UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:31 pm 

SHREVEPORT, LA
CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 04:46 PM PST

Updated: Nov 9, 2007 04:50 PM PST
CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Could a strange substance found by an Ark-La-Tex man be part of secret government testing program?  That's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails."  In a KSLA News 12 investigation, Reporter Jeff Ferrell shows us the results of testing we had done about what's in our skies.
     "It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky.  It was just like a giant checkerboard," described Bill Nichols.  He snapped several photos of the strange clouds from his home in Stamps, in southwest Arkansas.  Nichols said these unusual clouds begin as normal contrails from a jet engine.  But unlike normal contrails, these do 'not' fade away.
     Soon after a recent episode he saw particles in the air.  "We'd see it drop to the ground in a haze," added Nichols.  He then noticed the material collecting on the ground.
     "This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls.  I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.
     KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab.  The results:  A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm).  That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA.
     Armed with these lab results about the high levels of barium found in our sample, we decided to contact the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality.  They told us that, 'yes,' these levels are very unusual.  But at the same time they added the caveat that proving the source is a whole 'nother matter.
     We discovered during our investigation that Barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing.  This phenomenon even attracted the attention of a Los Angeles network affiliate, which aired a report entitled, "Toxic Sky?"
     There's already no shortage of unclassified weather modification programs by the government.  But those who fear chemtrails could be secret biological and chemical testing on the public point to the 1977 U.S. Senate hearings which confirmed 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969.  Later, the 1994 Rockefeller Report concluded hundreds of thousands of military personnel were also subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60-years.
     But could secret testing be underway yet again?  "I'd rather it be something inert and you know something that's not causing any damage but I'd like to know what it is," concluded Nichols.
     KSLA News 12 discovered chemtrails are even mentioned by name in the initial draft of HR 2977 back in 2001, under the Space Preservation Act.  But the military denies any such program exists.
     It turns out, until just nine years ago the government had the right, under U.S. law, to conduct secret testing on the American public, under specific conditions.  Only a public outcry repealed part of that law, with some "exceptions."
     Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, explained that short term exposure to barium can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains, with long-term exposure causing blood pressure problems.
     Ryan addressed concerns by chemtrail researchers that barium could be meant to wear down a person's immune system.  "Anything that causes ill effects on the body long-term, chronically, is going to affect your ability, it's just constantly working on the body.  So from that aspect yeah it's a potential."
     Ryan told us he's conducted research of his own about secret government testing on the public.  But he's still a bit skeptical about chemtrails at the moment, especially considering that his Poison Control Center has seen no calls about barium exposure. "But then," he adds, "how would people know about it to report it?"

Story by Jeff Ferrell 
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:46 am 

Barium is it.........not something I would put in my coffee, at least not by choice.

Water soluble barium is a poison......it can cause cardiac irregularities, weakness, tremors, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis.

So this is not exactly what I would call good news, but people in areas affected by chemtrails do notice these effects.

More than just interesting.........its one way to get rid of all the old folks and numb-dumb down the young.

Oh happy days!
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:50 am 

6.8 PPM three time the toxic level set by the EPA.

Key words being "toxic level"

Yes, Barium is toxic, and water soluble barium is a poison, its used to kill rats..........and we're not rats.
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:59 am 

Ha! To the "Blue Bloods" we are...

I was just remarking yesterday how fortunate my cousin is, to have married into the Nobility of Sweden, a few years back. Angie was always a little like me... could always fall into a pile of crap -- and never get a spot on her, and come up smelling sweet as a rose. She's been having a terrible time learning to speak the language like a royal, but she's so immersed herself into it, that the better she speaks their language, the less I hear from her. But she was always a good girl, and now a very smart, elegant lady. At least one of us got a prince...[angelic]

Last I heard, they were having chemtrails over Sweden, too. Kind of makes me wonder... if these chemtrails are affecting the masses, how do the ones who are "culling the herds" keep from being affected by the poison? Do you suppose they have a magic pill that allows them to pass off or not absorb the pollutants? Or are they aliens in human form, and it doesn't affect them?
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:21 am 

The pill idea may not be as crazy as it might sound Tweaked......they have to have a way to protect themselves from something being sprayed from the air.

This stuff is going to get into everything over time including the water we drink and the food we eat and even the mighty muck-mucks have to eat and drink.

Maybe you're right......maybe they aren't human.....they certainly don't have a heart and or a soul and they are cold blooded.

Maybe they eat bugs.....like lizards and snakes.
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:58 pm 

I was watching the Weather Network yesterday, and they had a little blurb on contrails. They showed a normal stream of exhaust from a jet that disappeared almost instantly, and said that was because the air was dry. Then they showed a picture of the criss-cross patterns typical of chemtrails, and said that when these lines occur, it means that the atmosphere has a lot of precipitation, and it indicates that we will have rain.

The criss-cross pattern typical of chemtrails sure don't look like rain clouds, and I've never heard or read of these chemicals in the sky being a precursor to rain. Has anyone ever looked up into a clear blue sky, seen the exhaust patterns, and presumed that it meant rain was coming? Have farmers judged their crop irrigation on relying on chemtrails to predict rain? Have we all overlooked this evidence and had we just simply looked up and saw the chemtrails we would have known to grab our umbrellas that day?

Strange trails indeed.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm 

The criss-cross patterns they lay down out here usually cause a change in our weather... anything from a 10 degree drop in temperature to heavy dew in the mornings, and occasionally, it causes rain.

I [u]do[/u] believe that part of the desired process is to change the weather ... but I also believe those chemicals are used to [i]EXPERIMENT[/i] on us with new and better pollutants -- maybe just to see how many people run to E.R.s during and right after the time of the Chemtrails.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:18 am 

That's the official story, but barium is not at all like silver nitrate.

Barium is a poison and its not used for seeding clouds. And if the atmosphere is heavy with moisture the barium becomes more effective as a poison.

It all gets confusing because there are so many different things going on, including some the chemtrails having blood products mixed in.

It was shortly after a major chemtrail operation that the Fraser Valley in BC had an outbreak of bird flu and all of the poultry had to be destroyed, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese etc. It was blamed on geese flying over, but it did not happen the following year.

Evidently the farm workers tracked the stuff into the barns after walking around outside and an epidemic occurred.

I don't think we can rely on the official line.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 am 

I never trust "the official lines" anymore. They may prove to be an interesting starting point, but I'd rather go to ALL the conspiracy theories thereafter ... and see which ones feel more in line with my psyche. [crazy]

About the "Blue Bloods" ... maybe they DO have something in their genes that makes them impervious to the effects of the particular chemicals being used to stifle pregnancy rates and infect the human bodies... Maybe they aren't called "Blue Bloods" by accident. Perhaps that's why they insisted on inter-marrying -- so as NOT to share the gene pool and contaminate the bloodline.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:11 pm 

If there is a connection between the chemicals in the sprays and livestock as a direct cause and effect, here is another recent outbreak.

[url "http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article3155072.ece"]http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article3155072.ece[/url]

I know there are outbreaks all over the world and extreme measures are taken to control the spread. But, do the chemical additives, not necessarily directly, but indirectly, contribute to some sort of mutation or cocktail that exaserbates the situation into something deadly?

Timbit
___