UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien in my room !
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 am 

the events in my life is getting weirder and strange to the point i can't sleep no more. there are times i'm awake for 3 days. i'll sleep for just 5 to 7 hours then i'll be up again for many days and i don't know why. i am not insane or what coz i know to myself that i am just suppressing some things in my mind. things that i know i should let other people know or atleast tell somebody about it. lately i've been hearing voices i can't understand it so i just ignore it but every time i ignore the voice sometimes its many but not saying the same words i may feel a severe headache. there are also times that something or someone is watching me anywhere i go and i am not happy with that. so most of the time i seat or sleep against the wall so that if ever something happen i can see it and all of the lights are always open. before i can't sleep with lights but since things been severely active i can't sleep without a light. when i was still living in my parents house someone outside my rooms door always walk back and fort like a security guard everytime i check it there's none. one time i close the light and go to sleep. i really feel that someone lean to my bed and embrace me using to arms its like a real arms. i rush to the light switch and open it and see nothing since that they i always sleep against the wall but still lights off and i have many pillows around me. also i ask my father to not turn off the light outside our rooms. i told him coz sometimes late night i can't see any. since 2008 there's a shadow outside my house always passing by my windows and every time i check it there's no one so now when the night falls i close the windows coz i don't wanna see whoever it is. sometimes i know they are inside my house coz i can feel that i am not alone. i even saw a human shape appearance in my kitchen its like an invisible man and when i look at it its gone. they even call my name to get my attention and most of the time they make noises that they know i'll look for coz i hate low pitch noise it irritates me. my only problem is that i can't really recall any memory of my abduction. if its true then i don't know why. what i am feeling now is that there's a missing piece in all of my memories since i was a child. there's only one memory in my mind. when i was in elementary i told my classmates that my ear is so clean coz i can hear everything and if i didn't clean it for years it will still be clean. and always tell them a story that my mom brought me to a doctor and the doctor put a long pipe inside my ear and do something in it and i feel so happy that time coz it tickles me and it feels great too. but the reality is this. i have other 5 siblings and i am the only one til now have a super clean ears as in. i hope before that my ears looks to be dirty as their ears so that i can clean it regularly but my ears don't need to be clean coz its always clean and i don't know why. i ask my mom if she can still recall the day that she brought me to the doctor to clean my ears and she said she can't remember and if ever she did brought me to a doctor and just forget it how come that our of 6 i am just the only one had that kind of treatment. i'm 4th in the 6 siblings so there's other much younger and older than me then why just me. there's a lot of things still i wanna share with you and i hope that you understand my situation. i just need to at least release some of this coz its hard to trust people esp with this kind of thing. not one in my family member knows everything bout whats happening to me now. i open some to my gf but she's avoiding the topic sometimes ignore me brought something else coz i know she's just worries to me. she just didn't know that i am much more worried for her own safety coz i really feel that one day something will happen to me and to her as well that we can't avoid. hope you can help me recall things coz maybe i'm just blocking some memories or thoughts in my mind and just need some people that can understand me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 am 

I recently personally discovered that there are two types of grey, I am sure other people knew this, but it was such a revelation. I will splain in a seperate thread, but so long as the nice ones are visiting, you do not have much to fear.

Billy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm 

jeca4u, you seem to have so many different things going on.... It's hard for me to determine exactly what is happening with you.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age? Your age might have something to do with these weird incidents.

You might also have a food allergy that's causing some hallucinations, or you could possibly have mold in your house which can do the same thing.

Are you eating healthy food? Do you go to school, or to work, every day? And you should know that sleeping with the lights ON are affecting your body's ability to strengthen your immune system; that can only happen when you're in a deep sleep. So, it doesn't sound to me like you're getting nearly enough sleep, and when you do sleep, it's not deep enough or restful enough to replenish your body's needs.

What do you know about the house in which you live? Have you been there long? Could you have ghosts in the house?

You can't continue not sleeping. Your health - your mental health and your physical health will deteriorate. So... I think you need to sit down with your father and talk to him. If you can't do that, do you have access to a clinic or a family physician? If you can rule out anything physical, then you can begin to work on the psychological agenda. But believe me... you need to open up to someone you can trust, and begin to pursue some answers instead of keeping this all inside. When we continuously "stuff things down" and refuse to talk about them, we don't get better. NONE of us! PLEASE talk to your dad or someone you can trust, and be your own best detective...

Please keep us informed as to what's going on. Okay?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 am 

Indeed, these are all good things to look into. Tweaky is a very wise lady, let us know, and we can start trying to help you deal.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:11 am 

tweak thanks for your concern. i'm 23 now and working. i don't have any food allergies though i have sensitive nose but its nothing compare to others so it doesn't affect my mind or give me any hallucinations. my house is clean and i am living with my gf and were renting this place for almost 3 years now. there are some flaws in this house but nothing serious. i am as healthy as ever to be honest. i can treat myself easily from headache to flu i can manage my health so again i don't have any serious illness. everything started when i was a kid. i experience a lot of things from paranormal to supernatural which is still unexplainable. to be honest i am thinking twice on whether to response again to this post or not for some personal reasons. i notice that after my first post it feels like something is trying to get me away from this idea to know the truth and i can feel it and this thing gives me so much headache or physical problems. its hard to explain i know but please bare with me for this is the only way that i can tell you what i feel. last 2 months ago there's something strange happen to me. i don't know if its a dream but i don't think its a dream coz my eyes is wide open. something is talking inside my mind like sending me a message or what. it feels like i'm a satellite and use to send a message. i can hear the frequency and til now still trying to remember what the voice is telling me. at that moment i can feel a severe shivers in my spine as if someone is holding and watching me behind while asleep but with eyes open. i can't move my body. hearing the voice and the frequency at the same time gives me severe headache and i ask myself to wake up. i try many times and it did work in my fourth try. i also recall that while hearing the frequency and the voice there's something that i am watching like a video or something but i can't remember what it is but i know its not dark and there is too much light like the whole room is so bright. when i am fully aware that i am awake already i look around and seem nothing change while asleep. my gf still in deep sleep so i went back and try to catch a sleep again but trying to analyze in my mind what just happen if its real or just a dream or half asleep i don't know but my whole body is aching especially my right knee and arms. the following night something happen again but this time its different from the first one i guess. i don't know if i'm just dreaming it again but i see everything in blue vision. any hard materials looks black and i hear so many voices laughing and it sounds deep and strong but i know its 4 or 5 voices of people. i look around and see a pillow of our couch and i remember like its our receiving area. i follow the voices laughing and see the house of my neighbor and in the balcony i saw people having a drink and talking. i turn around and panicked. i close my eyes and focus to wake myself up if i'm just dreaming then suddenly i open my eyes again back to bed in the same position facing the wall. i thought its the end of it but in my surprise it happen again as soon as i close my eyes. that night i didn't sleep again and wait for my gf to wake up and talk to her about it. there is something in my mind telling me to seek answers into something that i am experiencing. something that may help me to know the truth. truth to what still i don't know. i'm not a religious person but i know in my heart that there's out there that created us. i just don't buy the so many religions in this world. i have my own principles and wisdoms in life that i am applying everyday bcoz of it i never felt that i don't believe in the existence of god or creator. there are so many things that i still wanna share with you guys. its a good thing that someone out there who i didnt and will never know in person is willing to listen and may help me also. thanks for the time and have a great day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 am 

There has been chatter. I don't know if it will ever be substantiated, but you are not the first (and won't be the last) person to think or wonder if there are satellites or a drone or something targeting you. I personally can't speak to this. It's not in my realm of many experiences. But as long as you can question if you're going mad, you're probably not... This truly may come from E.T. or origins beyond our control.

But I used to have noises that sounded like radio stations, radio talk shows, etc. coming through my nighttime sound machine. I replaced it with many different ones - expensive ones AND cheap ones. None seemed to make a difference. My dentist said I might be "picking up" broadcasts through my dental implants - posts with false teeth on them to replace ones that had to be pulled. This went on for YEARS! And during that time I was being awakened from sound sleep to go out and photograph very strange objects in the sky, above my house.

Then, I became seriously ill, 4 years ago. I was put on several different drugs for a couple of years, and even though I don't take them anymore (except for Xanax - 1/2 mg. at night), the strange transmissions stopped, and so did most of the sightings of E.T. phenomena via my camera. The only time I get pictures of them, now, is VERY limited - maybe twice a year. But now I sleep at least 10 hours a night - something I could never do before. And I sleep in a VERY dark room - no lights at all.

I don't suppose this will help you deal with your experiences, but keep us posted on what's happening with you. I'm going to a UFO Congress in February where I will meet with others having unusual experiences. Perhaps someone there can share things with me that might help you. So KEEP POSTING!!! No one here will judge you. And what you share may ring a bell with others who are having similar experiences.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am 

The house here in Washington where I grew up initially was something odd to say the least. It had eletronic noises all the time and this was when modems and the such were not common, but that is how they sounded like dial up connections connecting, but nothing there to do it. Of course the house had Ghosts too, so who knows.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:52 pm 

Too bad you didn't set up tape recorders, and get some EVPs... It might have been very interesting!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm 

Yeah but I was age zero to five, so I did not even know of such things yet. However I started using my psychic abilities to talk to dead family members and such. Then when I was 7 I was taken and altered for the first time, and after that my perception was far more acute. I have been there since, and some of the same things are still happening, but it definately seemed more connected to my family.

Tweaked wrote:
Too bad you didn't set up tape recorders, and get some EVPs... It might have been very interesting!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am 

regarding to my last post. i remember when i was in college. there's something i don't know if its a star but every night when i look up in the sky its always there same position. one time i ask my friend to take a look at it and she said its a star but shining different colors blue red and white coz really its visible to my window every night. so at first i thought i was just seeing too much color of it but when my friend tell me something about its different colors i wonder that i star that far can be seen with my naked eyes such colors so i am not imagining it but never occur in my mind the alien spaceship or ufo whatsoever. for 2 years it was there rainy nights or not its still there and hey i didnt think anything about the stars shouldn't be there while raining coz i enjoy seeing its colors and sometimes i look at it as if its a wishing star and it gives me good feeling. one time i wake up late night around 3:30am to pee. i will pass the kitchen so i can see if there is something or someone. i notice that there's a lot of food in the table and some other mess but before i go to sleep that night i put it inside my fridge. to my surprise there's a food on the floor as well and i follow it and it leads me to the same window where i always see the said colorful star. add to my surprise the window is slightly open. you can only open it inside and the kind of lock my window have is the one that can hear by someone inside the house coz its like a thick bar that needs to push to lock and it will click loud if youre gonna unlock it. i look at the said colorful star first and it wasn't there before i lock the window again so i didnt think that its weird coz in my mind its just a star it can be there or not or whatever but its a star thats my mind set about that thing outside my window. what occur to me that time is that maybe someone aside from me is inside the house so check all the possible hideout of someone and i have my baseball bat with me but i didnt catch any. i fix the mess on the floor and throw the food and still thinking while cleaning about who ate those food. while cleaning i notice that something is outside coz i can hear the bushes like rubbing on the wall and some dry leaves cracking as if someone is pressing them on the floor. so i slowly move and follow the sound while holding a bat then suddenly the sound stop. i wait for about 5 minutes if the sound comes back again and do a loud noise i said to myself i'll call a police though i didnt see any outside. i waited but no sound anymore. i dont want to go out coz i'm afraid so i just check outside through windows and didnt see anything awkward. i check the other window and see the colorful star and i feel the calmness after. i go back to sleep and by morning talk to my friends about what happen that late night. they think its a ghost but for me its not coz i didnt feel anything that time nor any paranormal coz i have past experiences so i know if there's something there. til this day that scenario still bugs me. can't explain in any way on who did it. here in my new rented house i can't see the sky that much coz of the buildings around my area. do you think alien eat human food as well? i know its funny lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next