whipped when I knew I'd done nothing to deserve it...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:13 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Perhaps your fear, frustration, and anxiety? Our emotions can do powerful, unusual things. For instance, when I was a child and I'd get switched for nothing more than my grandma's frustration over something else, and I'd just happen to be in the wrong place at the right time, and she'd take it out on me... and then glasses/cups inside the china cupboard would shatter (literally explode) over my righteous indignation, at having been whipped when I knew I'd done nothing to deserve it...

Perhaps a form of aquakinesis manifesting because of the emotional turmoil. IN anycase, no matter what, the BrightLightBilly will as for extra light to shine on you from angels.

Billy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:58 pm 

Tim, since knowing you now for a few years I know you are a very well educated person who also is very sensitive to everything around you, or inside of you, just as someone like tweaked is also. So when I hear or read a post by you I believe everything you say as you do not tend to embelish or exagerate things. That being said, Twaeked had a very good idea about condensation and I think you keep your house cool all the time because the energy in your body is always running full tilt and you overheat.
I am thinking becuase your metabolism is running fast all the time, maybe you are developing some sort of telikinesis which in turn is making water appear. This is just a theory but something to think about. Let me know anything else that seems like it just happens for no reson and stress is a very strong trigger for paranormal events.
fearless