UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Still pondering the 616(mm) and the 212(nature) paradigms of yesterday.

Another 212(nature) paradigm occurred this AM. That is two days in a row now. My guess is a nasty earthquake is forthcoming, but "where?" Los Angeles? San Francisco? Mexico? Assyria (Circa 600 BC)? I am not doing that well in the utilization of psychical probes. Probability approximates 20%. However, adding places to a list increases probability but begs the issue. There has to be a way to gain better access to the collective unconscious.

The "when" is still 0 to 36 hours, or 48 hours of Day-4. Normally the latter with space or nature. People related events usually occur within 36 hours after the clock begins its countdown.[/quote]
CORRECTION to the last paragraph, above. The first sentence of the last paragraph should have "48 hours of Day-4" changed to "24 hours of Day-4." However, I am sure you spotted the error quickly and without my calling it to your attention. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 pm 

Less than a half hour ago a third 212(nature*) paradigm occurred, and it appears that clustering might be happening. It is hard to say, but I think the clock resets each time a paradigm occurs during clustering. Clustering seldom happens, but when it does the signal is positive. The paradigm has a high probability for eventuating.

*Although all acts of nature are included in the paradigm, my belief is either a quake or a volcanic eruption is most likely to occur. PP produced Japan as another geographical location.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:45 pm 

Amazing! Another 212(nature) paradigm was followed by 818(mm/s*) within the hour. There were no others. Four 212's have occurred in three days, and PP(psychical probing) has not revealed "where." Either that or I missed it.
*mass murder/suicide, not to be confused with 616(mm), mass murder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:01 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"] . . . Four 212's have occurred in three days, and PP(psychical probing) has not revealed "where." [/quote]

There is vague, forgetful, conscious feeling when a connection is made with the collective unconscious through PP(psychical probing). I have not experienced it with the current 212's(nature) paradigms, needed for learning the "where" of the "what-when-where" of paranormal experiencing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 am 

Presuming a clock reset to the most current 212(nature) paradigm, when would countdown begin again to the nearest hour? That would be March 10 at 2 AM, Pacific Time, through to March 11 at 2 AM. Eastern Standard Time is three hours later, and UTC is eight hours later than PT. All times on UFOSeek Forum are UTC.

Predicted UTC quake times are from March 10, 10 AM, to March 11, 10 AM, for the 24 hour NSP time frame of Day-4.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:39 am 

Fails to meet the "when" of the NSP time frame and the "where."

March 5, 2018
At least 18 killed as second earthquake strikes Papua New Guinea

SYDNEY (Reuters) - At least 18 people have been killed by a magnitude 6.7 quake that struck Papua New Guinea’s mountainous Southern Highlands early Wednesday, an official said, adding to the death toll from a larger quake nine days ago.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm 

In the past day, two paradigms occurred. They were 257 for equating to 919(TX), and 321 for equating to 88(mod). Let's hope they do not connect.

'TX' is the mass transportation index while 'mod' is negative and the extreme in happenings. Generically, think of it as man's inhumanity to man.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]In the past day, two paradigms occurred. They were 257 for equating to 919(TX), and 321 for equating to 88(mod). Let's hope they do not connect.

'TX' is the mass transportation index while 'mod' is negative and the extreme in happenings. Generically, think of it as man's inhumanity to man.[/quote]

The two paradigms above appear to link connectively, wherein TX is the mass transportation index and the 88(mod*) paradigm foretells the worse in the Kathmandu crash. It suggests more is to be learned about the crash as described below. Alternatively, it is Murphy's Law: “If something can go wrong, it will.” An addition to this law reads, “and usually at the worst time.”

The crash occurred Mon, Mar 12 (Day-4), to the predicted NSP time, which is either 0 to 36 hours or Day-4.
*mask of death

KATHMANDU, NEPAL>> A plane carrying 71 people from Bangladesh swerved erratically and flew dangerously low before crashing and erupting in flames as it landed Monday in Kathmandu, Nepal's capital, killing at least 50 people, officials and witnesses said. . . . -- The Associated Press

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 am 

Still more than 15 hours to go on a high-profiled 313(sv*) paradigm I forgot to post yesterday. Date/time now: March 14 PT/2345 hours.
*street violence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 pm 

[quote="ArsenicF"]Still more than 15 hours to go on a high-profiled 313(sv*) paradigm I forgot to post yesterday. Date/time now: March 14 PT/2345 hours.
*street violence[/quote]

Another 313(sv) paradigm occurred, approximately 3 hours after I posted the above. I'm not clear on what is happening, other than the messages are clearly 'street violence'.

The latest 313 paradigm was not high-profiled. However, America might be the 'where' of it.

Countries were jumbled concerning the first 313 paradigm, beginning with France. Sighting Europe was next in a jumbled process. It could be pointing to worsening tragedies after France. That's my best guess.

As before, look to NSP times. They are 0 to 36 hours, or 24 hours of Day-4, and with the former the most likely.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next