UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
I suspect the reason why is somewhat connected with the paradigmatic occurrences from the past 24 hours. They were 1323(Iran), 721(confirming) and 313(sv) in that sequence. [/quote]

This could meet the "street violence" paradigm alluded to above. The incident occurred in Manhattan, NY, Dec 11 at 1230 GMT. The 313 paradigm occurred at Dec 8 at 1113 GMT*, one hour and 17 minutes into Day-4 of the NSP predictive time frame. NSP event time is predicted to be either 0 to 36 hours after the appearance of the paradigm, or Day-4. It is usually the former of the two, but experience has shown it can go either way.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/914752154?-14432:11:3

*GMT is 8 hours later than Pacific Time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:43 pm 

Paradigms are becoming more interesting. I had just about given up on them, when another pattern began to emerge. In the last 24 hours 1929(N.K.), 414(space*) and 515(Israel) paradigms surfaced and in the sequence revealed another curiosity. It is interesting, not only because of what it alludes to, but because coincidental with the appearances, Israel shifted back into foreground. However, I fail to understand the reasoning for the shifts (in and out of background) to begin with, unless a warning.

Chemical warfare? One paradigm this past week alludes to it.

*UFO for linking the two ends.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Paradigms are becoming more interesting. I had just about given up on them, when another pattern began to emerge. In the last 24 hours 1929(N.K.), 414(space*) and 515(Israel) paradigms surfaced and in the sequence revealed another curiosity. It is interesting, not only because of what it alludes to, but because coincidental with the appearances, Israel shifted back into foreground. However, I fail to understand the reasoning for the shifts (in and out of background) to begin with, unless a warning.

Chemical warfare? One paradigm this past week alludes to it.

*UFO for linking the two ends.[/quote]
My posting on Twitter after researching further:

Fred G.‏
@ArsenicFred
Damn interesting! Coincident in time with the last sequence of 3 paradigms in the previous tweet,, Israel went back to foreground from background, paradigmatically, as it did in Dec 2016.
What was North Korea up to, and had a UFO interfered or merely observed

http://metro.co.uk/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:44 pm 

Something watches over Israel, of that I am certain. Foreground/background shifts are unique to Israel in the paradigm scenarios and attest to it, together with
the presence of 414(space*) paradigms because of appearing more frequently.

Connectivity of paradigmatic links are offering greater promise, although still at the beginning stages. The latest is most frightening and is not Jerusalem being designated as capital of Israel because of D.Trump. It appears to be North Korea eyeing Israel for reasons not clear to me. That coupled with the 1428(chemicals) paradigm beforehand is concerning.
*UFOs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am 

The link below gives hint of what I worry most about in America's future.

A prediction I experienced over 55 years ago caught me by surprise but should not. It was "The U.S. will go to war with China." Of course, there was no D.Trump to worry about then, and America was not lost or caught in the throes of greed.

In the words of Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president and author of of the Declaration of Independence, "Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just."

As a young man in the field of computer engineering, I refused a raise in salary at my workplace at the time, and my supervisor reported it to the president of the company. He called me into his office and asked for an explanation. I told him I was making enough money and did not need a raise. He said, "take the raise and lets get on with it, you have become the laughing stock of the company." I took the raise.

The gravity of this is embedded in greed. Greed is rampant, and testimonial are the homeless crowding the streets in rural areas.

Madness abounds in the stock market, and almost certainly, and within a few months, the great crash will come and when least expected. Wealth has become the "golden calf" of worship in a sordid past. We are caught in its vortex. It is sad, sad . . . . . .

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/915406251?-14432:11:0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 pm 

Amazing! Five paradigms in the space of less than three hours, They originated respectively with 313(sv), 341 equating to 212(nature), 354 eq to 515(Israel, 358 eq to 1121(Nigeria/Bangladesh) and 535 eq to 717(mat), I believe the 717(mat) is the most worrisome of the five paradigms, but I do not understand why the sudden appearance of five so near in time to one another. None had appeared yesterday, nor the day before; then suddenly I am swamped.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:22 pm 

Only one the past day and was a 146 pseudo number for equating to the 616(mm*) paradigm.
[Note: 146=1+4+6+(6-4)+(4-1)=16 ID. 1+(1+4)=6 TAG. TAG ad ID concatenated is 616]

The what-when-where?

The 'what'is mass murder per the 'mm' above. Not the easiest to define because of conflicting with the 313(sv) paradigm, but the most likely to occur with higher probability. Most occur in doors, on and off the streets in some combination or another.

The 'when' is to the NSP time frame of either 0 to 36 hours, or the 24 hours of Day-4, but nearly all people related events are to 0 to 36 hours.

The 'where' is still the most troublesome. I have to psychically probe (PP) and is not the best probability, but believe I am advancing it. In a phrase, it is "unconscious revelation before conscious reality manifests." To that end, but not nearly close enough, the U.S., Israel and Russia emerge. U.S. appears to be the most likely, but I am not sure that the unconscious got through before "conscious reality" took over.

*mass murder, not to be confused with mass murder/suicide, perpetrated by the terrorist/s

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 am 

[quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . . . The 'when' is to the NSP time frame of either 0 to 36 hours, or the 24 hours of Day-4, but nearly all people related events are to 0 to 36 hours.
[/quote]

Nearly ten and a half hours have elapsed with 25 and a half more hours to go before the threat passes in the NSP 0 to 36 hours time frame.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:17 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"][quote="ArsenicF"]
. . . . . . The 'when' is to the NSP time frame of either 0 to 36 hours, or the 24 hours of Day-4, but nearly all people related events are to 0 to 36 hours.
[/quote]

Nearly ten and a half hours have elapsed with 25 and a half more hours to go before the threat passes in the NSP 0 to 36 hours time frame.[/quote]

I can hardly imagine terrorism akin to sabotage, but it cannot be ruled out. An investigation follows to learn the cause of derailment.

#WORLD NEWS - DECEMBER 18, 2017.
Amtrak train on new route derails in Washington state, killing several . . . . . .

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/915883373?-14432:11:0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Something watches over Israel, of that I am certain. Foreground/background shifts are unique to Israel in the paradigm scenarios and attest to it, together with
the presence of 414(space*) paradigms because of appearing more frequently.
*UFOs[/quote]

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/916015123?-14432:11:3

The 414(space) paradigms keep coming. This one appears to coincide with Day-4 of the NSP time frame. Additionally, 414(space) appeared again in the presence of Russia. A sequence of three began with 1154 for equating to 1727(Russia); 126 for equating to 414(space); and lastly was the 313 paradigm.

The sequence again: Russia, space(UFO) and (sv) street violence. Will they link for leading to connectivity? As I read, it all begins with Russia but will the 313(sv) factor in, or will it stand alone. I always look for the 721(confirming) paradigm for added credibility. Its placement indicates what terminates for confirmation. For example, should 721 occur before the 313, the 313 stands alone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next