UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm 

Surely you all have seen what happened in my country, but as is possible to see every country is having some troubles. It looks that the entire planet is reacting to something, aand more exactly to the state of the sun. We are partially depending from those energies that our sun can send to us, but sometimes they are too strong and problems happen with every kind of terrestrial electricity. So now Italya and China made a big collaborative union to find possible datas abot earthquakes. But this is related only to China and my contry and I really thinbk it should involve all other nations, for having a complete time mirror of the situation. It is bad leaving "holes" of possible danger around the planet when could be possible to monitor them

Translated with Google (I know, I'm lazy)
LINK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:33 am 

Location: Dayton, Columbia County, Washington State, United States
I think it would be good if more people were working on this, but as you know getting anyone in this world to work together is a major act of amazing proportions in and of itself, and then it becomes political and all sorts of things come into play. I think this will be good because I think this electromagnetism is probably responsible for a lot of the earth lights seen before, during, and after major seismic events, and they should be measurable and say something but like the article says, will it be in time to matter, and how much time is worth it, even a few minutes of getting under a stable table could be worth it.

dad wrote:
Surely you all have seen what happened in my country, but as is possible to see every country is having some troubles. It looks that the entire planet is reacting to something, aand more exactly to the state of the sun. We are partially depending from those energies that our sun can send to us, but sometimes they are too strong and problems happen with every kind of terrestrial electricity. So now Italya and China made a big collaborative union to find possible datas abot earthquakes. But this is related only to China and my contry and I really thinbk it should involve all other nations, for having a complete time mirror of the situation. It is bad leaving "holes" of possible danger around the planet when could be possible to monitor them

Translated with Google (I know, I'm lazy)
LINK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:02 am 

Sorry for the gone time... I really think that only peoples can do something! Politics does nothing and pretend too much! The planetary cooperation without limits of informations exchanged, I think is the best solution to find answers for the next future, and it would also wake up solutions for many other problems.