UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:14 pm 

I fail to understand the meaning of so many paradigms emerging this past week in both pseudo and normal forms. It is not capricious, I'm sure, it wouldn't make sense. The paranormal is not that way, it is not a trickster. My guess is a frightening happening is forthcoming, worldwide, and not from natural (nature) causes. Something is amiss.

I had put something together, piece-mil, after seeing the pseudo number 951 appear, which equates to the 1323(Iran) paradigm. That originated last night, Sunday, May 8. This morning the NEWS is "A defiant Iran fires a ballistic missile." There is little doubt in my mind of Israel going after Iran now, but shouldn't. My psychical experiencing foretells Iran will go after ISIS, and quite possibly by utilizing heavy ground forces. Why thwart that action because of uncertain fears?

BUT why was there such an emergence of paradigms this past week? I would expect an influx of 515's(Israel) if uncertainty was the case concerning Israel and Iran.

I believe ISIS is on the verge of tumultuous worldwide terror. "ISIS has outside help, and possibly from outer space" I had indicated this before, and is predicated on the remote viewing of the UFO spotted over the Great Lakes (O'Hare airport) many years ago. It seems far fetched, but nonetheless, not easily dismissed.

Is the paranormal telling us to wake up before it is too late? My experience tells me UFOs source to many regions in space. They do not talk to one another. Undoubtedly, there are as many conflicts out there, as there are here. If so. a question comes to mind of who will dominate in the long run.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:15 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
I believe ISIS is on the verge of tumultuous worldwide terror. "ISIS has outside help, and possibly from outer space" I had indicated this before, and is predicated on the remote viewing of the UFO spotted over the Great Lakes (O'Hare airport) many years ago. It seems far fetched, but nonetheless, not easily dismissed.

Will it become a war of worlds?

Was Turkey a base (see below), or headquarters, for ISIS operations? Conceivably it relates to the above quote? The menacing I experienced in the remote viewing was decidedly unfriendly.

Was there paranormal intervention in what is described below?

The variety of multiple paradigms have ceased.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/829792280?-14432:11:3

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:30 pm 

Quote: 'UFO Attacks Isis' In Bizarre Footage Showing Mid-air Explosion And Mystery Aircraft In The Sky Mirror.co.uk 01:46 Tue, 10 May

In researching the above, the NEWS reported the event Tues, May 10, but the occurrence was Thu, May 5. My experience was Fri, May 6, one day after the attack. Ironically, that was Day 4 to the NSPs time frame.

It is not that unusual. The paranormal does not predict in reveals, and often revelations are after the fact. For example, the NEWS. But why? My guess is the paranormal disguises itself against uncertain forces. Perhaps the conscious mind?

There is possibly hidden messaging to the above. In the many paradigmatic varieties to occur before that UFO event in Turkey, there was the absence of the 1428(chemicals) paradigm. Perhaps a hint? Still it must be said that other paradigms failed to show, also.

Early this morning there was a 313(sv) paradigm, and the only one for yesterday into today.