UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:03 am 

Monday, 28 Dec 2015. The paranormal message this morning at 12:56 AM was a whisper of three words. Those words were “744 (will) die.” Quake? Hurricane? Terrorism?

The parenthesis? There is some uncertainty with “will,” and undoubtedly because of my negligence.

What is the probability of success? My best off-the-shoulders-guess is better than 50 percent. Even so, I cannot imagine exactness.

When? The first half of the prediction of what was to become the 9-11 tragedy, connected five days after the dual experience, but six days was the predicted end date. (See 9-11 Warning under Paranormal Experiences)

Additionally, the duality was comprised of three words each. A building explodes and India is agitated. Both were meaningful. Candidly, I do not know what to expect. "India is agitated" was 19 days later, when Madhavrao Scindia, the peoples prince, was assassinated in flight. Is it coincidental that three words comprise the current prediction, also? Synchronicity? I'm going round in circles

Is there a connection between past and the present? That would be surprising.
AF

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:24 pm 

In an effort to learn more about the "744 will die" message I scoured the Internet for answers. I learned that 744 is an angel number and several links point to a spiritual meaning. I don't know what to make of the interpretation and would appreciate any assistance in this regard. It seems there is a place for 744 in both astrology and numerology.
AF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:18 am 

The owner of Spiritual Paranormal Prophecies informed me today that one of her members received "74400 will die." Supposedly that was before I got the message "744 will die." She has asked one of her administrators to dig it out for me. Thus far I have not seen it, but I will follow through on it tomorrow.

I understand that in the unconscious realm, zeros can be factored out as meaningless. It makes the scenario even more frightening in my mind, because it appears to be calling added attention to the mystery.
AF

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:52 am 

ArsenicF wrote:
The owner of Spiritual Paranormal Prophecies informed me today that one of her members received "74400 will die." Supposedly that was before I got the message "744 will die." She has asked one of her administrators to dig it out for me. Thus far I have not seen it, but I will follow through on it tomorrow.
AF

No. it was not as described above. Thank goodness. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:12 pm 

News quote: Four million will become infected this year by the ZIKA Virus.

See also arsenicfred, Twitter, Jan 10 posting, and those earlier, concerning an epidemic warning.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 am 

I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
https://19216801.online/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 pm 

I heard about spiritual para thesis a lot .Even I had read man books regarding it whether it is present or not.Each and every book which I had read in https://www.essaysontime.com.au/assignment/ is having a unique fact about this . There is a huge collection over there .Do check it out.