UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 10:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: holograms
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:02 am 

I personaly, and I`m sure most of you dont need to see a video clip as proof that there are other beings visiting us in their crafts. But what I would like to see is proof of how much technology our Govt have regarding these craft. Do they have their own and regularly fly them, or are they still back engineering them from 50 yrs ago. There is also talk of our govts using Holographic technology to "create" these UFO`s and using it as a weapon against us in some way. Imagine if the govts could fly a huge UFO (ala Texas) over the capital cities in broad daylight around the world , and say that we are under attack from aliens....marshal law is now imposed. But the UFOs would be holographic images and not real ships. I think it says somewhere (bible) about watching out for false something or other, I cant quite remember what the exact words are :oops: , but you get my drift.

Is it a possible scenario? or is my imagination running riot ...again ;)

Post subject: Re: holograms
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 pm 

Holographic tricks are indeed a possibility. I had read about earth technology whereby anything could be produced as a holographic image- people, military equipment, etc. It reminds me of a trick used during WW2 in GB, where cardboard airplanes were made and German pilots overhead thought that there was a massive air force available on the ground.

Reminds me also of a report I read once, where earth made UFO's used mirrors to reflect light thus making them appear invisible. These reflective panels could make them undetectible. If this little technique could be used by earth for spying on enemies etc., makes you wonder why ET has not used the same- or maybe they have.

It may be cheaper and more effective to use one craft to fool many, as opposed to tricking many individuals into thinking they are all seeing the same thing; with all the perceptual differences and inherant human flaws, no two people would likely have the exact same vision.

And if that technology is available (as we have seen with the 'cloaking' technology being developed- remember the students in China who made an invisible cloak)- why would this not be available on a large scale project.

Very interesting point that if such holographic technology exists, and suddenly, from some location, a few thousand UFO's are presented to a large population, it could indeed be used to control populations, who would willingly want to be protected.

I don't think that the exchange of information and/or people for technology has ever stopped. From 1947 onward, the paper trail has never stopped. I googled 'military and holograms' and there are over 190,000 hits!!
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=mil ... cret&meta=

Tim

Tim