UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Is this real?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:01 am 
Unregistered
A friend sent me this video she found on a website its awesome, however is it real? some responce from people nearby but surely there should be more?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=833_1186752934
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 am 

Bushihanshi put this up, too.

It looks to be possibly a bona fide sighting. I can't find any toys or quarter-scale UFO models that appear to be equal to what this can do.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:33 am 

I believe its fake. Just some really good CGI. Here is a short youtube video that is almost,,,, too similar.
[url "http://www.youtube.com/ladave1969"]http://www.youtube.com/ladave1969[/url]

There is no story or anything to go with these, just the short clips. If this was real there would have been a paragraph and a half, explaining everything the witnesses were doing before, during, and after the thing passed. It seems almost, (dare I say) Too real!! I think that with all of the internet news sites out there, that the Feds can't really censer very well, this clip would be everywhere if it had merit. They can control mainstream media, but this would be all over OUR community in a heartbeat. It was posted 5 days ago, so I would bet that if it was not a very good fake, it would be EVERYWHERE!!!
The women "Gasping" at the very start of the video kind of gives it away. Most people would have Gasped long before they turned the camera on. Not to mention the lack of the typical, OMG's in what ever language is spoken in Hati. Also at the very end of it, you hear someone who is some distance from the microphone say, Whoa!! I would imagine if their were other people around, we would have heard more emotion.
And the trees don't really react to the thing flying by at a pretty good speed. A car driving about the same speed causes a lot more "air wake" (<--totally made that term up) But watch any bush that is 5-6 feet from a road, that has cars going by at 25-30 MPH, and there is a visible motion from the wind caused by the car. I just don't see it in that video.

There has been a rash of these fakes coming out, someone wants the movie makers to notice their talent I think. Some other people think it's a Viral Promotion of some kind.

I've been known to be wrong, and If it turns out to be real, I will apologize profusely! But my vote is that it's faked.

And it's a sad vote I might add.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:28 am 
Unregistered
-why movie is so short?
-thier shapes are weird
-any witness?
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:08 pm 

Re the length of the clip....
If i shot video off my phone it lasts about the same length of time.
As for the other comments? I guess you'd have to have been there to know for sure.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 am 

No, its made from a computer software.
A guy on youtube made it, look up hisusername manbird12000
He also made this video of a huge ufo.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmDKly7WjXk&feature=related[/url]
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:26 am 

He also made this one.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taGChj5-BH4&feature=related[/url]
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:28 am 

This fake aint anything new.
___

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:53 am 

UFOs don't make a wake, don't move the trees and don't cause any wind.

Do your homework.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:38 pm 
Unregistered
S'right. As the man says, Fakers try to please everyone with what they show. UFOs don't disrupt foliage and like with air turbulence you get from conventional engines, but they may cause electric disturbances. (though they may have the capacity to control weather!!) Fakers go for visual effect. The truth is, ufos are rarely so obliging, so beware 'pat' clips.

For good accounts, dig into this forum (DB, Takyn, Blackbolt, check it out.)

Also you eager ufo spotters (or web surfers I should say) , be aware of such images and footage without some kind of story to back it up - could be hoaxed.

As our earth technology advances, our own military craft will become 'ufos'. The line between what is 'real' and 'extraterrestrial' will become blurred to the point where the two will be indistinguishable.

The question is - where will this lead us. And why?

Justin
___