UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Oddness
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:23 pm 

Okay, so that is not the best title for anything on such a forum, what can be considered odd, and what can be said as a common occurence can really take on new meaning in some circles of opinion.

Lately I have been having some rather odd sensations. One would be intense burning heat, inside, not like the Holy Spirit, and with no plausible cause. It usually just shows up, fries me for a bit, then goes away.

The second odd sensation occured last night with my leg. There was an area, and the only thing to describe it was like being lightly brushed with a feather or something. I kept rubbing the leg, and it would not stop. I looked it over, and it was fine.

Later the same sensation occured elsewhere. This was totally occuring devoid any presence I could detect by normal means.

Then today I sat in the same spot. Now I was watching some cartoon, not even thinking about anything in particular. Every hair in my body went on end like touching one of those electric globe thingys. I ran and got my EMF meter, and for some reason, and area of my room was totally electrified for no reason, nothing there to even put out an EMF. The couch is not electrical I promise.

So seriously, what would cause a really really intense EMF field to suddenly appear. Now this was not quite like what you get when dealing with a spirit energy or entity, the feeling was totally different to the physical being, and the emf spiked at the center of the event, at like 190. I have never seen such a thing, then poof it was gone.

Other than this, nothing terribly odd has been happening. LOL

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

Post subject: Re: Oddness
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:48 pm 

I had a professor once who used to get really excited when she gave a lecture. She would get extra excited if she stopped and asked a question to see if people were following her, and she didn't get the answer she wanted. She was so 'charged' that you could 'feel' the energy when she passed by your seat. When she got really going, one leg would suddenly kick, and shake, and I swear you could see electric sparks shooting out the end. I know that sounds funny, but it seems to me that whatever her EMF's were, they were in overdrive, and that energy had to go somewhere. Like people who pop lightbulbs, and electronics go bezerk.

Makes me think of possessions or poltergeists as well. I have a car that I never drive anymore. The last few times I did drive it, the radio would not shut off no matter what I did. The back passenger window would go up and down for no apparent reason, and the seat-belt symbol would flash for the front passenger seat, when nobody was sitting in it.

Maybe we are affecting our own environment, or maybe it is effecting us. Either way, that energy exists.

Have you researched this at all, or come to any working theories as to what is causing your symptoms?

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:17 am 

I do have a theory, and it fits well with the super energized self notion. This has been a very emotional few weeks, and it is possible that just because I was not consciencely aware that I was processing something, my sub conscience may have been.

This leads me to an old post I made where I talked about how the ambient electrical field of my body tends to be much higher than the average. At the time taken the other class mates were registering 0.5 - 1 on th scale for the electrometer, and when I was hooked up, I registered at 4 consistently, which means 8 times higher than the lower end student and 4 times higher then the other higher end students.

So lets say my energy is higher than normal, and I got emotionally charged, I could have been sending off the energy into my atmosphere, ionizing it if you will. This would produce 2 opposing charges, and then my hair would respond. The heat scares me, lol, I don't wanna spontaneously combust, LOL>

Yes though, no poltergeist of a spiritual nature, that house is a clean zone, LOL.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:00 pm