UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Three paradigms originated from pseudo (artificial) numbers of 846, 332 and 335: equating to 1224(USA), 99(recovery) and 313(sv) respectively. Connectivity points to 'street violence' in America (USA) within the next 36 hours to NSP time frame, Clock countdown started shortly after 3 AM, Pacific Time. [/quote]

The two NSP (Numeric Shifting Paradigm) times are to within 0 to 36 hours and to Day-4. Heretofore I believed that people related events would occur to within 36 hours of the paradigm's appearance, and natural events would occur on the 4th day. It seems it can go either way, and the best that can be said for the phenomenon is "usually" but "not always."

Violence erupted In Kentucky on Tuesday, Jan 23, when a 15 year old student killed two class mates and wounded 17 others. The incident occurred outside 0 to 36 hours and before Day-4.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 pm 

Two appearances of 717(mat) and one of a pseudo number, 838, for equating to 1929(N.Korea) is a little puzzling. The 717 (mat) paradigms have been appearing in clusters over some time now and are baffling, but in combination with the 1929 paradigm, even more so.

If there is a message, I do not see it and I am in a quandary over the matter. However, there is an extreme to latch onto. One word would aptly describe the effect, and it is North Korea is "vacillating." But if so, why so?

I am not getting anywhere with this, so best to put it to bed and wait out another day or two. Meanwhile, in the back of my mind, Great Britain looms for the comments made against Russia a few days ago. Essentially, Britain's voice was Russia is not to be trusted. I am certain that voice includes North Korea.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:37 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Two appearances of 717(mat) and one of a pseudo number, 838, for equating to 1929(N.Korea) is a little puzzling. The 717 (mat) paradigms have been appearing in clusters over some time now and are baffling, but in combination with the 1929 paradigm, even more so.

If there is a message, I do not see it and I am in a quandary over the matter. However, there is an extreme to latch onto. One word would aptly describe the effect, and it is North Korea is "vacillating." But if so, why so?

I am not getting anywhere with this, so best to put it to bed and wait out another day or two. Meanwhile, in the back of my mind, Great Britain looms for the comments made against Russia a few days ago. Essentially, Britain's voice was Russia is not to be trusted. I am certain that voice includes North Korea.[/quote]

The Iran paradigm, 1323(Iran), is in high profile and dominates now. I have not seen it like this before. Moreover 717(mat) is still active, and I am wondering if the two connect. Last but not least the "Ring of fire" threatens. I am waiting out 212(nature) paradigms in hopes of seeing more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:43 pm 

Paradigms 1020(Taliban), 717(mat), 616(mm), 1111(awareness) and 919(TX) originated this AM. I am unable to put the sequence together.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 pm 

More mystery. The 414(space) paradigm occurred, followed by a pseudo number, 551, equating to the 515(Israel) paradigm. There were no others. I continue looking for text but not successfully, particularly text relating to Iran.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:01 pm 

Maybe something from the past 24 hours surfaced, which were paradigms of 1121(Nigeria/Bangladesh), 1323(Iran), 114(ISIS) and 88(mod). These, as links, could lead to connectivity, and from there to text. I continue watching the NEWS* in hopes of gaining further insight. Additionally, the expectation is NSP shift from 0 to 36 hours to 0 to 48 hours and obviating Day-4. The focus is still on Iran.
*News now: world news news.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:27 am 

Within the last few hours, two more paradigms occurred of 313(sv) and 1224(USA).

Should connectivity result, the text is "SV (street violence) in the USA" within 36 hours. That would be to the "what-when-where" of terrorism and a step closer to reaching another paranormal goal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:33 pm 

Paradigms of ISIS and Israel had appeared, then 212(nature) in allegory occurred and prompts a closer look at what is happening. A flurry of paradigms resulted, and it was difficult keeping up with the numbers. The flurry began with the occurrence of the 212(nature) paradigm.

Paradigms had begun with the advent of 114(ISIS) and then 515(Israel), as already alluded to. Then, allegorically, the 212(nature) paradigm followed in the flurry. Notably, these were 39(Turkey), 515(Israel) again. The flurry ended with a 616(mm) paradigm. The latter will manifest to the NSP time base of 0 - 36 hours.

Connectivity had targeted ISIS and Israel before the appearance of the allegorical 212, shared with the nature paradigm but not part of it. My guess Iran is in there somewhere, and is based on previous paradigms. Israel is still in foreground and is puzzling; that is, if the worst is brewing. This dates back to my 911 experience, which occurred five days before the attacks. The note was published in the Journal of Spirituality and Paranormal Studies, July 2006 . I had been experiencing quake movements in New York, when all the while it was a prevue of what was to come. Aircraft smashing into the World Trade Center undoubtedly shook the ground for miles that resembled quakes, and now 212 appears as terminating paradigm sequences.

My guess is ISIS is reconnoitering and planning something big. Based solely on interpretive paradigms, and their linking, connectively, I believe texts will be the outcome and confirmation.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:16 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"] . . . . . The flurry ended with a 616(mm) paradigm. The latter will manifest to the NSP time base of 0 - 36 hours. [/quote]

The 616(mm*) quote in the above , conceivably, points to the following NEWS break to within the 0 to 36 hours time frame. The 'what' and 'when' are noted, but the struggle continues with the absence of 'where."

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=ital ... eadlines=1

Far-right gunman in Italy rampage shows no remorse, police say The Times of Israel 08:18

Gunman in Italy goes on shooting rampage targeting black people theGrio 07:18

*Mass murder. Not to be confused with 818(mm/s), mass murder/suicide, or 313(sv), street violence.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Paradigms of ISIS and Israel had appeared, then 212(nature) in allegory occurred and prompts a closer look at what is happening. A flurry of paradigms resulted, and it was difficult keeping up with the numbers. The flurry began with the occurrence of the 212(nature) paradigm.

Paradigms had begun with the advent of 114(ISIS) and then 515(Israel), as already alluded to. Then, allegorically, the 212(nature) paradigm followed in the flurry. Notably, these were 39(Turkey), 515(Israel) again. The flurry ended with a 616(mm) paradigm. The latter will manifest to the NSP time base of 0 - 36 hours.

Connectivity had targeted ISIS and Israel before the appearance of the allegorical 212, shared with the nature paradigm but not part of it. My guess Iran is in there somewhere, and is based on previous paradigms. Israel is still in foreground and is puzzling; that is, if the worst is brewing. This dates back to my 911 experience, which occurred five days before the attacks. The note was published in the Journal of Spirituality and Paranormal Studies, July 2006 . I had been experiencing quake movements in New York, when all the while it was a prevue of what was to come. Aircraft smashing into the World Trade Center undoubtedly shook the ground for miles that resembled quakes, and now 212 appears as terminating paradigm sequences.

My guess is ISIS is reconnoitering and planning something big. Based solely on interpretive paradigms, and their linking, connectively, I believe texts will be the outcome and confirmation.[/quote]
TURKEY NEWS. . . The referenced paradigm is posted in the second paragraph of the quote above. Although not checked as thoroughly as wanted, I believe the occurrence was within the 36 hours of the NSP (Numeric Shifting Paradigms) time frame. It is a different paranormal twist for predicting to the "what-when-where" of paradigms. I would not have it any other way. Just don't ignore me. Chuckle.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/922638346?-14432:11:3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next