UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:23 pm 

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Beautiful, I wish I would have such experience. You should write down everything so you can check it later (couple years perhaps) and find more clues about it. Also get your self some camera, perhaps cell phone with digital one.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:10 pm 
Unregistered
Hi Linda. I'm Gerrard. I'm 26 years old an live in Denmark. The first problem here is the fear you are experiencing. This is natural. We are being brought up to think in a certain way, and having these experiences with ufos doesn't exactly fit into this established thought system. So I advise you to start opening your mind, a lot, and get use to the thought that humans in general are EXTREMELY ignorant and we do not have a clue of the rich life surrounding us in other levels and dimensions. The ufos around Earth, are here for many different reasons, but they are almost all part of an master plan concerning Earth and the manifestations of humans.There aim is to help mankind in this time of chaos. Peace must be manifested, for our destructive behavior is a real danger us, Earth and our Galaxy. I can hope that you will let go of your fear, coz it is an illusion that they are a threat to you and Earth. I might be wrong about your fear, and I hope it is so.
Personally, I spent most of my time using the higher levels of energy to heal both Earth and humans. I'm a healer. But the truth is that I can´t heal by myself. Healing can only happen in cooperation with souls that are more developed than us. We all work as transformers on our level of life, mine being the lowest level. I cooperate with beings from planets where their vehicles, are so called UFOs. In our work on earth, we can only succeed being atoned with the universal love. I hope that my experience can help you to accept that you are out of danger and that you start your own study of life. Our old thought system must be changed and a new thought system based on LOVE and true intelligence must take its place. Keep your mind open and ignore people who are still trapped in thoughts of fear and individualism... Please write me if you feel I can be to any further help. I can help you with material that can answer many of your questions for sure. Peace and Love.
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:09 pm 
Unregistered
Hello Linda, I think your expirence was very interesting, I agree you need to let go of the fear as much as you can, I remember the first expierence I had I was terrified. No longer now it's like a blessing a hello an aknowlegement I'm here they who ever they are and from whence they come are there. I too was abandoned by my parents at age two, however I grew up with my paternal grand parents. I remember sleeping in a crib, I remember so much. I had friends no one else could see, some times I got in trouble for what I saw and knew, learned to keep my mouth shut about 5 and 6 years old. Look up Starseeds on your search engine, for me this concept explanes quite a lot. Blessings,Otterwoman
___

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:35 am 
Unregistered
It gladens my heart, Otterwoman, that you still are out there.....
i think of you with a great fondness often...and have hoped you would stay with us for longer than it seemed you had.
Lately some negative reports of alien interferance with contactees has surfaced....
How real or how true they are remains to be seen.
Meanwhile i believe that this person should maintain contact with this forum as an anchor point.......
Here,you will find a caring,and accepting group of both contactees and those whose experience may be a help to you....
It may be beneficial to keep up some form of dialogue with our contactee-moderator...tweaked.
A private forum for contactee support and counsel is in the making and i hope it will bring you some real and pertinent help in the near future...
please stay in touch.........bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:24 am 
Unregistered
Thank You, Bergie! I haven't posted for a long while, sorry. I had to have a tumor removed from my brain, wierd cause being Native I thought they, the doctors.would give it to me to do ceremony with and burn or bury. didn't happen sort of wonder if it could have been an implant gone wrong?/////// never know. Otterwoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:59 am 
Unregistered
Hello,
My sister recently underwent the same thing......
hope for your recovery on swift wings ..............
Welcome back to our fold......
bergle
Not to hijack yer thread lin,,,,,
how are you doing?
we are waiting to hear more from you and feel for your
emotional welfare........bless you girl....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:49 am 
Unregistered
I'm doing very well, thank you. my head is still sore and get cold easily where they put the plate, but it's amazing I'm doing great. While I was still in bed healing, we have a large window that faces north and four times I saw objects I can't explane, huge star larger than Venus (much) is there where it should not be, then within seconds gone. I see these objects quite often no explanation ever ?????? any how. Hello and thanks for thr e-mail.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:03 am 
Unregistered
Please check out the thread about the vatican and ufos!
its insane!
they have admitted they exist!
whooooeee!BERGLE
Check the catholic church post in the believe in aliens section!
___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:32 pm 
Unregistered
Right lets get some things straight this site seems to be attracting alot of BS. Some of you people seem to be dreamers looking for something else.

I am happy in my life and a Christian but this shit that is happening to me is horrible.

- I did not ask for it
- I fear them the small views they can not take from me
- When i am on my bed and I float through the roof how can that be good?

If I did this in the real world I would go to prison. There is no way this is for the human good and really hope there is something sercet in any world government fighting them.